Refs handed game to Canucks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yaso#7. Show Yaso#7's posts

Refs handed game to Canucks

11 power plays--- a 2 minute 5 on 3 --- still can't figure that out.  Major non calls on Vancouver.  Disgusting!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Re: Refs handed game to Canucks

I agree, Canucks got away with alot and got a lot but I also think the B's played to much on the edge.  B's beat them 3-0 when 5 on 5.  Best thing for them would be to keep it that way.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Sure the reffing was awful but so was our power play.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeg4. Show jeg4's posts

In Response to Refs handed game to Canucks:
    [QUOTE]11 power plays--- a 2 minute 5 on 3 --- still can't figure that out.  Major non calls on Vancouver.  Disgusting!!!
    Posted by Yaso#7[/QUOTE]

Well yes, the league confirmed this by rescinding the Looch game misconduct.  That was the turning point in the game as it f'd up the lines. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I'll give them a meaningless 2 points in January for a Cup in June any day!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeg4. Show jeg4's posts

In Response to Re: Refs handed game to Canucks:
    [QUOTE]I'll give them a meaningless 2 points in January for a Cup in June any day!!!
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

Those 2 points were actually extemely costly as it gave the Nucks confidence that they can win in Boston should they meet in June.

I'm usually not one to blame officiating as bad officiating is usually bad both way, but the ref's f'd up on the Looch call and that cost the B's the game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

What confidence? Not a single Canuck was a plus player. Without the refs charity, they lost this game 3-0 (I would take away the goal the B's got on the blown icing call but then give it right back to them for playing without Lucic and Marchand.)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4prez. Show orr4prez's posts

Thorton was in a scuffle with a Vancouver player near the Canuck bench. Another Canuck player jumped in..then a third, fourth and fifth. I then saw 3 Bruins get involved to even things up. When all was said and done, two Bruins were in the box, giving the Canucks a 5 on 3 power play for 2 minutes. I still can't figure that out.
    And Marchand's check. When I was a kid, that was a nice hip check. Today it's a game misconduct and 5 minute major? Come on!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]I'll give them a meaningless 2 points in January for a Cup in June any day!!!
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

Bruinfan - Amen to that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Make no mistake, today was a gift. Canucks should send a nice Christmas fruitcake to the refs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Thorton was in a scuffle with a Vancouver player near the Canuck bench. Another Canuck player jumped in..then a third, fourth and fifth. I then saw 3 Bruins get involved to even things up. When all was said and done, two Bruins were in the box, giving the Canucks a 5 on 3 power play for 2 minutes. I still can't figure that out. And Marchand's check. When I was a kid, that was a nice hip check. Today it's a game misconduct and 5 minute major? Come on!!
    Posted by orr4prez[/QUOTE]
    Me too.

Sections
Shortcuts