Rich Peverly

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Re: Rich Peverly

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

I was just replying to the ones who said he is an awesome hockey player.....Why do people are so hypocrites....when a mafioso dies why do people say "he was such a nice person" ?? I just wanted to be honest and fair thats how I am and no one will change me ...when I will become the BRUINS GM ...you will get the truth and regular updates on my fulfillment ...after all the fans desserve some respect and the loyal fans like most of the ones that post in here desserve some feedback from the B's management

This wasnt some mafioso.  This was a hockey player.  One who is, by all accounts, extremely well respected by his peers and fans.
    I didnt see anyone say he was 'awesome', if they did, who cares. i saw people expressing sympathy and hoping for the best to a person who helped (whether you like it or not) their favorite team win the Stanley Cup.

You know it has nothing to do with you being honest, you just want to ram your opinions down peoples throats because youre stanley and in your head youre always right and everything you say has to be about you.  

Learn some f***ing tact man.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

[QUOTE]

I was just replying to the ones who said he is an awesome hockey player.....Why do people are so hypocrites....when a mafioso dies why do people say "he was such a nice person" ?? I just wanted to be honest and fair thats how I am and no one will change me ...when I will become the BRUINS GM ...you will get the truth and regular updates on my fulfillment ...after all the fans desserve some respect and the loyal fans like most of the ones that post in here desserve some feedback from the B's management

This wasnt some mafioso.  This was a hockey player.  One who is, by all accounts, extremely well respected by his peers and fans.
    I didnt see anyone say he was 'awesome', if they did, who cares. i saw people expressing sympathy and hoping for the best to a person who helped (whether you like it or not) their favorite team win the Stanley Cup.

You know it has nothing to do with you being honest, you just want to ram your opinions down peoples throats because youre stanley and in your head youre always right and everything you say has to be about you.  

Learn some f***ing tact man.  

[/QUOTE]

Stanley took it literally when someone made the "awesome" comment & I agreed. Pevs was awesome at times as a Boston Bruin. And he was a key part in 2011 & the Bruins most consistent player in the 2012 play-offs against the Caps. But, Stanley thought because the word "awesome" was used it meant that he was being put into the "elites". He doesn't have the mentality to understand that not every thing needs to be taken literially. However it certainly has "literially" been proven that he isn't well mentally.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Stanley, if I may I get you want to call it the way you see it however this is not a thread to knock him.  Just wish him well or maybe just don't comment.  I realize you don't like how he plays but for this particular situation not necessary to knock him.  If u feel u can't help it then just don't comment.  The guy could have died that takes precedence over everything.  

For What's it worth though stanley pev served us well not saying it wasn't time for him to move on but in 2011 and wash series pev was a good player and I liked how he played. So give the guy a break he deserves it. ..

Let me add that there was a thread here while back when Bob Probert died. One poster in particular maybe more knocked him ... I didn't feel that to be appropriate.   I mean the guy passed away no need for that just wish r.I.p. , sympathies to his family or don't post at all.  That really bothered me could not comprehend it. 

Anyhow Stanley... wish the Pev  well and I if I may - end It there that's not making you a hypocrit it's making you a decent And compassionate man.  

Marco I did wish him well several times read my posts I even said that Pev was in my prayers what more do you want me to do ...I hope he gets well I hope he gets back on the ice i hope he recovers 100% ...but saying that Pev is an awesome hockey player is a lie that i will never endorse ...I wish him a 50 goals season ...but not on my team ..I'll pass

Stanley you have made your views about Peverley clear hundreds of times. Everyone here is aware of them. Repeating them in this particular thread? That is completely without class and lacks any sense of right and wrong. If you don't have anything nice to say...

[/QUOTE]

Ok red I made my point you made your point lets stop here , being honest nowadays means without class I guess...

[/QUOTE]

It has nothing to do with honesty Stan, it has to do with have the self control and restraint to not add, literally, instult to injury.  A guy could have died. You should have just said 'wish him the best' and moved on, but since everything you post on here has to be about you, you couldnt even manage that.

Learn to just stop.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This is as close as you will ever get to working at the TD garden...a janitor

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

[QUOTE]

Not because a guy has a physical problem that we are going to lie about him ....he had some ok years with the B's thats about it ....his last season with us he really sucked please guys just tell the truth ...

its like when a guy dies ...everybody saying oh he was such a nice guy and blah blah blah ...if the guy was not such a nice guy why lie because he past away ??

take me as an example ...some of you always insult me ...if I pass away and you find out are the same guys that were treating me like s....t will say oh I miss Stanley he was such a nice guy ??  

Pev might be a good team player and a nice guy but in my book as a hockey player other than 2011 ...he sucks...I still wish he recovers and wish him well but I am not going to lie about his hockey talent ....sorry about that but I am not a liar....so again give me a freakin break about Pev being an awesome hockey player...PERIOD

[/QUOTE]

All Over ...lets hope now we can get a better draft pick

posted at 4/20/2013 3:19 PM EDT

OK guys I give up...we cant win a freakin hockey game we now have lost 4 games in a row when we needed to win ...a minimum of 2 games out of 4 would have clinched the 1 st place over the scabs ...in those 4 games we have been outscored 12-7. yep ..we have scored 7 goals in the last 4 games ....the offence isnt going anywhere ...Pens are playing without Neal-Crosby-Malkin ...I dont see how we can beat them in the playoffs ...lets put a knee on the ground ...hope we lose all remaining games to get a better pick ..we should be better next season if PC makes a blockbuster trade like I've suggested...for me ..its all over ..sorry guys I will be back after the painfull playoffs

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all know how that promise turned out...thanks for the insight too Stanley.

To all the rest - sorry for going OT in this thread, but I just had to respond to this statement. Over and out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]

Not because a guy has a physical problem that we are going to lie about him ....he had some ok years with the B's thats about it ....his last season with us he really sucked please guys just tell the truth ...

its like when a guy dies ...everybody saying oh he was such a nice guy and blah blah blah ...if the guy was not such a nice guy why lie because he past away ??

take me as an example ...some of you always insult me ...if I pass away and you find out are the same guys that were treating me like s....t will say oh I miss Stanley he was such a nice guy ??  

Pev might be a good team player and a nice guy but in my book as a hockey player other than 2011 ...he sucks...I still wish he recovers and wish him well but I am not going to lie about his hockey talent ....sorry about that but I am not a liar....so again give me a freakin break about Pev being an awesome hockey player...PERIOD

[/QUOTE]

As a teacher of criminal psychology, I've always been interested in your posts, as I've never been able to decide whether I really thought there was something wrong with you, or if you were just some evil genius laughing at the people you reeled in with your crazy and semi-psychotic posts. Is this guy just entertaining himself at everyone else's expense?  I admit I changed my mind a couple times.

However, I checked in this thread just to see what you would do. It's clear that even if you do post the things you do just to get a rise out of people for fun, you're kind of a bad person.  I don't know that I can give you the benefit of the doubt of being "slow" or something, but your repulsive talk about a successful NHL player who nearly lost his life, all apparently because he dared to be traded for a player you held some unnatural, unhealthy attraction to, is disturbing to the point that even your most entertaining posts can't be read any further.

Honestly, seek help or something. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

[/QUOTE]

In english it's Mobster....not Mafioso........

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

What a thread ! LOL

From the shock of the Peverley incident .........to hoping everything is okay with him ............to everyone on BDC chasing after the Village Idiot with pitchforks and burning torches.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

What a thread ! LOL

From the shock of the Peverley incident .........to hoping everything is okay with him ............to everyone on BDC chasing after the Village Idiot with pitchforks and burning torches.

[/QUOTE]

This is a scene right out of "Stanleystein",with Boris Karloff playing Stanley,or Mel Brooks "Young Stanleystein",maybe Red can play Marty Feldman"s Igor role.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

What a thread ! LOL

[/QUOTE]

This is a scene right out of "Stanleystein",with Boris Karloff playing Stanley,or Mel Brooks "Young Stanleystein",maybe Red can play Marty Feldman"s Igor role.

[/QUOTE]

Loved that movie.

Which brain did you get ? Abby Normal.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

What a thread ! LOL

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Loved that movie.

Which brain did you get ? Abby Normal.

[/QUOTE]

Fits sorta,don't you think?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NBbruinsfan. Show NBbruinsfan's posts

Pev to miss the rest of the season

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=709220&navid=nhl:topheads