replace seindenberg no choice

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucic27. Show lucic27's posts

replace seindenberg no choice

to believe a stanley cup must move, seindenberg is the best defense of the club

I suggest an exchange with Florida. florida is the reconstitution goaler are not very strong for the future. Kulikov and defense wants yet signed with the club

We Tukka Rask for several years so we need not consider as Subban is a very very good keeper

Subban, Caron, Bartkowski kokochev for Kulikov and Brad Boyes.

Caron had a lot of luck

Kulikov is the prototype of seindenberg and younger 22 years

boyes is a natural scorer with experience

study this exchange is v p s comment

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucic27. Show lucic27's posts

Re: replace seindenberg no choice

line up  2014

lucic kreci iglina

marchand bergeron smith

sobenberg spooner ericksson

paille kelly boyes

chara hamilton

kulikov boychuck

krug mcquaid

rask  johnson 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Did you put this through google translate?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucic27. Show lucic27's posts

yes , my english is not very well but i like the bruins is my club from 40 years .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to lucic27's comment:

yes , my english is not very well but i like the bruins is my club from 40 years .

Lucic where are you from ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucic27. Show lucic27's posts

i am from ancienne lorette Québec  the city of Patrice Bergeron

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

And I am in South Florida.

Kulikov and Seidenberg are as similar as BHab and Bookboy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

To elaborate:

Kulikov is soft and he gets burned all the time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Not very easy to make a move right now, let alone for a guy who already has Seidenberg-like credentials.  Wait.  See what the kids can do and who might have a complimentary need.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

Absolutely.  No hurry to deal for a defenseman.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from madalton. Show madalton's posts

[QUOTE]

I was born in Sainte-Foy and I live in Drummondville now since 1994. I saw Kulikov played for the Drummondville Voltigeurs and he is an offensive defensemen the opposite of Seidenberg.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

yeah, offence is a strength of the Bruins on D right now, strangely enough.  Krug is outstanding in the role and Chara and Hamilton are no slouches.  The rest are pretty good to really.  There might be a need for a shut down pair guy to go with Chara in the playoffs.  If the Bruins are going to get a guy at the deadline, I would look for an older, strictly defensive guy.  Not sure who, but the Bruins are deep with young, offensively talented defensemen.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Ok alors tu peux me parler franćais ......ok so you can speak to me in french

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

No rush ...lets hope Dougie Hamilton comes back one day

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Ok alors tu peux me parler franćais ......ok so you can speak to me in french

lucic27, your English is better than marco's or shupe on the iPad...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Cool - if you're making the effort, least we can do is afford you the same courtesy.

As for Seidenberg, I think if PC does make a move it will be in a similar fashion as he did to get Seidenberg in the first place - rely heavily on your professional scouts and go after a D that can work perfectly in the system but is undervalued by his current club. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to madalton's comment:

I was born in Sainte-Foy and I live in Drummondville now since 1994. I saw Kulikov played for the Drummondville Voltigeurs and he is an offensive defensemen the opposite of Seidenberg.

Kulikov's offense is offensive.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

To elaborate:

"Kulikov and Seidenberg are as similar as BHab and Bookboy."

Oh I get it...so Seidenberg must be long-winded and takes up a whole page to answer questions.

Could not resist Sealed

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dave24. Show Dave24's posts

Dougie is back in tonight, so here is his chance to step up a bit. While he certainly can't replace Seidenberg's game, he can play the minutes and can be very good at getting the puck out of the zone with his passing. Closer to the deadline, PC can look at acquiring some depth on D. Let's see what we've got now.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

No need to hurry, but there is something to ponder. Seidenberg is one of the strongest guys in the league. And when the B's get to the finals playing against a big team like the Kings, Sharks, or Blues those smaller d-men on the Bruins will be getting smacked around a lot in a play-off series. So, replacing Dennis' strength & shot blocking won't be easy. But, it may end up being a necessity at some point. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from superj2k10. Show superj2k10's posts

Nikita Nikitin, prime years (27yrs old). Big size 6'4"- 220lbs, decent skater. Only a career -1 on an aweful Columbus Bluejackets team.

Not going to pretend I know much about him. Sound like a stay a home d-men, not even sure if he is "shut-down" material although has the size to be that in the right system.

Considering age, talent-level and market may cost a 2nd rnd + a mid tier prospect like a Knight / Camara or Caron+

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

To elaborate:

"Kulikov and Seidenberg are as similar as BHab and Bookboy."

Oh I get it...so Seidenberg must be long-winded and takes up a whole page to answer questions.

Could not resist Sealed

Oh, you could have....

At least I get to be Seidenberg.  BH must have a lot of tools but no toolbox?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Or, wait...it's the other way around. 

So Kulikov really hates Tommy Cross and makes wacky statements in pre-game scouting meetings?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to superj2k10's comment:

Nikita Nikitin, prime years (27yrs old). Big size 6'4"- 220lbs, decent skater. Only a career -1 on an aweful Columbus Bluejackets team.

Not going to pretend I know much about him. Sound like a stay a home d-men, not even sure if he is "shut-down" material although has the size to be that in the right system.

Considering age, talent-level and market may cost a 2nd rnd + a mid tier prospect like a Knight / Camara or Caron+

My first thought on this guy was correct, but I doubled check to make sure my assessment was accurate to what I've see of the guy. 

Nikita Nikitin--Seems willing but doesn't play much of a physical game, and could stand to be a little more aggressive overall for a player with his impressive size (6-3, 217 pounds). Also, he must be more consistent defensively.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from superj2k10. Show superj2k10's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

In response to superj2k10's comment:

My first thought on this guy was correct, but I doubled check to make sure my assessment was accurate to what I've see of the guy. 

Nikita Nikitin--Seems willing but doesn't play much of a physical game, and could stand to be a little more aggressive overall for a player with his impressive size (6-3, 217 pounds). Also, he must be more consistent defensively.

Guess the jury is out on this guy. Been reading mixed reviews, some say he looks like a late bloomer (Johnny Boychuck). Others say he does not use his size to advantage as you indicated.

Although, i think you dont have to be a "Train" to be a solid D-men. Having a good stick and good mind for the game goes a long way. Wonder what this kid may bring under this system...

Sections
Shortcuts