Remaining Schedule - Good News for B's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Remaining Schedule - Good News for B's

Not trying to predict where they will finish (or even if they will win another damn game!), but of their main competition - Montreal and Toronto - the Bruins have the easier schedule down the stretch.

BOSTON - Of their 7 remaining games, the B's play 4 non-playoff teams - Buffalo, FL, Philly and TB; and 3 playoff teams - Ott, Pitt and Washington.

TORONTO - Of their 7 remaining games, the Laffs play 3 non-playoff teams - NJ, TB and FL; and 4 playoff teams - Wash, NYI, Ott and Scabs.

MONTREAL - Of their 7 remaining games, the Scabs play 4 non-playoff teams - NJ, Philly, TB and Winnepeg; and 3 playoff teams - Pitt, Washinton and Toronto.

While the B's and Scabs play the same number of non-playoff teams (4) - both play Philly and TB.  Of the remaining two non-playoff team games, the B's have an easier road in Buffalo and FL than do the Scabs who play NJ and Winnepeg. 

The points are there for the taking.  Can they turn things around and grab them?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Remaining Schedule - Good News for B's

Good info, Hang.  Thanks.

Looks like a tough end of the season for the Caps.  All three!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Not trying to predict where they will finish (or even if they will win another damn game!), but of their main competition - Montreal and Toronto - the Bruins have the easier schedule down the stretch.

BOSTON - Of their 7 remaining games, the B's play 4 non-playoff teams - Buffalo, FL, Philly and TB; and 3 playoff teams - Ott, Pitt and Washington.

TORONTO - Of their 7 remaining games, the Laffs play 3 non-playoff teams - NJ, TB and FL; and 4 playoff teams - Wash, NYI, Ott and Scabs.

MONTREAL - Of their 7 remaining games, the Scabs play 4 non-playoff teams - NJ, Philly, TB and Winnepeg; and 3 playoff teams - Pitt, Washinton and Toronto.

While the B's and Scabs play the same number of non-playoff teams (4) - both play Philly and TB.  Of the remaining two non-playoff team games, the B's have an easier road in Buffalo and FL than do the Scabs who play NJ and Winnepeg. 

The points are there for the taking.  Can they turn things around and grab them?

I hear you, but didn't they lose to a non-contender team in carolina on a night that toronto beat the habs?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Making last night's fumble to the Canes even more painful!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Point is they're in the mix to grab the 2, 4, or 5 seed depending on how they finish.  It's up to them, isn't that how it should be?  Can't do anything about the past boys.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

I don't think Toronto is truly in the mix. They'e 5-6 points back of Bos/MTL respectively, and 14 points remain. I just don't think there's enough time for them to make up ground and finish anything higher than 5th. Statistically possible, but it's unlikely MTL and BOS are suddenly crap teams that won't win any more games (or that Toronto is about to go on a 7-win tear).

Both MTL and BOS have some bad losses over the last 3 weeks (Buffalo, Philly, Carolina). Someone's got to want to win the division and step up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Agree Loaf fans can dream all they want they will not catch either the Bs nor the Habs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Agree Loaf fans can dream all they want they will not catch either the Bs nor the Habs.

Don't think Leaf fans really care,there just happy there finally in playoffs,i think Boston better get out of forth,starting to think Leaf's might not be the team to play in first round.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Just hoping the B's can get into the playoffs with healthy roster and no more injuries. That would truly be good news.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

They could lose to anyone or beat anyone the way they are playing so inconsistently now. Their remaining schedule is useless, betting on this team on any given night is a sucker's bet.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

Don't think Leaf fans really care,there just happy there finally in playoffs,i think Boston better get out of forth,starting to think Leaf's might not be the team to play in first round.

I might have to eat my words the way the Habs are playing. And I really want the Bruins to have everything clinched by the last weekend.

Sat Apr 27, 2013 Bruins   Capitals
    Sun Apr 28, 2013 Senators Bruins

This way we can watch some callups the last two games instead of biting our nails for the #3 seed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Sens have brutal schedule to close out. If they lose tonight they will have a fight to stay in a playoff spot.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

I won't discount the non-playoff teams - PHI and BUF especially.  They seem to relish the spoiler role.

Sabres are only 4 points out so I don't expect them to go out without a fight. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT2. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's posts

1Spoiler game already Phi

Should TO win the rest of the season Mon and Bos will have to win 5 to stay ahead.  Mon will not be able to lose 1 more than their final game and the B,s would only be allowed to lose 2 and they play a doubleheader on final weekend Was and Ott where Cj likes to rest his guys.

Sections
Shortcuts