Rich Peverly

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bsfannny. Show bsfannny's posts

Re: Rich Peverly

Stanley: You're proving that you failed to find clarity by today using the word "sucks" to describe him as a hockey player. By no reasonable definition does he suck at hockey. Maybe an NHL GM would not desire to have him on his team. I have no idea. Neither do you. We'll never know, but it seems doubtful. He is a guy who, presumably, achieved his professional goals, which is more than can be said for many of us, regardless of how realistic of far-fetched they may be.

You may be a human being, but you're proving to not be a very good one. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to riptide757's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So glad Peverly is ok. He's an awesome hockey player and a member of the Bruins family Always. 

[/QUOTE]

I agree. 

[/QUOTE]

God bless him I wish him well but please guys dont say stupid things like that (awesome hockey player) give me a break please ...

[/QUOTE]

You shouldn't be allowed a free pass on here because some posters feel sorry for you , because your driveway doesn't go all the way to the street. What a moronic thing to say . You bring a new level of stupidity here on a daily basis

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Well my heart skipped a beat when i seen this happening, i truly felt scared and im happy hes ok, and i hope he can come back again. This is just a reminder of how the sports people are as fragile as we are at times. I remember the Norman levielle incident all too well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I'm glad to hear he's recovering. All the best.

And as soon as I heard about it I knew Stanley would post something highly inappropriate. I wish I had been surprised.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm glad to hear he's recovering. All the best.

And as soon as I heard about it I knew Stanley would post something highly inappropriate. I wish I had been surprised.

[/QUOTE]

My first thought when I saw the thread: oh god what is Stanley going to say. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

His good play stopped in 2011?

I believe he had something along the lines of 40+ points in 55 games or something like that in 2011-2012. 40 points alone is very good for a 3rd liner, but he didn't even play in 3/4 of the season that year. He could have broken 60 points, which when you play for the Bruins, that means you're very good.

I'm just going to say it here: Stanley is just being a contrarian at this point. He was disappointed about Peverley last year, and because nobody agreed, he kept it going to get attention. There's absolutely no way that anybody could possibly not want Peverley on their team as a 3rd liner, nevermind a 4th liner. Like....that's not possible, right?

I'll personally remember him for this: the 2 days leading up to game 4 against Vancouver, and everyone wondered "who can possibly fill the void of Horton?". A mere 5-10 minutes into the game (I think) Peverley takes the pass from Krejci and puts it 5-hole, despite the fact that the backhand-deke was wide open.

Best wishes to Peverley, as a human, and as a hockey player. Loved him while he was here.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

So what I see are lots of posts wishing Pevs a speedy recovery, followed by: You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011.

I'll add my thoughts to hopefully a quick turnaround for Peverly and continued success. I'll always appreciate his success with the Bruins over the last three years, especially how he was the lone bright spot in that Washington series, and the 2 goals he had in the pivotal Game 4 of the SCF against the Canucks when he had to step in for Horton.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Third on the Stars in scoring though only 6th in TOI.  Inserted on the top line with Benn and ... I forget who the centre is ....  Plays the PP and the PK for them.

Yeah.  What a bum.  That would mean Erik Cole - beat it ya slug!  Nichushkin - back to Russia!  Ray Whitney?  Piece of ---tney!

"And now it's time for the easiest part of every coach's job.  The cuts."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to riptide757's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So glad Peverly is ok. He's an awesome hockey player and a member of the Bruins family Always. 

[/QUOTE]

I agree. 

[/QUOTE]

God bless him I wish him well but please guys dont say stupid things like that (awesome hockey player) give me a break please ...

[/QUOTE]

Stanley there is a time and a place,this isn't it all the best to Rich hope for a full recovery,can't believe he wanted to go back in the game hockey players are insane.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

A few days again I wrote a post criticizing Stanley's treatment on this board.

Considering the tactless garbage he has just written in this thread I am officially retracting that comment.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Apparently he's fine.  After getting the defrib, he wanted to get back out on the ice.

Freakin' hockey players.  We're an odd bunch.

[/QUOTE]

Unreal isnt it. All medical/worries stuff aside, you gotta love that.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In response to TheGuyWithDaThing's comment:

His good play stopped in 2011?

I believe he had something along the lines of 40+ points in 55 games or something like that in 2011-2012. 40 points alone is very good for a 3rd liner, but he didn't even play in 3/4 of the season that year. He could have broken 60 points, which when you play for the Bruins, that means you're very good.

I'm just going to say it here: Stanley is just being a contrarian at this point. He was disappointed about Peverley last year, and because nobody agreed, he kept it going to get attention. There's absolutely no way that anybody could possibly not want Peverley on their team as a 3rd liner, nevermind a 4th liner. Like....that's not possible, right?

I'll personally remember him for this: the 2 days leading up to game 4 against Vancouver, and everyone wondered "who can possibly fill the void of Horton?". A mere 5-10 minutes into the game (I think) Peverley takes the pass from Krejci and puts it 5-hole, despite the fact that the backhand-deke was wide open.

Best wishes to Peverley, as a human, and as a hockey player. Loved him while he was here.

I know we should not make this a thread about one poster who seems to have a million problems of his own, but I'm just going to say it here as well: Stanley was p***ed off about his sweetheart Blake Wheeler being traded away for Rich Peverley, and he has never forgiven Peverley (who was absolutely brilliant in the 2011 playoffs) for that. That's the only reason for his stupid comments and name-calling.
    I wish Rich Peverley, who will forever be a part of the great 2011 Stanley Cup champions, a complete and speedy recovery.
    As for Stanley, it is a lot more likely that Vladimir Putin will be Bruins GM one day than Stanley working for them in any kind of position. I can only repeat my comment from some other thread:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1favab_somewhere-there-is-someone_fun

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Hope Raptor Jesus returns to full health.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Hanrahan1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A few days again I wrote a post criticizing Stanley's treatment on this board.

Considering the tactless garbage he has just written in this thread I am officially retracting that comment.

[/QUOTE]

No problem...with me what you see is what you get....no lies just the plain truth wich sometimes hurts....not politically correct sometimes but no hypocrisy ....

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

No problem...with me what you see is what you get....no lies just the plain truth wich sometimes hurts....not politically correct sometimes but no hypocrisy ....

[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way.

Village idiot .

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Stanley, if I may I get you want to call it the way you see it however this is not a thread to knock him.  Just wish him well or maybe just don't comment.  I realize you don't like how he plays but for this particular situation not necessary to knock him.  If u feel u can't help it then just don't comment.  The guy could have died that takes precedence over everything.  

For What's it worth though stanley pev served us well not saying it wasn't time for him to move on but in 2011 and wash series pev was a good player and I liked how he played. So give the guy a break he deserves it. ..

Let me add that there was a thread here while back when Bob Probert died. One poster in particular maybe more knocked him ... I didn't feel that to be appropriate.   I mean the guy passed away no need for that just wish r.I.p. , sympathies to his family or don't post at all.  That really bothered me could not comprehend it. 

Anyhow Stanley... wish the Pev  well and I if I may - end It there that's not making you a hypocrit it's making you a decent And compassionate man.  

[/QUOTE]

Marco I did wish him well several times read my posts I even said that Pev was in my prayers what more do you want me to do ...I hope he gets well I hope he gets back on the ice i hope he recovers 100% ...but saying that Pev is an awesome hockey player is a lie that i will never endorse ...I wish him a 50 goals season ...but not on my team ..I'll pass

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]

Stanley, if I may I get you want to call it the way you see it however this is not a thread to knock him.  Just wish him well or maybe just don't comment.  I realize you don't like how he plays but for this particular situation not necessary to knock him.  If u feel u can't help it then just don't comment.  The guy could have died that takes precedence over everything.  

For What's it worth though stanley pev served us well not saying it wasn't time for him to move on but in 2011 and wash series pev was a good player and I liked how he played. So give the guy a break he deserves it. ..

Let me add that there was a thread here while back when Bob Probert died. One poster in particular maybe more knocked him ... I didn't feel that to be appropriate.   I mean the guy passed away no need for that just wish r.I.p. , sympathies to his family or don't post at all.  That really bothered me could not comprehend it. 

Anyhow Stanley... wish the Pev  well and I if I may - end It there that's not making you a hypocrit it's making you a decent And compassionate man.  

Marco I did wish him well several times read my posts I even said that Pev was in my prayers what more do you want me to do ...I hope he gets well I hope he gets back on the ice i hope he recovers 100% ...but saying that Pev is an awesome hockey player is a lie that i will never endorse ...I wish him a 50 goals season ...but not on my team ..I'll pass

[/QUOTE]

Stanley you have made your views about Peverley clear hundreds of times. Everyone here is aware of them. Repeating them in this particular thread? That is completely without class and lacks any sense of right and wrong. If you don't have anything nice to say...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Stanley you have made your views about Peverley clear hundreds of times. Everyone here is aware of them. Repeating them in this particular thread? That is completely without class and lacks any sense of right and wrong. If you don't have anything nice to say...

[/QUOTE]

Ok red I made my point you made your point lets stop here , being honest nowadays means without class I guess...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Could you just shut up in here already? God.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

says the person that continually tries to engage stanley in "inteligent" conversation.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ditto

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ok red I made my point you made your point lets stop here , being honest nowadays means without class I guess...

[/QUOTE]

It has nothing to do with honesty Stan, it has to do with have the self control and restraint to not add, literally, instult to injury.  A guy could have died. You should have just said 'wish him the best' and moved on, but since everything you post on here has to be about you, you couldnt even manage that.

Learn to just stop.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It has nothing to do with honesty Stan, it has to do with have the self control and restraint to not add, literally, instult to injury.  A guy could have died. You should have just said 'wish him the best' and moved on, but since everything you post on here has to be about you, you couldnt even manage that.

Learn to just stop.

[/QUOTE]

I was just replying to the ones who said he is an awesome hockey player.....Why do people are so hypocrites....when a mafioso dies why do people say "he was such a nice person" ?? I just wanted to be honest and fair thats how I am and no one will change me ...when I will become the BRUINS GM ...you will get the truth and regular updates on my fulfillment ...after all the fans desserve some respect and the loyal fans like most of the ones that post in here desserve some feedback from the B's management

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

By the way red I like your new pic much better than the old one ....now now dont get mad at me because I said that ...doesnt mean I didnt like the old one .....(oh God !)

Sections
Shortcuts