REMEMBER ? April 5th 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

REMEMBER ? April 5th 2012

Sens 45 shots. BRUINS 27

Final score Bruins 3 Sens 1

our goalie's save %. = .978

1st star of the game :Anton Khudobin

I rest my case....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Re: REMEMBER ? April 5th 2012

You are the absolute worst poster on these boards.

I rest my case...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to mikzor's comment:

I rest my case...

...and at least your case makes sense.

BTW, nice to read your posts again. I hadn't seen your stuff in awhile. Cheers!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

I rest my case...

Good to be back Dez. I see some things never change though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

I rest my case...

Good to be back Dez. I see some things never change though.

Sometimes change would be good. Stanley and his posts are a fine example.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I rest my case...

Oh well ...I guess some of our fans dont like people who know their game so well ....

Anyways ..as long as you remember that game ....take care my friend ...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

why not try to be nice with each others ..we are all Bruins fans ...after all

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Stanley - provide a link to that prediction and I will happily put it in the prediction tracker thread I made for you.

As a matter of fact you should post your predictions in that thread so that I can keep track of them so I can independantly verify them.

This will give you more credibility among trackers here and you will gain more fan support when you are eventually named Bruins GM.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Yes, Stanley, I agree we should be nice to each other.

This starts by LISTENING to each other.

And people are asking you to keep your predictions to one thread.

Why not listen to them?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Why not listen to them?

ok how should I call that thread ???

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Why not listen to them?

By the way this post is not a prediction ....just some facts ..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Why not listen to them?

Name the thread anything you want - I'll even start it for you.

Some ideas

Stanley's AWESOME prediction thread

Future Bruins GM prediction thread

Bruins #1 fan predicts here!

Stanley told you so!

You should have fun with it.  Once you become GM it will be a lot of pressure and more work then.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Stanley, if you've been reading me at all through all these years you know I'm a man of my word.

If you start your own prediction thread, I will remove your preditions from my predictions tracker.

After all that thread is only for outrageous predictions, not like yours!  For example - if someone predicted that Wheeler would never score more than 25 goals in his career and something really ridiculous like that I want to keep track of such a poster.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Stanley. first off i'm not 100% sure you're a bruins fan. second, you know what you're doing right now. You're taking a ridiculously small sample size and assuming the trends will continue over a large sample size. Right now Craig Anderson has played 3 games and has a .67 GAA with a .978 save percentage. Is he the best goalie in the NHL? According to the stats he is by a wide margin. But he isn't. He isn't in the top 20. It's a small sample size and and doesn't mean much. get over it. 

Some numbers that mean slightly more. 2.19 and a .926. Those are Rasks numbers in 106 career games. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

And - I will fully support your predictions tracking thread.

And I'll do everything I can to get the regular posters to subscribe to your thread and support you.

You will be the first Bruins GM, the first NHL GM to become a GM because of fan demand.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

Stanley. first off i'm not 100% sure you're a bruins fan. second, you know what you're doing right now. You're taking a ridiculously small sample size and assuming the trends will continue over a large sample size. Right now Craig Anderson has played 3 games and has a .67 GAA with a .978 save percentage. Is he the best goalie in the NHL? According to the stats he is by a wide margin. But he isn't. He isn't in the top 20. It's a small sample size and and doesn't mean much. get over it. 

Some numbers that mean slightly more. 2.19 and a .926. Those are Rasks numbers in 106 career games. 

See Stanley?  

If you have your predictions in one thread we can call jokers like this one out.  

He obviously knows nothing about math or your abilities in evaluating young talent.

Stanley, if you have your predictions in one thread I gaurantee you it will be the most popular thread on this board.

Remember the Kessel thread with over 10k posts?

100% guarantee your prediction thread will go over 10k posts faster than the Kessel thread did.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

bostonfan ...giveme your email address I will email u some pics ....after that u tell me if I am a BRUINS fan or not ...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

See Stanley?  

If you have your predictions in one thread we can call jokers like this one out.  

He obviously knows nothing about math or your abilities in evaluating young talent.

Stanley, if you have your predictions in one thread I gaurantee you it will be the most popular thread on this board.

Remember the Kessel thread with over 10k posts?

100% guarantee your prediction thread will go over 10k posts faster than the Kessel thread did.

I will do that starting the next prediction and I like the name ''Stanley told you so '' ....and I will see if you are a man of word

Thanks for the idea

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

bostonfan ...giveme your email address I will email u some pics ....after that u tell me if I am a BRUINS fan or not ...

Don't bother Stanley.  I'll vouch for you.  I can tell him that you are the (rabid) PIT BULL TERRIER of Bruins fans.  When are you going to start your prediction tracker thread - and I will edit you out of mine immediately.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

you can understand my trepedation stanley, you start more threads than null.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

the game following the Canes game ..
    so BadHab ,,,,does this make you my official partner ??

Don't bother Stanley.  I'll vouch for you.  I can tell him that you are the (rabid) PIT BULL TERRIER of Bruins fans.  When are you going to start your prediction tracker thread - and I will edit you out of mine immediately.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

If you start ONE official Stanley predictions thread, I am 100% your partner.

And I can assure you that bostonfan191646 will become your partner as well, as will many others.

Stanley - you are losing posts to your new predictions thread already.

Think about it Stanley, you will have the #1 thread on this board.

Start your thread and post all of your predictions to it.

I will then immediately remove you from my outrageous prediction tracking thread.

And I'll support you in your new thread.

You will see, it will be a very popular thread and it will live for years.

Too bad you didn't start it back in 2007, it would probably have over 35,000 posts to it and everyone could see how well you predict and evaluate talent.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Thanks again I will start the new thread tomorrow ...

If you start ONE official Stanley predictions thread, I am 100% your partner.

And I can assure you that bostonfan191646 will become your partner as well, as will many others.

Stanley - you are losing posts to your new predictions thread already.

Think about it Stanley, you will have the #1 thread on this board.

Start your thread and post all of your predictions to it.

I will then immediately remove you from my outrageous prediction tracking thread.

And I'll support you in your new thread.

You will see, it will be a very popular thread and it will live for years.

Too bad you didn't start it back in 2007, it would probably have over 35,000 posts to it and everyone could see how well you predict and evaluate talent.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Why wait until tomorrow?

Start it now with the Canes prediction.

And I'll put a link to your original thread in it and copy the posts over.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

OK RIGHT NOW THANKS

Sections
Shortcuts