richards to leafs done deal announced tue 7-5-11

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: richards to leafs done deal announced tue 7-5-11

In Response to Re: richards to leafs done deal announced tue 7-5-11:
    [QUOTE]OK WHEN RICHARDS IS A LEAF YOU CAN REMEMBER YOU HEARD IT HERE 1ST
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

i'll remember that you said kessel is better than richards and laugh and wonder why you still refuse to answer my question....you can have either bergeron or kessel....who do you choose?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

bergeron, but i rather have kessel than richards 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from polishprince19. Show polishprince19's posts

I won't remember where I heard it first because I have been hearing leafs or nyr for the last 6 months. Congratulations if you guessed right on that 50/50 question.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to richards to leafs done deal announced tue 7-5-11:
    [QUOTE]my source from bruins organization has told me richards is going to tor for sure not sure of exact terms but will be announced likely tue...  who cares i think people are overating him anyway..nice player but superstar he is not

did your inside sources give u this one during the nfl playoffs? haha

Re: Playoff Predictions: Wild Card Round

posted at 1/2/2011 8:49 PM EST
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=2ecd90dcdb4e7f44d76e3e171010df96&plckUserId=2ecd90dcdb4e7f44d76e3e171010df96">
    First: 8/2/2005
    Last: 7/1/2011
    jets will beat the colts and chiefs will beat ravens   pats vs jets chiefs steelers  pats chiefs its happening afc title game  seahawks will win nfc championship and lose to pats in ot 23-20 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

like someone just said, i have heard rangers / leafs for some time. I am sure there are other teams in the mix as well. You might know somneone in the B's organization but why would they leafs let the bruins know their plans?
    that makes 0% sense. Your simply guessing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from polishprince19. Show polishprince19's posts

not to mention this "source" let him know this deal was in place atleast 90 minutes prior to the leafs being able to legally talk to richards or his agent. Teams probably do talk to agents before they are legally allowed to but are they really stupid enough to tell so many people that it makes it all the way to a division rivals front office. Pretty sure there is penalties in place (loss of picks) for this infraction,maybe your "source" should of called league office instead of you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]my source from bruins organization has told me richards is going to tor for sure not sure of exact terms but will be announced likely tue...  who cares i think people are overating him anyway..nice player but superstar he is not

your source haha u loser. who would give u information?????

this is one of my favorite bruins8 qoutes

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=2ecd90dcdb4e7f44d76e3e171010df96&plckUserId=2ecd90dcdb4e7f44d76e3e171010df96">
    First: 8/2/2005
    Last: 7/1/2011

So it's Kessel vs. Seguin, Knight and Toronto's #1 pick next June.  That 's 1 player traded for 3 players.  Bruins will win the Cup before Toronto does. Seguin-Knight bruins8!
    Posted by BruinsCountry

so this season bruins will be missing a 50 goal scorer for a 18 yr wanna be star
    p.s. which line do u have leino on haha. to bad he went to buffalo big mouth!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Seems like the Bruins source would be a better mole for Bruins news, right? 

Something like, "hey, we are going to sign Benoit Pouliot to a 1-yr deal".

Or

"We are not going to sign Ryder, we are miles apart on a deal".

Seems like it would be better to have a Leafs source to give you inside information on player's that the Leafs might sign.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: richards to leafs done deal announced tue 7-5-11:[QUOTE]Per NHL: 2:33 p.m. the Toronto Maple Leafs  just spent more than an hour pitching the benefits of playing for the Maple Leafs. Interesting that they had to spend an hour trying to convince him Toronto would be a good place to play. Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

Wait ? If Phil went there why would BB need to do this Duh...Cmon Brad!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]WHITFIELD IS BACK 575 2 WAY CONTRACT ANNOUNCED ANYTIME NOW

My source tells me that at 12:01am, tonight />>>>>>> it will be Saturday.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]HES NOT AS GOOD AS KESSEL. RICHARDS DID NOT SCORE THIRTY GOALS LAST YEAR, KESSEL DID, JUST SAYING RARARRARARAR
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]

My favorite post of the day.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: richards to leafs done deal announced tue 7-5-11 : My favorite post of the day.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

now THAT is an honor 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from felixwas. Show felixwas's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: richards to leafs done deal announced tue 7-5-11 : You'll have to refresh our memories as most people ignore your posts.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

That's a "Down goes Frazier!" comeback, Dez. Beautiful!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from felixwas. Show felixwas's posts

[QUOTE]Per NHL: 2:33 p.m.  The  Brad Richards  story gets more interesting by the minute. According to TSN, the Rangers have already made their bid for Richards and have negotiated a right to match any other offers the center receives. According to the same report, the Toronto Maple Leafs  just spent more than an hour pitching the benefits of playing for the Maple Leafs. Interesting that they had to spend an hour trying to convince him Toronto would be a good place to play.
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

It probably took them 45 minutes to make the stuff up.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

In Response to [QUOTE]WHITFIELD IS BACK 575 2 WAY CONTRACT ANNOUNCED ANYTIME NOW

For the record, Andy Strickland tweeted this 7 minutes before you posted it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to For the record, Andy Strickland tweeted this 7 minutes before you posted it.
    Posted by davecarr[/QUOTE]
    Aha! We now know who Deep throat is.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: richards to leafs done deal announced tue 7-5-11 : Aha! We now know who Deep throat is.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I was sure it was the guy switching out urinal cakes at the Garden men's room, but I doubt he knows how to tweet.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: richards to leafs done deal announced tue 7-5-11 : I was sure it was the guy switching out urinal cakes at the Garden men's room, but I doubt he knows how to tweet.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    Fletch, my guess is that Bruins8 is the one switching out the urinal cakes and his "sources" are the folks he eavesdrops on while they're having a leak. In case you missed it earlier, Bruins8 started a thread telling us Leino was signed in Boston. His source let him down on that one.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to For the record, Andy Strickland tweeted this 7 minutes before you posted it.
    Posted by davecarr[/QUOTE]

Thanks for saving me from looking that up, I swear I saw that tweeted from someone else as well.

Course he didn't mention Khudobin who's a heckuva lot more interesting - given that he actually has an outside shot of making it to the NHL.

Whitfield?  Yah, everyone's been on the edge of their seat waiting for news about him.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

His source is TSN, RDS, SPORTSNET, and the internet.  Go eat some more Oreo cookies, fatty.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

RICHARDS CHOOSES RANGERS FOR NINE YEARS, $58.5 MILLION
    Another source

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]RICHARDS CHOOSES RANGERS FOR NINE YEARS, $58.5 MILLION Another source
    Posted by MrHulot[/QUOTE]

Stehno? Really? I don't speak any slavic languages. Is the "e" pronounced like a hard A in english?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Posted in another thread, but worth posting again.

Down goes Brown and Bloge Salming had Richards going to NY on June 28th.

http://www.blogesalming.com/

Good video.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxfan5000. Show bosoxfan5000's posts

He went to the New york rangers on a 9 yr. deal get ur facts right.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from polishprince19. Show polishprince19's posts

Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE  Your source is now 0 for 3 atleast and we still can't find where you wiz was going to columbus. This is no lie my nephews wifes little brother is one of the 3 people they use in the blades costume,I am gonna go out on a limb and say he's a better source and he knows nothing except what school or other event Blades is going too.

Sections
Shortcuts