Retaliation?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Retaliation?

Well so much for some of the predictions on this one.

Other then the Campbell beatdown, this game was more like a 70's Sweden-Finland matchup where both teams escaped the 60 minutes with their good looks intact.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Ha!  Campbell could use a little creative reconstruction, so no harm there.  Boy, though, is Campbell the hockey equivalent of William H. Macy in The Cooler?  Having him fight and get messed up must be more of a sad sigh for the bench than anything.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

To be honest, I want Miller run again if he continues to interfere with the forecheckers. You're just asking to get hit.

I said it when it happened and I'll say it again. Miller deserved to get hit by Lucic and if he continues to interfere with the forecheck, he'll get hit again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Ha!  Campbell could use a little creative reconstruction, so no harm there.  Boy, though, is Campbell the hockey equivalent of William H. Macy in The Cooler?  Having him fight and get messed up must be more of a sad sigh for the bench than anything.

in Campbell's defense Kaleta's visor did no favors for Soupy. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Kaleta is a punk who hides behind his visor. Kaleta wouldn't look so pretty if he didn't have it on there. Campbell landed some blows on the visor.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to nrguy's comment:

To be honest, I want Miller run again if he continues to interfere with the forecheckers. You're just asking to get hit.

I said it when it happened and I'll say it again. Miller deserved to get hit by Lucic and if he continues to interfere with the forecheck, he'll get hit again.

Calm down! Miller was doing nothing but his job last nite & was great at it! End of story!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I was surprised to be honest. I was wrong, because I thought foer sure ST would want a rematch. Maybe he'll feel more pumped when they play at the garden. Maybe ST was told he can play if he promised not to fight so soon. However, I think CJ allowed Ruff to make his mind up as to how he wanted to play the game out. He started with no Ott, or Scott so that tells me that Ruff is more concerned about getting 2 points then he was about trying to match Boston's muscle. Ruff isn't stupid as some on here seem to think. He knows that his team can't win that kind of game. Even with Scott, McCormick, Lapuke #2 (Kaleta) & Ott in his lineup. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

I don't think the B's would sigh about it at all. He jumped in defense of a teammate. That's Bruins hockey at it's finest. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishfinger. Show fishfinger's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Will the B's take a stand against that goon Scott? If so who should it be?

If Scott starts his goonery again, I almost think that the captain has to step up and put an end to it. I understand Julien doesnt want anyone to have to lose time on the ice for him, and I agree. But if he continues the cheap play like last time, something HAS to be done.

No way should Chara ever fight Scott. That would play right into what they want. Just go play hockey

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Greg Campbell - the human centrifuge

Love the effort, but jeez

It's like facial  ju-jitsu

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Calm down! Miller was doing nothing but his job last nite & was great at it! End of story!!

If his job is to incite another riot, then yes. Don't get all butt hurt about being run into and then intentionally try to impede a forwards forecheck because a guy comes near the crease. He's going to get run again, and he deserves it. 

I also didn't appreciate tripping Bergeron on the way in and causing him to go head first into the post.

Great goalie, that's no doubt. The other crap he does is BS.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandShore. Show OrrandShore's posts

I've said it once and I will say it again - Bruins are better with the "Thornton Fighting sideshow" on the bench.  The bruins will win without him so why even put him in.  the only reason Scott played was because of Thornton, otherwise it never would have happened.   Don't get me wrong, I like Thornton, just not as a GOON.  the GOONS in this league are always a distraction.  The Olympics don't allow fighting, College does not allow fighting -- Get rid of it!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to OrrandShore's comment:

I've said it once and I will say it again - Bruins are better with the "Thornton Fighting sideshow" on the bench.  The bruins will win without him so why even put him in.  the only reason Scott played was because of Thornton, otherwise it never would have happened.   Don't get me wrong, I like Thornton, just not as a GOON.  the GOONS in this league are always a distraction.  The Olympics don't allow fighting, College does not allow fighting -- Get rid of it!

Calm down Stanley! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

If his job is to incite another riot, then yes. Don't get all butt hurt about being run into and then intentionally try to impede a forwards forecheck because a guy comes near the crease. He's going to get run again, and he deserves it. 

I also didn't appreciate tripping Bergeron on the way in and causing him to go head first into the post.

Great goalie, that's no doubt. The other crap he does is BS.

Maybe Miller had enough of being run into? I know a few goalie's that got tired of it & it stopped when they started to hit back. Billy Smith, Hextall & Cheevers just to name a few. I stopped getting run when I started hitting back. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

This is your "first" post so how exactly hvae you said it before if you've never said anything?

I digress, no on needs to fight Scott. The most beneficial place for Scott is on the ice. He can't run anyone because it takes him 20 minutes to get end to end. That's why his shifts are so short. By the time he gets to the other end of the ice he has to come back off. No point in fighting him. Make them pay on the scoreboard and when they go into the corners for the puck. If Lucic can shatter another pane of glass, this time on top of Kaleta, that would be fantastic and 10x more satisfactory than watching him get fed right handers.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

I digress, no on needs to fight Scott. The most beneficial place for Scott is on the ice. He can't run anyone because it takes him 20 minutes to get end to end. That's why his shifts are so short. By the time he gets to the other end of the ice he has to come back off. No point in fighting him. Make them pay on the scoreboard and when they go into the corners for the puck. If Lucic can shatter another pane of glass, this time on top of Kaleta, that would be fantastic and 10x more satisfactory than watching him get fed right handers.

Like near the end of the first period last night when Marchand was literally skating circles around him with the puck in the Sabres end. Yes, Scott on the ice is like a 5 on 4.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Like near the end of the first period last night when Marchand was literally skating circles around him with the puck in the Sabres end. Yes, Scott on the ice is like a 5 on 4.

I'd say it's almost worse, he takes up space and gets in the other defenders ways. It's like a 5 on 4 with a HUGE frigging tree in the middle of the ice that leans towards the play and gets in the way.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I'd say it's almost worse, he takes up space and gets in the other defenders ways. It's like a 5 on 4 with a HUGE frigging tree in the middle of the ice that leans towards the play and gets in the way.

lol.....let Lindy and his team have the giant on their side. I will take the win any day....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

This line was comical . Why ? It was your first post. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

True, nite.  He was the only reason the game wasn't a blowout.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

This line was comical . Why ? It was your first post. 

Wanna take a guess who it might be?   haha.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Calm down Stanley! 

I don't think that one's Stanley.  Stanley uses...between sentences.  I don't think his keyboard has a space bar.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

Calm down Stanley! 

I don't think that one's Stanley.  Stanley uses...between sentences.  I don't think his keyboard has a space bar.

It's a tactic that he forgets sometimes as Stanley & when he uses one of his 5 alias'. I think he's null, I think he's Tuuka as well. Plus all these other one's he's condured up lately. I kind of feel sorry for him, but my ignore list is getting bigger pretty quick.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Best retaliation was a hard fought road win..Kaleta is real tough with that visor on, I'm sure it saved his face last year when Lucic gave him an absolute beat down. Didn't stop him from getting up and playing the crowd though...I laughed at that one..What a loser.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Kaleta is a punk who hides behind his visor. Kaleta wouldn't look so pretty if he didn't have it on there. Campbell landed some blows on the visor.

Doesn't matter -- Love the kid on the forecheck and PK. He's a menace out there but please -- please keep the gloves on. If Seids thinks its a bad hit he can take care of himself (ask Colby Armstrong). Watching Campbell fight is like the second coming of Keith Magnuson. Getting beat up time after time does not spark the bench.

Sections
Shortcuts