richards to leafs done deal announced tue 7-5-11

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

richards to leafs done deal announced tue 7-5-11

my source from bruins organization has told me richards is going to tor for sure not sure of exact terms but will be announced likely tue...  who cares i think people are overating him anyway..nice player but superstar he is not

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: richards to leafs done deal announced tue 7-5-11

HES NOT AS GOOD AS KESSEL. RICHARDS DID NOT SCORE THIRTY GOALS LAST YEAR, KESSEL DID, JUST SAYING RARARRARARAR

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RechsimusMaximus. Show RechsimusMaximus's posts

my source from bruins organization

hahaahaha RIGHT! You have a source and I just saw Micheal Jackson moonwalking down my street.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

i rather have kessel anyday over richards kessel score 32 goals with no center can u imagine if he was with 37-46?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Opinions-R-Us. Show Opinions-R-Us's posts

Most superstars can be shut down with a great defensive scheme and goalie!  A la the Boston Bruins!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

consider the source of the source.
    hahahahahaaha

Now your boy Phil can truly be the superstar you have those wet dreams about.
    again, hahahahahahaha

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

If this guys says it is true - who is to argue - he is almost as credible as
    Cactus Tony.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Another reason for you to root for Toronto...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Richards may very well end up in Toronto, but I suspect bruins8's source is a talking urinal at the Garden.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to richards to leafs done deal announced tue 7-5-11:
    my source from bruins organization has told me richards is going to tor for sure not sure of exact terms but will be announced likely tue...  who cares i think people are overating him anyway..nice player but superstar he is not
    Posted by bruins8

ok, against my better judgement I'll give you a chance.

Fine, you don't want to reveal your source, I can understand that, same thing has happened to me - you let the name slip and you'll probably never hear from them again.

BUT - you CAN tell us how someone from the Bruins organization knows this much detail about what the Leafs are doing.

so?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

"BUT - you CAN tell us how someone from the Bruins organization knows this much detail about what the Leafs are doing."

(hears crickets)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Just a reminder to everyone. This guy's source also said the Bruins won the lottery and were picking first in the Hall / Seguin draft the day of the lottery. Maybe he can up his record to 1-1.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: richards to leafs done deal announced tue 7-5-11:
    Just a reminder to everyone. This guy's source also said the Bruins won the lottery and were picking first in the Hall / Seguin draft the day of the lottery. Maybe he can up his record to 1-1.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

I've read that Richards wants to play for a contender. Signing with the Leafs would signify to me that Richards doesn't care about that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: richards to leafs done deal announced tue 7-5-11 : I've read that Richards wants to play for a contender. Signing with the Leafs would signify to me that Richards doesn't care about that.
    Posted by dezaruchi

And why wouldn't he want to play for the Leafs ? Doesn't the best player in the NHL play there ?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

... do you mean the guy the Bruins can't win the Cup without?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from polishprince19. Show polishprince19's posts

So this source is stupid enough to let you know this atleast an hour and 15 minutes before they are even allowed to talk to him,that they already have a deal in place. If he does go to toronto its just dumb luck everyone who has watched nhl network for 5 minutes in last 2 months knows that rangers,kings and leafs are the front runners. Also find it amazing that this source told you what the leafs are doing but he doesn't know what Bruins are doing.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

MY SOURCE WORKS FOR THE BRUINS AND KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON...I GUESS YOU CAN ALL SEE WHEN ITS OFFICIAL DID I NOT TELL YOU ALL 2 WEEKS AGO THAT WIZ WAS GOING TO JACKETS? 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

MY SOURCE WORKS FOR THE BRUINS AND KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON...I GUESS YOU CAN ALL SEE WHEN ITS OFFICIAL DID I NOT TELL YOU ALL 2 WEEKS AGO THAT WIZ WAS GOING TO JACKETS? 
    Posted by bruins8

You'll have to refresh our memories as most people ignore your posts.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

WHITFIELD IS BACK 575 2 WAY CONTRACT ANNOUNCED ANYTIME NOW

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from polishprince19. Show polishprince19's posts

no can't find that in your comments   went back to 4/22

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from polishprince19. Show polishprince19's posts

WHITFIELD IS BACK 575 2 WAY CONTRACT ANNOUNCED ANYTIME NOW
    Posted by bruins8

max talbot to philly   any minute   i have twitter

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

Posted by bruins8

Your so full of it, not even the jackets knew he was coming to them 2 weeks ago! im sure you do know someone in the bruins organization,,, that sells tickets who gets his info from spector's site.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

OK WHEN RICHARDS IS A LEAF YOU CAN REMEMBER YOU HEARD IT HERE 1ST

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

OK WHEN RICHARDS IS A LEAF YOU CAN REMEMBER YOU HEARD IT HERE 1ST
    Posted by bruins8

If Richards becomes a Leaf, and he might, it won't make your commentary any more valuable, any more than the Bruins Cup win validated years of Stanley Stupidity (C).

Blind squirrel, nut, etc etc etc.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Per NHL:
    2:33 p.m. The Brad Richards story gets more interesting by the minute. According to TSN, the Rangers have already made their bid for Richards and have negotiated a right to match any other offers the center receives. According to the same report, theToronto Maple Leafs just spent more than an hour pitching the benefits of playing for the Maple Leafs.

Interesting that they had to spend an hour trying to convince him Toronto would be a good place to play.

Sections
Shortcuts