Rick Nash To Boston???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: Rick Nash To Boston???

1M short on cap room without naming the other player.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

A primarily defensive second/third line center, an career long under performing winger, a poor "prospect" and a top draft pick for...

A SUPERSTAR SNIPER.

Why on Earth would Columbus do this?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anddebbv. Show anddebbv's posts

is send chara to columbus for nash even trade the big dummy chara isnt worth 7 million a season

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

they shouldn't waste their time with that, same package should fetch crosby

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from samsonov. Show samsonov's posts

NO Chance!
    Nash has the Franchise Tag! It would take more of a rebuliding package to get him and then we would not get him under the cap.
    Not to mention, when are you people going to accept the fact that Patrice Bergeron is a lifetime Bruin.  He is going nowhere anytime soon!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I like Bergie.  But come on.  And I live in Canada as well and havent heard this rumor at all.  And trust me it would be platered on the tube.

Nash is a superstar.   Probably the best pw fwd in the league.  he has the same problem iggy does.  No center or supporting cast. 

To land Nash it would take a pkg like this:
    Bergie or Krejci
    Lucic
    Wheeler
    At least 2 1st round picks.

And if I were Columbus I would likely still hang up. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

How many cups has Columbus won ? How many times have they made the playoffs?

Enough said !

Nash for  Horton , Wheeler , and Toronto's 1st round is all Boston should offer !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

bergeron for nash striaght up is a bad trade

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

No Way..."Bergie" is a monster on face-offs !  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Bobby,
    what does that have to do with it.  does that mean anyteam that has never won the cup should trade their stars to the bruins?

Nash is the franchise and will not be dealt to the B's.  I think we should get Ovie, the Sedins, Kesler, Weber, alongf with Nash. The Caps and Canucks and Preds havent won the cup either. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Assuming he's available, the package would have to be HUGE. Bigger than what NJ shelled out for soon-to-be UFA Kovalchuk.

To Columbus:
    - Patrice Bergeron
    - Mark Stuart
    - Joe Colborne/Jordan Caron
    - BOS 1st round pick (room for Columbus GM to negotiate up)
    - BOS 2nd round pick

To Boston:
    - Rick Nash
    - Conditional 4th round pick (dependant on Stuart re-signing)

Depending on which picks and prospects PC would have to give up, maybe Columbus would have to add a Mike Commodore-type.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

Firstly, Krejci has more value to another team than Bergie.  2, why?  I'd rather go for Parise. At least that is more plausible.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

DC

Throw in a Commodore type and Id do that deal right away.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from blueoxen. Show blueoxen's posts

The Bruins get NASH and I am at every game 'til they win the cup.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

They're not going to get Nash precisely because Columbus would basically tune out and gate receipts/jersey sales would dry up.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: Rick Nash To Boston???:
    [QUOTE]DC Throw in a Commodore type and Id do that deal right away.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

Commodore is only part of the deal if PC has to switch our first rounder with Toronto's. Otherwise, basically a steal for us.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Rick Nash To Boston???:[QUOTE]they shouldn't waste their time with that, same package should fetch crosby Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

PB, Pittsburgh would have to throw in Staal to even it out just sayin LoL!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

All I asked was if anyone was hearing anything. It's probably just another of the 3 million baseless rumors made up everyday, but where it invlolved the B's and a left shooting sniper I was really hoping there might have been something to it..The package didn't seem that far fetched, remember how many would have thought Stuart,Primeau and Sturm to Boston rumor had legs if you read it before it happened???..Anyways as good as Nash is i don't htink it would be too far fetched for them to deal him, I mean, what has Columbus done with him?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Kelvana33: The Thornton trade was truly unique; no one saw it coming, the player wasn't shopped, and the return was abysmal.

EDIT: oh yeah, the player was an elite talent superstar, too.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

shuperman and D.C both put decent proposals that might actually get that deal done, but in the end even if the bruins got Nash CLOD would turn him into Daniel Paille anyway so why bother until there is a different coach behind the bench

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

I find it freaking amusing that some of you think it will take ---blank to make--- blank trade--- You don't have a clue what it will take to make a trade for someone-- none of us do no matter how much we think we know.

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=ff33bd59da5b82c974b8c1276f5606a6&plckUserId=ff33bd59da5b82c974b8c1276f5606a6">
    First: 5/2/2010
    Last: 1/8/2011
    Assuming he's available, the package would have to be HUGE. Bigger than what NJ shelled out for soon-to-be UFA Kovalchuk.

Yeah-- really--- perfect example--- KEEP ASSUMING!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

JY,

these are opinion blogs.  everyone has an opinion.  in your reply you are giving us an opinion.  go back to bed, roll out the other end and smile

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

Hechuva fantasy trade for Boston, but just that--a fantasy. For the Blue Jackets to trade Nash for almost anything the B's could offer in return they'd have to subsequently announce that they're no longer actually playing hockey in Columbus.

Absolute impossibility.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

">kelvana33 bruins are not the toronto maple leafs son

Sections
Shortcuts