richards to leafs done deal announced tue 7-5-11

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

Re: richards to leafs done deal announced tue 7-5-11

In Response to Re: richards to leafs done deal announced tue 7-5-11:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: richards to leafs done deal announced tue 7-5-11 : Stehno? Really? I don't speak any slavic languages...
    Posted by WalkTheLine[/QUOTE]
    I don't speak any slavic languages, but my ex-girlfriend does, and her brother's name is "Zdeno". Sounded a bit like "Stano", but not quite - more like "Stehno".

But I thought you spoke at least a little Czech:

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Market Capped for Kaberle at 4.5 million : Tomas, bylo potěšením.
    Posted by WalkTheLine[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to richards to leafs done deal announced tue 7-5-11:
    [QUOTE]my source from bruins organization has told me richards is going to tor for sure not sure of exact terms but will be announced likely tue...  who cares i think people are overating him anyway..nice player but superstar he is not
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

Has your "source" ever not been wrong?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: richards to leafs done deal announced tue 7-5-11 : I don't speak any slavic languages, but my ex-girlfriend does, and her brother's name is "Zdeno". Sounded a bit like "Stano", but not quite - more like "Stehno". But I thought you spoke at least a little Czech:
    Posted by MrHulot[/QUOTE]

Not really, some German but it's pretty different than slavic. Names, like Zdeno, don't always follow the same rules of pronunciation as in the rest of the language, often because the dialect changes over time but names and places sometimes retain the old dialect. Like Gaelic names in Ireland. That sort of thing. Maybe that's why I butcher poor Z's name. But I've been straightebned out thanks to you and your ex. Thanks, man. Cheers

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

0-for the century

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]my source from bruins organization has told me richards is going to tor for sure not sure of exact terms but will be announced likely tue...  who cares i think people are overating him anyway..nice player but superstar he is not

so who is your source bruins81 ? u dont know anyone with the bruins u are a lair and bad one at that.
    so richards isnt a super star but kessel is? wrong again lair!

last 5 years in the NHL!!!

brad richards-- 364 GP  113 GOALS  235 ASSISTS  348 POINTS= SUPER-STAR

phil kessel----- 374 GP  128 GOALS  117 ASSISTS  245 POINTS=BURKE MISTAKE

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

Bumped for greatness

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

NICE CALL!! You meant New York right??

What other hot tips do you have for us?? That Bruins insider for you should go back to cleaning the urinals at the Garden.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to richards to leafs done deal announced tue 7-5-11 : NICE CALL!! You meant New York right?? What other hot tips do you have for us?? That Bruins insider for you should go back to cleaning the urinals at the Garden.
    Posted by Soxdog67[/QUOTE]

Probably not even at the Garden, probably that awful half wall bathroom at Sullivan's.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: richards to leafs done deal announced tue 7-5-11 : Probably not even at the Garden, probably that awful half wall bathroom at Sullivan's.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Sully's! Are you old enough to remember before they "renovated"? Which was quite a  while ago. I went there with someone who thought it was the biggest dive they've ever seen. i told them they should have seen it before the spruced the place up.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]MY SOURCE WORKS FOR THE BRUINS AND KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON...I GUESS YOU CAN ALL SEE WHEN ITS OFFICIAL DID I NOT TELL YOU ALL 2 WEEKS AGO THAT WIZ WAS GOING TO JACKETS? 

"my source" haha u are forever linked to these posts!!!
    i read them when i need a good laugh thanks bruins8 u are officially being the biggest joke on this forum and the kessel stuff is just icing on the cake.
    hey ask your source why the bruins traded phil for draft picks!
    36 goal scorer for draft picks(interesting) can u say locker room cancer?
    but let me know what your "source says"
    my source says your a huge tool box!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

So they'll announce this deal tomorrow right?

You are a complete moron bruins8! Everytime I think you posted the dumbest post ever, you pop up and outdo yourself over and again.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]So they'll announce this deal tomorrow right? You are a complete moron bruins8! Everytime I think you posted the dumbest post ever, you pop up and outdo yourself over and again.
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

This one will be remembered.  If I were him/her, I'd just start a new account.  There really is no coming back from this one.  It's like a headshot wound along with a severed artery...while having a heart attack.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

"If I were him/her, I'd just start a new account."

be on the lookout for Nostradamus8.

I was ok with just the prediction, but the "bruins' source" blather meant it was open season for fish in a barrel.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

bruins8 was thought of as an idiot by nearly every person on this board for his bruins rants....now literally everytime he posts everyone will just be torturing him.....time for him to go or find a new name