Remember when Tuulka was dominant?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thebostonjam. Show thebostonjam's posts

Remember when Tuulka was dominant?

Seems like forever ago.  He is still young though and could return to all star-ish form.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Remember when Tuulka was dominant?

Remember when you posted your website last time and no one cared?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Thomas playing one of the best seasons in history does not equal Rask not being a solid goalie.

"Two U's, Two K's, too much speculation about this guy's mental toughness." ~ Jack Edwards

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

tukka can now be traded for some scoring the goaltending with timmy thomas is set all we need is a low pay backup when timmy needs a breather. so all in all tuukka is like gary cheevers and andy mog as in they are all HISTORY lol.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Remember when Tuulka was dominant?:
    [QUOTE]tukka can now be traded for some scoring the goaltending with timmy thomas is set all we need is a low pay backup when timmy needs a breather. so all in all tuukka is like gary cheevers and andy mog as in they are all HISTORY lol.
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts[/QUOTE]

Yeah because,

Tuuka certainly istn allready a low paid backup. I mean 900k salary, tons of potential, great attitude and chemistry with Thomas??

Who needs that we shoulda signed Theodore, or Leighton. Sheesh.. writing lol at the end of your post doesnt make it not stupid either, it actually makse it worse.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

so thomasas numbers arent good enough for him to be bostons starter in your eyes sheesh talk about misguided. its good to be loyal to rask and all that but come on timmys numbers are world class.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]so thomasas numbers arent good enough for him to be bostons starter in your eyes sheesh talk about misguided. its good to be loyal to rask and all that but come on timmys numbers are world class.
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts[/QUOTE]
    Maybe you should read his posts again.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Remember when Tuulka was dominant? : Maybe you should read his posts again.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

Maybe the guy trying to get Bruins fans to come to his stupid website should learn how to spell Rask's name!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Maybe three-quarters of the guys on this site should learn how to spell his name.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Remember when Tuulka was dominant? : Maybe the guy trying to get Bruins fans to come to his stupid website should learn how to spell Rask's name!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    What does that have to do with what I said?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Remember when Tuulka was dominant? : What does that have to do with what I said?
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

Nothing at all!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to Remember when Tuulka was dominant?:
    [QUOTE]Seems like forever ago.  He is still young though and could return to all star-ish form. http://www.thebostonjam.com/
    Posted by thebostonjam[/QUOTE] get lost

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Remember when Tuulka was dominant? : Nothing at all!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    haha alright I was just making sure. But, I agree with you. Too many people spell Tuukka wrong on these boards.

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts