Rich Peverly

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Rich Peverly

I'm on my phablet and can't see new threads. So if someone else has said this already I apologize. Rich Peverly has what seems like taken a heart attack on the bench against the Jackets. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Rich Peverly

Jesus Christ.  He's had irregular heart beat issues for a while.

Damn.  I hope he's okay.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

Yes just turned that game on and they were talking about it.Players have left the ice.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Watching the Blue Jackets feed now... one of the reporters overheard Lindy Ruff say, "He's gonna be okay" as they were taking him to the hospital. Said he was up and alert and talking to the medical staff.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Yes -- collapsed during the game. In route to hospital  and consious -- remainder of game may be cancelled. Prayers go out......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm on my phablet and can't see new threads. So if someone else has said this already I apologize. Rich Peverly has what seems like taken a heart attack on the bench against the Jackets. 

[/QUOTE]

That's not good , hope he's okay

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Davidson announces game is off. Everyone airing on the side of caution. Our prayers are with him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Peverly is alert and awake,as reported by Lindy Ruff.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

watching the dallas feed, they've officially postponed the game but he's responsive and hopefully ok. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Just checked out game on NHL center ice. "Due to a Medical Emergency Game Has Been Postponed".

Best Wishes to Rich.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Rough for the players. These guys have to hop on a plane for a game tomorrow night. Shows us how much of a microcosm the game itself really is. He has a history -- second game back after clearence. Fortunate that his history allowed trained personnel who were familiar with his issues to provide a quick and proper treatment.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

The Star players were a mess. Horton looked quite distraught too. You could see Timmy go into prayer mode before he even went to the bench.  Hope everything turns out ok. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I hope Peverly is all right. He is some what alert which is good.. It puts everything in the right perspective. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jivQgF6J1g

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Apparently he's fine.  After getting the defrib, he wanted to get back out on the ice.

Freakin' hockey players.  We're an odd bunch.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

According to TSN when he regained consciousness the first thing he wanted to do was get back in the game.  Atta boy Rich, you'll be fine.  The video attached above is pretty scary, I prefer this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y97vZAw370

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

first thing he said to Ruff "how much time is left in the game?" hockey players are the best. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Be well, Pev.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

So glad he's ok. Hopefully he gets well enough that he can finish his career.

I don't want to stir the pot, but I'm gonna because it's very strange and noticeable. During pregame I saw Horton and Perverly having a chuckle. After the incident I saw Horton talking to Benn, Whitney, Fiddler, Cole, Ruff and Thomas. He was 2 ft away from Seguin on at least 3 different occasions and there wasn't as much as a head nod. Could there be some truth to some of the stories we heard  between those 2? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't want to stir the pot, but I'm gonna because it's very strange and noticeable. During pregame I saw Horton and Perverly having a chuckle. After the incident I saw Horton talking to Benn, Whitney, Fiddler, Cole, Ruff and Thomas. He was 2 ft away from Seguin on at least 3 different occasions and there wasn't as much as a head nod. Could there be some truth to some of the stories we heard that we heard between those 2? 

[/QUOTE]

Pot stirring is great, perhaps the wrong thread?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Neecic's comment:

[QUOTE]

I don't want to stir the pot, but I'm gonna because it's very strange and noticeable. During pregame I saw Horton and Perverly having a chuckle. After the incident I saw Horton talking to Benn, Whitney, Fiddler, Cole, Ruff and Thomas. He was 2 ft away from Seguin on at least 3 different occasions and there wasn't as much as a head nod. Could there be some truth to some of the stories we heard that we heard between those 2? 

Pot stirring is great, perhaps the wrong thread?

[/QUOTE]

It's my thread! And it has some relevence. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

So glad Peverly is ok. He's an awesome hockey player and a member of the Bruins family Always. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I hope he can continue his career.  Best wishes Rich.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to riptide757's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So glad Peverly is ok. He's an awesome hockey player and a member of the Bruins family Always. 

[/QUOTE]

I agree.