Ref's gave Buffalo 3 goals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins7733. Show Bruins7733's posts

Ref's gave Buffalo 3 goals

Vanek tripped his way in for buffalo's second goal,  Rask had Staffords shot covered no whistle from the ref's to stop play.  Then buffalo walked over Thomas for the final goal in regulation.  Give us one of those and games over. Made me sick to watch.

Thomas is an amazing goalie but is aweful in shoot outs. Play Rask no matter what in them. Can you change goalies for the shoot out?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Ref's gave Buffalo 3 goals

We've been seeing badly called games all season... no reason to expect it to stop. We need to be better. Many areas had problems tonight, it wasn't all Rask or Thomas.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins7733. Show Bruins7733's posts

I agree we looked bad but the ref's need to be on top of one of those. They didn't even really bother to look at the goals after.  The vanek trip was the worst. I want CJ gone so bad.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The Bruins lost because Buffalo skated around the Bruins and the Sabres out hit Boston 21-8 you don't win games like that. The bad calls just compounded this.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Blaming refs is a stupid & cowards way out! The B's get calls that go their way too!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Many areas had problems tonight, it wasn't all Rask or Thomas.

Tonight & last game against the Thrashers was goaltending! It's the Bruins coaching staff that has created the problem though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Ref's gave Buffalo 3 goals:
    [QUOTE]Blaming refs is a stupid & cowards way out! The B's get calls that go their way too!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    The Bruins gave up  6 goals so obviously that's a problem but the refs blew it on Vanek's goal.I'd just like to know why they felt his can-opener move on Ference wasn't a penalty yet,when Boychuck did the exact same thing to Vanek,it was a penalty.I'm against the so-called even up call.All I want from the officials is consistency.Still 6 out of 8 points on the road is respectable.Bergeron and Seguin both played a strong game so there were some positives to take from this game.Angry as hell nontheless.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

//The Bruins lost because Buffalo skated around the Bruins and the Sabres out hit Boston 21-8 you don't win games like that. The bad calls just compounded this.//  And there you are.  We all know the Bruins perform with almost all cylinders running when they hit the other team. 

It was a major factor in them taking out the Sabres during last year's playoffs.  They brought the game to Buffalo and suddenly up here in T. O. where we get the nearby Buffalo stations, the Sabres' lack of size became an issue on their airwaves.  

Guaranteed its not an issue tonght as the Bruins did not make Buffalo pay any physical price.  That type of play almost always spells doom for the B's not to mention that run-and-gun, leave-the-D-zone-to-fend-for-itself style we saw.  Glad for the point so the Bruins don't leave empty-handed.  On to Toronto for a Bruin win.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

The Bruins gave up  6 goals so obviously that's a problem but the refs blew it on Vanek's goal.I'd just like to know why they felt his can-opener move on Ference wasn't a penalty yet,when Boychuck did the exact same thing to Vanek,it was a penalty.

This is one of the things where having 2 refs is bad. Opposite refs looking at both calls. One seeing a penalty & the other not. The Savvy call for the slash was most likely from the B's mouthing off. It's a given. It never pays to mouth off to the zebra's.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

I see a lot of people getting worked up over the 21-8 hit stat tonight.  Correct me if I am wrong, but I think that the hits stat is kept by an unpaid volunteer at each game, and some stat keepers are homers who tend to skew the stats in favor of their home team.  If I recall correctly, Buffalo is one place known for skewed stats pertaining to hits.

That said, the Bruins should have played a more physical game tonight.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]The Bruins gave up  6 goals so obviously that's a problem but the refs blew it on Vanek's goal.I'd just like to know why they felt his can-opener move on Ference wasn't a penalty yet,when Boychuck did the exact same thing to Vanek,it was a penalty. This is one of the things where having 2 refs is bad. Opposite refs looking at both calls. One seeing a penalty & the other not. The Savvy call for the slash was most likely from the B's mouthing off. It's a given. It never pays to mouth off to the zebra's.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    True that.They'll not likely call one your way after you've called them an idiot.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I see a lot of people getting worked up over the 21-8 hit stat tonight.  Correct me if I am wrong, but I think that the hits stat is kept by an unpaid volunteer at each game, and some stat keepers are homers who tend to skew the stats in favor of their home team.  If I recall correctly, Buffalo is one place known for skewed stats pertaining to hits. That said, the Bruins should have played a more physical game tonight.
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]
    I was wondering about tonights stats myself as I didn't notice Buffalo dominating in the hits department.agree Boston should've been more physical though.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Let's try to forget how they blew the last 2 games and look at is as 6 out of 8 points on the 5 game RT. Tomorrw vs Toronto who mauled Elliot in Ottawa last night -- will make it either a successful 7 or 8 out of 10 point RT or a dissappointing 6 out of 10.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skater68. Show skater68's posts

Bruins are one of just a few teams that don't retaliate when their goalie get hit.

16. This post has been removed.