Respect? None! From Boston Media?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Respect? None! From Boston Media?

I don't listen or read too much from the Boston hockey media anymore ( I did at one time )..............but by the sounds of it ......................I'm not missing anything important.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

I don't listen or read too much from the Boston hockey media anymore ( I did at one time )..............but by the sounds of it ......................I'm not missing anything important.

Chowdah, I count more on you than I do any Boston radio personality if I'm looking for any in depth hockey analysis. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

NHL network is replaying the final game of the Pens Bruins series - and I quote

Eastern Conference Finals: Game 5

Boston Bruins at Pittsburgh Penguins from CONSOL Energy Center.

Disrespect or they still can't believe it I guess...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

NHL network is replaying the final game of the Pens Bruins series - and I quote

Eastern Conference Finals: Game 5

Boston Bruins at Pittsburgh Penguins from CONSOL Energy Center.

Disrespect or they still can't believe it I guess...

They're busy trying to get their entire Stanley Cup Finals production crew out of Pittsburgh for Wednesday's game.  Quibbling over the early cancellation penalties on all those hotel rooms and what not... 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

The first mistake is putting any stock in what Felger says. The guy is a complete tool, and his entire schtick is trying to stir the pot with controversy....it's all he has ever done.....and the little sidekick whiner-boy Mazz follows right along.

The sad part is that thier controversy rantings get ratings......good ratings. Thank God there's always 93.7 when Felger & Mazz get too annoying....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Who is still on 93.7?  I don't listen to any of them.  Dale got out just in time. 

Felger and Mazz brought hockey talk back to Boston radio. They own Bruins fans.