Rinaldo going to be suspended this time

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Rinaldo going to be suspended this time

Rinaldo is an effective player, plays on the edge. If he's challenged to fight early in a game though you can calm him down.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to mxt's comment:

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

I've never seen him back down once. He's has 27 fights in 165 games. Show me where's he's backed down. I've searched the net & there isn't any.

You don't have to go very far back in the archives to find it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUAsLpN7_ug

Wow! I missed that one. What a pansy! Guess he is a punk now. 

You missed another one the previous week. He turned down Thornton after the Iginla fight. Makes me wonder if you've actually watched him at all. I'm still trying to figure out how you looked it up on the net.

He fought Igilna when he challenged him. Not Rinaldo fault be kicked Jarome's butt. You shouldn't have to fight 2x for laying a hit. That's beyond stupid! Just like the whole Bertuzzi thing. Moore already fought Cooke earlier in that game. That should've been the end of it. You don't have to fight all comers just because u laid a clean check. Zachary should've fought Lucic. I never saw that one at all. But, I've never seen Rinaldo skate away before that. I'm not counting the Thornton one. He already answered the bell the 1st time. That's good enough for me.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Zac gets 4 gms.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

In response to mxt's comment:

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

I've never seen him back down once. He's has 27 fights in 165 games. Show me where's he's backed down. I've searched the net & there isn't any.

You don't have to go very far back in the archives to find it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUAsLpN7_ug

Wow! I missed that one. What a pansy! Guess he is a punk now. 

You missed another one the previous week. He turned down Thornton after the Iginla fight. Makes me wonder if you've actually watched him at all. I'm still trying to figure out how you looked it up on the net.

He fought Igilna when he challenged him. Not Rinaldo fault be kicked Jarome's butt. You shouldn't have to fight 2x for laying a hit. That's beyond stupid! Just like the whole Bertuzzi thing. Moore already fought Cooke earlier in that game. That should've been the end of it. You don't have to fight all comers just because u laid a clean check. Zachary should've fought Lucic. I never saw that one at all. But, I've never seen Rinaldo skate away before that. I'm not counting the Thornton one. He already answered the bell the 1st time. That's good enough for me.

I'm convinced you really have no clue as to his style of play. That is, both clean and borderline hits, and not dropping the gloves when asked by a real tough guy. He'd be in 50 fights a year if he answered the bell when challenged. And if you've never seen him skate away from a fight, try watching more than a game per year. And I didn't look it up on the internet, I actually watch most Flyers games. Zachary???

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm convinced you really have no clue as to his style of play. That is, both clean and borderline hits, and not dropping the gloves when asked by a real tough guy. He'd be in 50 fights a year if he answered the bell when challenged. And if you've never seen him skate away from a fight, try watching more than a game per year. And I didn't look it up on the internet, I actually watch most Flyers games. Zachary???

[/QUOTE]

Have a cookie & a glass of milk. Good for you! Maybe you can be the team mascot? I've seen all of Rinaldo's fights. I missed the Lucic incident & admitted that. I never seen him turn anyone away before that & I watch my share of all teams. Lucic has turned away at times too. But, not after laying a hit when challenged. As far as turning ST away I stand by the fact he doesn't have to fight him after he already fought Iginla. He never laid anyone else out after that hit. Now for god sakes sit down & give your mind a rest! I said I respect the guy because he will answer the bell. Guys like Orpuke never do! 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Same as the Savard hit without the knockout.

Thought I would see more "Sabres defenseman put himself in a vulnerable position".

That's exactly what I thought.  Sickening.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

• Have a cookie & a glass of milk. Good for you! Maybe you can be the team mascot? I've seen all of Rinaldo's fights. I missed the Lucic incident & admitted that. I never seen him turn anyone away before that & I watch my share of all teams. Lucic has turned away at times too. But, not after laying a hit when challenged. As far as turning ST away I stand by the fact he doesn't have to fight him after he already fought Iginla. He never laid anyone else out after that hit. Now for god sakes sit down & give your mind a rest! I said I respect the guy because he will answer the bell. Guys like Orpuke never do! 

Anybody can see all his fights on a number of sites. So what. We're not talking about his actual fights. We're talking about the situations that he creates with borderline hits and choosing not to go when given the opportunity. Anyone who actually watches Philly games has seen it happen the past few seasons. According to you, you've "searched the net" and found nothing. Exactly how did you search the net for refused fights?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Anybody can see all his fights on a number of sites. So what. We're not talking about his actual fights. We're talking about the situations that he creates with borderline hits and choosing not to go when given the opportunity. Anyone who actually watches Philly games has seen it happen the past few seasons. According to you, you've "searched the net" and found nothing. Exactly how did you search the net for refused fights?

[/QUOTE]

There's a number of different ways to find it. The Lucic one wasn't hard to find was it? I can assure you if Rinaldo has this rep it would most certainly be on you tube! The Lucic one is the only one that's easy to find. So since you're the "expert" why don't you prove where he's backed down so much? 

• Sections
    Shortcuts