Report: Kelly has Broken Tibia

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Report: Kelly has Broken Tibia

Just heard it on 98.5.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Re: Report: Kelly has Broken Tibia

http://www.csnne.com/blog/bruins-talk/kelly-out-indefinitely-after-breaking-tibia

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

crap - that's what, 6-8 weeks if sugery isn't needed? More to get back up into shape? Third line just went from bad to worse.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Balls.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

This seals the deal: They will be making a trade soon.

Why haven't some names from the Blue Jackets been thrown around for a 3rd liner? Dubinsky? Foligno? Letestu? These are more likely, given that the Bruins don't have much trade firepower without breaking up the core (which they won't do, in all likelihood). They've got a couple good prospects who might be ready next year or the year after (Spooner, Khochlachev, etc.), but not much after them. Krug maybe? So aside from draft picks, I don't feel as though they have much to offer.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Bad, bad.  

Forcing PC's hand to bring in some forward depth...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Think it is time to give spooner a couple games let that third line get revived with some youth. I hope cj starts trying things on that line instead of just playing pandolofo an excepting nothing in terms of production from that line. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Bad, bad.  

Forcing PC's hand to bring in some forward depth...

Yes but Fletch I hear the Bruins have plenty of depth not to worry with Boston's overall record.

Ryan Spooner jump in your put put, n head up the highway...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In response to red75's comment:

crap - that's what, 6-8 weeks if sugery isn't needed? More to get back up into shape? Third line just went from bad to worse.

Great question red.  Not a doctor here, but 6-8 weeks sounds aggressive.  Might be closer to 10-12 to heal + rehab time.  Either timeline means he misses the rest of the regular season, right?  Season ends on April 27th.  Bad news, bad break.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You know, Kelly is having an absolutely terrible season.  Replacing his mediocracy won't be difficult.  I think he's a good, honest player and hope he fully recovers, but this could be very good for the Bruins.

(You were thinking it also.  You just didn't want to say it.)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Hags updated his info...cites a couple of examples that range from 6-10 weeks.

http://www.csnne.com/blog/bruins-talk/kelly-out-indefinitely-after-breaking-tibia

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to TheGuyWithDaThing's comment:

Why haven't some names from the Blue Jackets been thrown around for a 3rd liner? Dubinsky? Foligno? Letestu? These are more likely, given that the Bruins don't have much trade firepower without breaking up the core (which they won't do, in all likelihood). They've got a couple good prospects who might be ready next year or the year after (Spooner, Khochlachev, etc.), but not much after them. Krug maybe? So aside from draft picks, I don't feel as though they have much to offer.

Agree 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

You know, Kelly is having an absolutely terrible season.  Replacing his mediocracy won't be difficult.  I think he's a good, honest player and hope he fully recovers, but this could be very good for the Bruins.

Agree but he will be missed anyway 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I think the Bruins' record gives Chiarelli some cushion with respect to trade urgency.  They can certainly give Spooner et al tryout games.  A trade may happen sooner than it would have otherwise, but I don't think he's panicking.  Cool as a cucumber, and all that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

I think the Bruins' record gives Chiarelli some cushion with respect to trade urgency.  They can certainly give Spooner et al tryout games.  A trade may happen sooner than it would have otherwise, but I don't think he's panicking.  Cool as a cucumber, and all that.

Finally...a doctor.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

He cleaned up his defensive zone give-aways and was 4th in the league in faceoffs. Julien had the highest trust in him, you know in those 3rd periods with the lead ? 

Maybe won't miss his goal scoring but there will be part him that will be missed. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to TheGuyWithDaThing's comment:

Maybe because they're doing well ?  trying to make the playoffs ? and maybe because Scott Howson is not their GM anymore ?

The answer lies within those 3 questions.  Maybe all 3

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

I don't disagree, but, when other people are making such comment, you jump on 'em and put a label of whiner on them for being negative while the team has a 17-4-3 record !!! Admit it, NAS !

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I like kelly.  get well get well soon we want

you to get well

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

you to get well

UGH ?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

He has a lower body injury.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

you to get well

UGH ?

Ive always liked him.  Stated he would be unsung hero in cup run.  The mask was awesome. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Remi72's comment:

I don't disagree, but, when other people are making such comment, you jump on 'em and put a label of whiner on them for being negative while the team has a 17-4-3 record !!! Admit it, NAS !

Saying that a guy with six points in 23 games is having an atrocious season is a little different than creating threads about Krejci (20 points in 24 games, super consistent, many wouldn't trade him for Perry!) because he had a bad game and having 20 people echo how terrible he was.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

In response to Remi72's comment:

Saying that a guy with six points in 23 games is having an atrocious season is a little different than creating threads about Krejci (20 points in 24 games, super consistent, many wouldn't trade him for Perry!) because he had a bad game and having 20 people echo how terrible he was.

If I remember well, my post that has you blowing a fuse was Horton disappeared  :)  And, yes, like it or not, he disappeared.....still hoping (and believing) that he will emerge from the slump any time soon, but that doesn't change the cold facts of his last games. My other negative post that night was about the third line and, well, you may agree !

Sections
Shortcuts