Richards Out With Head Injury

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Richards Out With Head Injury

Brad Richards is not going to make the western road trip with the Stars.Does this mean he may not fetch as much on the market(if,in fact,he's dealt at all)?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homebrew76. Show Homebrew76's posts

Re: Richards Out With Head Injury

Way too early to tell what the story is here.   I'm sure any GM in the market will need to know the full story before making a trade.   Dallas is doing well this year though, it wouldn't shock me to see them keep him for the playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Richards Out With Head Injury:
    Brad Richards is not going to make the western road trip with the Stars.Does this mean he may not fetch as much on the market(if,in fact,he's dealt at all)?
    Posted by dezaruchi

He is going to be moved during the road trip Dez. MY SOURCES HAVE TOLD ME!!! Sorry for my sarcasm. I think the Stars are still going to get a lot for Richards. If indeed he is on the market he is probably the biggest name. With a 1st and 3rd for Versteeg it won't make it any easier to get Richards.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Richards Out With Head Injury:
    Way too early to tell what the story is here.   I'm sure any GM in the market will need to know the full story before making a trade.   Dallas is doing well this year though, it wouldn't shock me to see them keep him for the playoffs.
    Posted by Homebrew76

Only 2 weeks until the deadline and it IS a head injury.I don't know if you saw it but he only got clipped.That's why I also wondered if they were holding him out to keep him healthy enough for a trade.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Versteeg is still on payroll for another year, Richards can walk for nothing if he doesn't sign with Dal.

Dal has to keep him for their own playoff hunt tho, their GM needs to sign him or deal him, Bos still has a chance but it will cost.

If it is a slight concussion issue please stay away though.

Sections
Shortcuts