RIck Nash!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: RIck Nash!

In Response to Re: RIck Nash!:
    I would have the biggest chub if Nash were on this roster.  he is an amazing talent.  I am actually heading to Freddy Beach tomorrow.  UNB plays at 7 tomorrow so I am hoping its a blow out so I can get to a pub. 
    Posted by shuperman

Nice,I wish I could go.I've caught a couple of their games on local cable.They've got a decent lineup.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: RIck Nash! : You should stop by Old Triangle for a pint! (that's all for my Halifax geography) So, how about Lucic and those 30 goals.  He sure is keeping nice company, isn't he?  Loads of respect for him.   More deserved!  I should start a thread about that.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

The old trianle is in Halifax there NAS.  I will be in Fredericton.

Yeah Lucic and Nash are almost as good as Grabner and Moulson. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: RIck Nash! : You should stop by Old Triangle for a pint! (that's all for my Halifax geography) So, how about Lucic and those 30 goals.  He sure is keeping nice company, isn't he?  Loads of respect for him.   More deserved!  I should start a thread about that.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

What,you're still here?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: RIck Nash! : The old trianle is in Halifax there NAS.  I will be in Fredericton. Yeah Lucic and Nash are almost as good as Grabner and Moulson. 
    Posted by shuperman

Three best things about Fredericton:

1.  Sweetwater(s?)

2.  The peelers.

3.  Leaving Fredericton

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: RIck Nash! : Three best things about Fredericton: 1.  Sweetwater(s?) 2.  The peelers. 3.  Leaving Fredericton
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Lived there for 4 years.  George Kebobs are epic as well.  Other than that I agree.  I actually like Dolans as well.  Plus I got my CIS ring in 1998.  Miss those days,  Things were much easier on the brain.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Shup, again all the players you mention went from good teams to worse teams, got increased minutes and scored more.  My point is that putting a star on a better team with better teamates or linemates does not usually mean bigger numbers.  Saying Nash in Lucic's spot would score more than he does in Columbus is not proven by history.  I can't think of a single example where that happened, and you haven't either.  So Lucic, to me, is in the same category as Nash.  Not as fast, not quite as high-scoring, but he brings other elements that are rare.  I would much rather him playing with Krejci and Horton than Nash.  If the Olympics were this year, he would be inconsideration for sure.  Tonight would be a great night for the Oasis on Spring Garden for the Habs-Bruins, followed up by the Lower Deck.

Sections
Shortcuts