Refs need to be investigated

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Refs need to be investigated

In Response to Re: Refs need to be investigated:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Refs need to be investigated : but they saw that little trip with 5secs left by Ryder.  Like really !
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    Actually Legion,I think they were calling the slash but Kelly scored to negate the penalty.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Had the Bruins continued their domination through the second and third, then I would feel better about the refs tonight... but this game could have been decided by any number of bad calls and that just makes me sick (thanks that it didn't go that way!)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Refs need to be investigated : Actually Legion,I think they were calling the slash but Kelly scored to negate the penalty.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    You're right Dez the arm was up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]Um... how about the HUGE SLASH on Kelley in the last 5 seconds? Jesus!
    Posted by Bruins-Unite[/QUOTE]

PK at his best. If Kelly's wrist was broken -- Hab fans would have considered this game a moral victory. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Refs need to be investigated :  you're correct only when the stick is higher than the hip or is he was really trying to slash the guy on purpose.  That play was accidental . Only high sticks are called even if accidental.

So if a player accidentally, with his stick below the hip (everything is below The Hip*), puts his stick in a guy's skates and he falls over, it isn't called?  Of course it is.(gears)  A ref looks over, sees lumber in face and blood, calls four minutes.  I'm not saying it's right or fair, but it sure is possible.  My original post stated that the B's were lucky that it wasn't called.

* Not including In Violet, but everything is below Fully Completely!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Refs need to be investigated : So if a player accidentally, with his stick below the hip (everything is below The Hip*), puts his stick in a guy's skates and he falls over, it isn't called?  Of course it is.(gears)  A ref looks over, sees lumber in face and blood, calls four minutes.  I'm not saying it's right or fair, but it sure is possible.  My original post stated that the B's were lucky that it wasn't called. * Not including In Violet, but everything is below Fully Completely!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    Why would they call a high stick penalty for a tripping penalty? Why would they call a high sticking when a guy is on the ice and ends up with a stick in the face?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

they won the fu***ing game!!!!

b's are better road than home team. who does that fall on?????

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Refs need to be investigated : So if a player accidentally, with his stick below the hip (everything is below The Hip*), puts his stick in a guy's skates and he falls over, it isn't called?  Of course it is.(gears)  A ref looks over, sees lumber in face and blood, calls four minutes.  I'm not saying it's right or fair, but it sure is possible.  My original post stated that the B's were lucky that it wasn't called. * Not including In Violet, but everything is below Fully Completely!

I think a ref will call if a player is tripped up accidental or not. You're correct .
    If a player practically falls over in the path of a stick being swung at a puck then the ref uses judgment and will let this go.
    Yes lucky.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Refs need to be investigated : Why would they call a high stick penalty for a tripping penalty? Why would they call a high sticking when a guy is on the ice and ends up with a stick in the face?
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

You find my post where I mentioned a "high stick" and I'll answer your question, you tool.  You see?  This is why I don't bother engaging you in conversation.  I figured I'd give you another chance.  That was a mistake.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Refs need to be investigated : You find my post where I mentioned a "high stick" and I'll answer your question, you tool.  You see?  This is why I don't bother engaging you in conversation.  I figured I'd give you another chance.  That was a mistake.
    I'm a tool eh? Go back to posting about driving home drunk oh wise one. You said the B's were lucky they didn't get called for the stick to the face on Wis? What are they going to call? Wis was on the ice, not where the game is played. That will never be called unless it is blatant. Resort to name calling though, shows your intelligence. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Refs need to be investigated : I'm a tool eh? Go back to posting about driving home drunk oh wise one. You said the B's were lucky they didn't get called for the stick to the face on Wis? What are they going to call? Wis was on the ice, not where the game is played. That will never be called unless it is blatant. Resort to name calling though, shows your intelligence. 

Still waiting for you to point out where I stated "high stick".

The comedy in this brilliant post is that you state, "that will never be called" and then follow it up with "unless it is blatant".  Which one is it, oh wise one?  Never or not?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Refs need to be investigated : Still waiting for you to point out where I stated "high stick". The comedy in this brilliant post is that you state, "that will never be called" and then follow it up with "unless it is blatant".  Which one is it, oh wise one?  Never or not?
    Just like I said, While a guy is on the ground there won't be a penalty called for stick to the face unless it is blatant; brazenly obvious, flagerant. Sorry for using the word high sticking I read your (and Legions) convo wrong. It came from Legion mentioning high sticking and you arguing with him about the call. My mistake.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Refs need to be investigated : Just like I said, While a guy is on the ground there won't be a penalty called for stick to the face unless it is blatant; brazenly obvious, flagerant. Sorry for using the word high sticking I read your (and Legions) convo wrong. It came from Legion mentioning high sticking and you arguing with him about the call. My mistake.

In a perfect world, yes, it wouldn't be called unless the refs specifically saw it.  That doesn't mean that a ref won't make the call.  It's 100% irrelevant, because it didn't happen.  My entire dang point was that, considering the way the calls seemed to be so herky-jerky tonight, the B's are lucky that didn't earn Chara four minutes.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Refs need to be investigated : In a perfect world, yes, it wouldn't be called unless the refs specifically saw it.  That doesn't mean that a ref won't make the call.  It's 100% irrelevant, because it didn't happen.  My entire dang point was that, considering the way the calls seemed to be so herky-jerky tonight, the B's are lucky that didn't earn Chara four minutes.
    Well see now you gotta say that in the first place NAS, I'm a literal person. haha cheers mate let's just enjoy the win! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Refs need to be investigated : Well see now you gotta say that in the first place NAS, I'm a literal person. haha cheers mate let's just enjoy the win! 

I did. 

You're not my mate, and the only thing I'll enjoy with you is the deletion of your account here.  I'm done discussing anything with you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Refs need to be investigated : I did.  You're not my mate, and the only thing I'll enjoy with you is the deletion of your account here.  I'm done discussing anything with you.
    awww good thing you deal with disappointment so well. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from uphere. Show uphere's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Refs need to be investigated : [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Refs need to be investigated : A player is responsible for his stick at all times. Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOT you're correct only when the stick is higher than the hip or is he was really trying to slash the guy on purpose.  That play was accidental . Only high sticks are called even if accidental.

Exactly Bs, instead the Wiz should have been called for delay of game for laying on the ice and stopping our 2 on 1.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

The funny thing is, judging by the crowd's frequent reactions, there are undoubtedly some Canadiens fans complaining about the officiating.  Truely thankless job most of the time.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

so does your intelligence

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

We should all know by now, the Bruins will never get the benefit of the doubt in Montreal as far as the officiating is concerned. Seen it a thousand times, it isn't going to change. I always expect the worst when they are in Montreal & usually get the worst. Let's enjoy this victory for a couple of days & try to even it up on Thursday.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

I was watching in a bar last night and the sound was down but wasn't there a potential spearing call in last night's game?  I thought I even saw a replay but I couldn't find anything when I did a google search.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from uphere. Show uphere's posts

Now they call BS hooking call on bergy and (of all players) subban scores. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Yeah that call was weak the one of Dennis he left them no chance!!  I hope Juliens tells his D to shoot wide in OT if they have no lane!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from uphere. Show uphere's posts

Well the refs outdid themselves tonight..I rest my case!

25. This post has been removed.