Regardless of Scott's Suspension Length........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Regardless of Scott's Suspension Length........

thanks jwensink, you've reminded me again why i don't post here much anymore. every dipsheet with a computer has a voice. sweet.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:

And I'm critical where I feel it's warranted

If you took your brain and put it in a parakeets head - the bird would fly backwards (Burn!)

^ Just like everyone else here.  (except without all of the Wensink drama, cyber-flexing, and Napolean complex).

Glad we agree on the team.  Never really been inspired by Julien, but it's hard to argue with the results.  I think he's a better coach than the 5 guys before him. 

You'd like me if you knew me.  I'd buy you a beer.  Don't get so rattled.

Cheers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Fletcher you somonombitch, you dirty icehole!

I never went to Lillith Fair!  Lollapalooza twice, but never that HateMen Festival!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to adkbeesfan's comment:

thanks jwensink, you've reminded me again why i don't post here much anymore. every dipsheet with a computer has a voice. sweet.

Come on adk.  Put him on ignore and be around.

This B's team is so good and so solid that it's the most boring hockey team in the history of hockey.  We need other things to talk about.

I'm going to start a movies thread.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

No interest in jumping into this pit, but...people make a specatacle of their sexuality on this board all the time.  You just don't notice when it's half a dozen guys creeping a Sunshine girl because that's "normal".  You don't notice when it's a guy with an avatar of women with painted breasts because it's funny.  Happens all the time.  red actually brings it up less often than most.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I never went to Lillith Fair!  Lollapalooza twice, but never that HateMen Festival!

I could have sworn you posted about some girl you were dating draging you to the Lilith Fair.  Made me laugh, because...that's a pretty strong effort for any man.  Must have been someone else.  I'm a liar, you know.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I could have sworn you posted about some girl you were dating draging you to the Lilith Fair.  Made me laugh, because...that's a pretty strong effort for any man.  Must have been someone else.  I'm a liar, you know.

Okay okay okay.  So I did go.  Jesus, this place is like a "all of my horrors" forum for me.

The worst part of that was we broke up a few months later with nothing interesting in between that show and the gate.  Should have just done it beforehand.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Ha, nice.  Your kind of crowd.  Shoulda had a big payoff there.  

Reminds me when the wife took me to a traditional Spanish dance performance (flamenco?) during a Pats playoff game.  Unreal.  Seemed like it went on for days.  Got home and she passed out while I was walking the dog.

Sections
Shortcuts