Refs are biased....FACT!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

Refs are biased....FACT!!

Anyone else getting sick of the OBVIOUS hatred the refs seem to have for Boston. I won't even go through the Montreal series....
    Last night...2 mins left Chara gently brushes Briere  a penalty??? How??? arm to shoulder contact with someone who has the puck??? Not even close. Just an attempt to make Boston lose. Let's skip the HUNDREDS of other pieces of evidence...and skip to the overtime goal....
    Krecji shoots...he scores!!! The Bruins begin to put their sticks in the air...begin to jump over the boards...the announcers on VS say "he scores"...I start to jump up and down...5,000 miles away....but the ref waves it off!!!????
    Originally i thought...wow.....the whole world could tell it was in...the ref must have been blocked from seeing it. I watched replay after replay...angle after angle...and I saw the ref 2 feet away...clear view...nobody in his way....and he waves it off!!????
    Of course there is instant replay on goals...I "KNOW" that...but his unconscious/reflex action was to try and CHEAT!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Refs are biased....FACT!!

I'll give you credit for showing up again after making a complete buffoon out of yourself during the Montreal series.  That's all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

wow.
    you are truly a complete and total idiot.
    congrats!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In Response to Re: Refs are biased....FACT!!:
    [QUOTE]wow. you are truly a complete and total idiot. congrats!
    Posted by macdogcharm[/QUOTE]

Thank you.  And I quote "God will always favor Montreal"...How did that work out for you pinhead?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Re: TOLD YOU SO...MORONS!!!

posted at 4/14/2011 9:59 PM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=4b1a26a6d08ce03a7f1367557e94f42c&plckUserId=4b1a26a6d08ce03a7f1367557e94f42c">
    First: 5/14/2009
    Last: 5/3/2011
    like to hear from all the aholes who kept sayin "we want the habs".....
    where are your great big mouths now??
    we have records of who you guys are....
    why so quiet tonight???
    this is my favorite one hang!!! were u been macdog? took some time off after those "we got records of who u people are" posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Not opinion....Tongue out

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

why would the refs be bias in a Bruins-Philly series ?

It was just a bad game for the refs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

macdog - Just bring something other than complaints and negative speculation if you want to be taken seriously, that's all.  It's up to you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlastOff. Show BlastOff's posts

I'd be more concerned if i was a philly fan, seeing as how they ranked 15th in PIM per game in the playoffs (We are ranked 8th)
    It is a bit frustrating that of the nine playoff games the Bruins have received a penalty with 3:10 or less left in the 3rd  6 times; 67% percent of the playoffs we've been a man down going into the final minutes of the game. That could be more likely due to poor discipline and lazy mistakes than the refs.
    As far as the OT goal, the refs had nothing to lose in letting the play continue, they knew they could easily check the replay, as the rules allow.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

The original post is silly.  The refs are not bias.  You are just emotional.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

blastoff makes good points...

although Chara didn't look tired...Bergys stick never hit the guy...and so on....and the entire game 6 being 5 on 3.....slightly strange for a disciplined club that ranked among the least penalized during the 82 game season.

You'd have to have your head buried in the sand not to notice.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Thursday, April 14, 2011
    3rd Period
    17:18 BOS Zdeno Chara : Roughing - 2 min

Monday, April 18, 2011
    3rd Period
    19:54 BOS Michael Ryder : Tripping - 2 min

Thursday, April 21, 2011
    3rd Period
    17:41 BOS Dennis Seidenberg : Interference - 2 min

Tuesday, April 26, 2011
    3rd Period
    16:50 BOS Chris Kelly : Hi-sticking - 2 min

Wednesday, April 27, 2011
    3rd Period
    17:23 BOS Patrice Bergeron : Hi-sticking - 2 min

Monday, May 2, 2011
    3rd Period
    17:21 BOS Zdeno Chara : Roughing - 2 min

Tell me again how the Referees do not have an adgenda.  The Bruins must be the dirties team ever in the last 5 minutes of hockey games.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

It just makes winning that much sweeter.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Sorry macdog, I think you do need to do a little eating of crow before anything else.  Can't believe the way you taunted and called out everyone here who wanted the Montreal matchup, half way through the series, like a lunatic.  When the B's went down 0-2, you jumped all over me and others for believing they could beat Montreal.  That was weak cheese.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Numbers are funny how is it possible that

Mon is 2nd most penalized in season and least in Playoffs.

Phi was 9th in minors during season and second in playoffs averaging almost 2 minors more than the B's per game and yet the PP's sit at 9-7 for phi.
      Previously to series
    Phi 40minors 5.7/gm   Bos 29minors 4.1/gm
      Head to head
    Phi 10 minors 5/gm     Bos 12 minors 6/gm

The B's were 25th in minors on the season and 5th in the playoffs, so a clod coached disciplined team is now undisciplined against the undisciplined teams of the season, no way.

Something stinks, besides the commentating.

It is not a conspiracy, but it sure looks like it.  The 2 best players Krej and Berg combined for 54 mins on season, they have 18mins, 1/3rd of reg season in just 9 games, so who is being targeted.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

this entire officiating conspiracy began when big z introduced patch or eddy to the stancion. since that incident, the b's have been "the dirty team", that must be closely monitored. blame this on montreal's influence on the nhl. think about it

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

If anyone is watching all the series the fact is all the refs who seem to be bias are actually  not calling what is and are calling suspect what isnt a penalty. I seen it the Vancouver game last night. Every year the league changes what to look for and not to look for in the playoffs. Its a total dumb accuasation for the refs. The rules are this ib regular season and that in the playoffs.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

[QUOTE]Numbers are funny how is it possible that Mon is 2nd most penalized in season and least in Playoffs. Phi was 9th in minors during season and second in playoffs averaging almost 2 minors more than the B's per game and yet the PP's sit at 9-7 for phi.   Previously to series Phi 40minors 5.7/gm   Bos 29minors 4.1/gm   Head to head Phi 10 minors 5/gm     Bos 12 minors 6/gm The B's were 25th in minors on the season and 5th in the playoffs, so a clod coached disciplined team is now undisciplined against the undisciplined teams of the season, no way. Something stinks, besides the commentating. It is not a conspiracy, but it sure looks like it.  The 2 best players Krej and Berg combined for 54 mins on season, they have 18mins, 1/3rd of reg season in just 9 games, so who is being targeted.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

Get a life ? Playoffs = heightened emotions = more penalties !

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Refs are biased....FACT!! : Get a life ? Playoffs = heightened emotions = more penalties !
    Posted by BobbyOrrAlumni[/QUOTE]

Yes it is just a coincidence that the Bruins have had a penalty in the last 5 minutes of just about every playoff game they have played this year.  Just coincidence.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

[QUOTE]this entire officiating conspiracy began when big z introduced patch or eddy to the stancion. since that incident, the b's have been "the dirty team", that must be closely monitored. blame this on montreal's influence on the nhl. think about it
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]
    Sad but true.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

incorrect bobbyorralumni, this the first year in memory this has been the case. in the past,the refs eat the whistle come playoff time-FACT. THAT"S what made playoffs so damn exciting. they let the players play. fewer whistles. welcome to the new nhl...god forbid anyone gets hurt out there. thank sidney crosby for the new kinder, gentler, more loving nhl. what i'm floored by is the amount of penalties called in the final 5 mins. this NEVER used to happen, once in a while regular season, NEVER playoffs. it's not like these are egregious penalties that being called, it's ticky-tacky bs being called.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Refs are biased....FACT!! : Sad but true.
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]
    New World Order (conspiracy)

This conspiracy theory states that a small group of international elites controls and manipulates governments, industry, and media organizations worldwide. The primary tool they use to dominate nations is the system of central banking. They are said to have funded and in some cases caused most of the major wars of the last 200 years, carry out false flag attacks to manipulate populations into supporting them, and they have a grip on the world economy, deliberately causing inflation and depressions at will. It has also been widly speculated that they are bias against the Boston Bruins.

There you go! They wouldn`t print it if it wasn`t true!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

thanks for that? games are officiated by humans, not robots. the truth is people have biases-it's called reality. i have been an official(wrestling)- and know first hand the the biases officials have for certain teams/athletes. joe shmo gets called for traveling, jordan could never be called for such a thing. veteran pitchers in mlb have a bigger strike zone than a rookie does. does darell revis EVER get called for pass interference- nope(he's a shut down corner). even named an island after him. so canadien175, you can knock this discussion, but it is perfectly valid. officials are human, they fall into these traps, of what is percieved and what is real. there are many outside forces that effect their judgement, that's sad but true. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

[QUOTE]thanks for that? games are officiated by humans, not robots.
          Absolutely, bias or non bias against individuals is not uncommon. Usually thats just reputation. one way or the other. The suggestion here is that officiating is bias against entire teams. Not buying it. The refs in the NHL are the best in the world. The playoffs get the best of the best. Sure mistakes are made, but as you said..... no robots.
           Kerry Frasier doesn`t hate Toronto, every ref doesn`t hate Vancover. Some of the complaints here are slamdunks as far as the calls go. Puck over the boards, slashing a stick in half, too many men. (always been an obvious one eh.) high sticking etc. 
           I understand being enthuastic and all, but I think there`s a little embelishing going on here. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I haven't seen any penalties that were given for nothing.  If you don't want a penalty, don't put your stick on a player above their waste, don't trip, don't interfere.  It's quite simple really.  The habs dove a lot, so you can criticize the refs for not being aware of that, but they aren't trying to help one team over another.  The late penalties are consistent with the Bruins battling to hold off a team challenging late to tie the game.