Rinaldo going to be suspended this time

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Rinaldo going to be suspended this time

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/zac-rinaldo-020611171.html

You knew it was a matter of time with this guy.  Clean hits on Iginla and Lucic, but he's showing off his ugly side again.  Don't think there will be the usual debate on this one.  Head shot, plain and simple.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Rinaldo going to be suspended this time

Wow, he really leaned into it. I guess John Scott wasn't on the ice to mete out justice? I turned the game off after it got to 4-0.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

As he should be,dangerous player imo,and not for the right things.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

They got it right on the intent to injure and now shanahan has to get it right, double figures in suspension.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Things haven't changed for this guy since his junior days. 

I can also recall the BDC RCMP questioning me on my comments of why I thought he was such a sc..bag of a player years ago as if it was fictitious.

He doesn't just look to just finish his hits............he crosses the line with his hits to injure. It's who he is and the way it's always been.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Rinaldo was suspended 4 times playing for the Flyers AHL affiliate the Phantoms before he even made it to the NHL,thats all you need to know about this amoeba.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

The Dman had his head a bit low but still a dirty hit by a dirty player. An honorless scum.

Phone hearing I see. Will get to watch the rest of the season, but don't worry he can still maim someone in the playoffs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to seobrien's comment:

The Dman had his head a bit low but still a dirty hit by a dirty player. An honorless scum.

Phone hearing I see. Will get to watch the rest of the season, but don't worry he can still maim someone in the playoffs.

Orpuke? That would be sweet justice. Rinaldo is dangerous there's no question, but at the sametime I have a lot more respect for him than I do that bag of s h*t Orpuke. At least Zac will answer the bell after he lays one of these. No...he shouldn't have done this. I don't condone headshots at all, but I think much more of the individual when they're willing to stand up for own actions himself. We should be talking about the Orpuke's, the Neals & the Emelin's before Rinaldo imo. I hope Rinaldo gets 5 games. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Same as the Savard hit without the knockout.

Thought I would see more "Sabres defenseman put himself in a vulnerable position".

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Orpuke? That would be sweet justice. Rinaldo is dangerous there's no question, but at the sametime I have a lot more respect for him than I do that bag of s h*t Orpuke. At least Zac will answer the bell after he lays one of these. No...he shouldn't have done this. I don't condone headshots at all, but I think much more of the individual when they're willing to stand up for own actions himself. We should be talking about the Orpuke's, the Neals & the Emelin's before Rinaldo imo. I hope Rinaldo gets 5 games. 

[/QUOTE]

To be honest, Rinaldo answers the bell on occasion. He's backed down from way more fights than he's been it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

He should have been suspended for his late hit on Horton a couple years ago.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to OatesCam's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wasn't that "Sinkhole" Sestito?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to OatesCam's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wasn't that "Sinkhole" Sestito?

[/QUOTE]

Yep it was! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS5UPMjG-PA

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I don't think this was as bad as Douglas Murray's hit, but Rinaldo will get a heavier hit because he's Rinaldo.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to mxt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

To be honest, Rinaldo answers the bell on occasion. He's backed down from way more fights than he's been it.

[/QUOTE]

I've never seen him back down once. He's has 27 fights in 165 games. Show me where's he's backed down. I've searched the net & there isn't any.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Rinaldo has no business playing in the NHL. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I've never seen him back down once. He's has 27 fights in 165 games. Show me where's he's backed down. I've searched the net & there isn't any.

[/QUOTE]

You've searched the net for exactly what? Backed down fights? Did you see him drop the gloves with Looch when he had a chance a few days ago? Try watching him on a regular basis. I watch almost every Philly game and he likes to run everyone, but the true tough guys that want him to go don't get the chance. And the fact is, for his size he can throw them. He's turning into the modern day Matt Cooke.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Didn't he decline Lucic's invite on Saturday when he grabbed him by the jersey and asked him to dance? smart move by him though....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

You've searched the net for exactly what? Backed down fights? Did you see him drop the gloves with Looch when he had a chance a few days ago? Try watching him on a regular basis. I watch almost every Philly game and he likes to run everyone, but the true tough guys that want him to go don't get the chance. And the fact is, for his size he can throw them. He's turning into the modern day Matt Cooke.

[/QUOTE]

I think that's a little bit of an exaggeration, but that's your opinion. Fine.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[/QUOTE]

You don't have to go very far back in the archives to find it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUAsLpN7_ug

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wow! I missed that one. What a pansy! Guess he is a punk now. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jester the Chester. Show Jester the Chester's posts

• NeelyOrrBourque
    • Do you even watch the games?  If you do you should really try to pay more attention.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/zac-rinaldo-020611171.html

You knew it was a matter of time with this guy.  Clean hits on Iginla and Lucic, but he's showing off his ugly side again.  Don't think there will be the usual debate on this one.  Head shot, plain and simple.

4 games.(nhl network)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wow! I missed that one. What a pansy! Guess he is a punk now. 

[/QUOTE]

You missed another one the previous week. He turned down Thornton after the Iginla fight. Makes me wonder if you've actually watched him at all. I'm still trying to figure out how you looked it up on the net.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to mxt's comment:[QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUAsLpN7_ug [/QUOTE]

He turned down Thornton after the Iginla fight.  [/QUOTE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rj8J1A2APk

And for good reason!

I do think Rinaldo has a place in the NHL. IF he learns to clean up his late hits and learns from this suspension. If he doesn't then he is on his way to becoming Matt Cooke.

Sections
Shortcuts