Right Players, Wrong Coach

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

Re: Right Players, Wrong Coach

I agree I do not think Mtl is better but it is our style that gives them the advantage. And of course not playing 60 min results in few points and not being dominate at any one area even at home makes it so easy to play us.

go B's

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Right Players, Wrong Coach:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Right Players, Wrong Coach : coach Claude Julien sounded a familiar refrain. "[I liked] Please tell how it is a talent when even the coach admits they did not show up for the first 2 periods.  We have enough talent to win what is lacking is effort.  Do you think Montreal is more talented than the Bruins?  I do not.
    Posted by Orrthebest[/QUOTE]

Right now the Canadiens would man handle the Bruins in a 7 game series. The Habs are younger, faster, tougher, hit more, grind more and most importantly have finishers in Gionta and Cammalleri the Bruins wingers are too inconsistent. 5 or 6 games is all it would take for the Habs if this playoff series started tomorrow night.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: Right Players, Wrong Coach:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Right Players, Wrong Coach : Right now the Canadiens would man handle the Bruins in a 7 game series. The Habs are younger, faster, tougher, hit more, grind more and most importantly have finishers in Gionta and Cammalleri the Bruins wingers are too inconsistent. 5 or 6 games is all it would take for the Habs if this playoff series started tomorrow night.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Wow , you really are depressed .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Right Players, Wrong Coach : Right now the Canadiens would man handle the Bruins in a 7 game series. The Habs are younger, faster, tougher, hit more, grind more and most importantly have finishers in Gionta and Cammalleri the Bruins wingers are too inconsistent. 5 or 6 games is all it would take for the Habs if this playoff series started tomorrow night.

You may be correct but would not be if we had a different coach.  If we had Ken Hitchcock, Ted Nolan, Pat Quinn and maybe even Scott Gordon as coach I think we would sweep them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Right Players, Wrong Coach:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Right Players, Wrong Coach : Wow , you really are depressed.Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

That's all you have ? So where you're at it's 50 below almost 7pm right ? Right it's almost 4pm where I'm at still sunny for another hour and 60 degrees positive who's depressed ? Not me

At least give me some facts as to why Chiarelli doesn't need to make any moves cmon man it's getting dark back there where it's 50 below. Hurry up before you start hitting the bottle or I go out in this beautiful weather to start drinking LoL!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Right Players, Wrong Coach : That's all you have ? So where you're at it's 50 below almost 7pm right ? Right it's almost 4pm where I'm at still sunny for another hour and 60 degrees positive who's depressed ? Not me At least give me some facts as to why Chiarelli doesn't need to make any moves cmon man it's getting dark back there where it's 50 below. Hurry up before you start hitting the bottle or I go out in this beautiful weather to start drinking LoL!

Damn, you got me depressed now too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Right assistant coach, slow players

The bruins overall are a slow slow team. Our fastest d on defense is Kampfer , and on forwards, Seguin, Bergeron, Marchand and thats it. Look at a team like the kings, montreal, chicago, buffalo all have annoyingly fast players and a few slow

We are literally running around everywhere trying to catch up to these guys. On offense the bruins either dump and chase or make maybe one good passes out of the zone or the offensive end. Other teams on the other hand are holding the puck and making 2 or 3 passes consistantly keeping possession. The only line that has been able to do that is our 1st line 

Ryder , Wheeler, Recchi are three guys that should have never been kept. I wish we kept spooner and signed a speedy but decent winger

Its going to be a problem for the rest of the year

On Claude , if he had speedier players his system would work better. But he doesn't and needs to optimize the lineup that we have. He has done an extremely poor job of job (except penalty kill unit)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Right Players, Wrong Coach:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Right Players, Wrong Coach : Damn, you got me depressed now too.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

Yah you have nothing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Maybe it's time for Julien to go - maybe - but if you think the players should get a pass, you're nuts.  I keep hearing how "the opposition has the system all figured out!  This'll never work!"  Why can't the Bruins seem to figure the system out?

There aren't that many 'systems' to figure out in hockey, and teams don't change their systems every three games, so you do a little video review and hey, presto, you know how a team plays.  The real question is can the players do what they need to do to make the system work?  And can the coach convince them that you can win with the talent in the room and the system in place.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"but if you think the players should get a pass, you're nuts."

No I'm depressing for suggesting a few players get jettisoned.

Sections
Shortcuts