R.I.P ATDHE.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

R.I.P ATDHE.

Just got harder for those who watch online streaming. RT @OnFrozenBlog: bummer RT @jimmytong: R.I.P. ATDHE. This is one hell of a loss.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: R.I.P ATDHE.

"This domain name has been seized by ICE - Homeland Security Investigations"

Bizarre, and a bummer.  Just in time for a game I can't watch on gamecenter live.  (I know other sites, so no need to post them - I will find a way to watch).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Took them long enough. NIce to see Obama allocating resources to people uploading paid tv to the internets.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stitchy4. Show Stitchy4's posts

Oh Great I live in Vancouver Canada and they were the best way for me to watch my Bruins play!!! Can anyone help me with a new site I can stream to wathc the games?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

oh man. that totally sux. 

now how can I watch the Maple Leafs get destroyed?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Things cost money.  Anyone can watch any game they want.  Just pay for it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

You're kidding right? Things cost money??? Wow, now I see............

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

WHAT MAN CAN MAKE.. MAN CAN BREAK

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gerry666. Show gerry666's posts

homeland security needs other things to do

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: R.I.P ATDHE.:
    [QUOTE]Took them long enough. NIce to see Obama allocating resources to people uploading paid tv to the internets.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

I don't think that's true.  All I saw or maybe all I noticed was broadcast tv on athde.net.

I don't think it was a competitor to Center Ice.  No way I'd pay to watch the leafs play (anyone other than the Bruins), so it is not as if Center Ice is losing me.  Next, the picture quality was horri-bad.

It was ok for when the Bruins were on tv and I wanted to watch something between periods and during tv timeouts (they would keep me glued if they only showed Kathryn Tappin all that time).

Better than listening to it on the radio, watching the scores on espn will just about fill the void.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gerry666. Show gerry666's posts

with economy the way it is maybe some people like myself just simply cant afford to pay for center ice and i enjoyed the chance to see the bruins on atdhe

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Things cost money.  Anyone can watch any game they want.  Just pay for it.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

I have to grudgingly agree with NAS here.  While I liked the site it is an obvious loophole that is taking advantage of other peoples work and investment to broadcast these games, without any compensation.  I mean NESN buys the rights, pays for the crew, equipment, overhead, etc. and then some overseas company pirates the feed for free...not really kosher.

If enough people start watching on these sites for free instead of paying the for NESN/NHL package, those who do pay will be paying more to cover those who don't.

Not to be the hall monitor here, but fair is fair.  I have no problem paying a couple hundred bucks a year to watch unlimited NHL games for 8 months.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gerry666. Show gerry666's posts

Fletcher you made several great points however do you how hard it to to be a bruins fan in buffalo ny? i love the bruins and dont have the resources to be able to watch them any other way. i can even afford to go to the area to see them when they are here. i really dont think anyone is losing any money with people streaming games on computer.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Maybe there is a pot people can chip some coins  into for defence fees. Who know's maybe they can beat Home Land !

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Fletcher you made several great points however do you how hard it to to be a bruins fan in buffalo ny? i love the bruins and dont have the resources to be able to watch them any other way. i can even afford to go to the area to see them when they are here. i really dont think anyone is losing any money with people streaming games on computer.
    Posted by gerry666[/QUOTE]

Gerry, I do sympathize, and if it were up to me I would be happy to have the site continue for the people like you who want to see the games.

If I was the judge though, I would be hardpressed not to come to the same conclusion that they did.

(I also think new sites will spring up overnight and you can find streamed games in many places, before they are noticed and halted)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

As someone who spends most of their time these days outside of North America where Centre Ice and pretty much any other hockey broadcast is not available, (Accept for a game on ESPN Wold every few weeks) this is definitely a loss. I understand what NAS is saying, but there are NO options for me to pay for it. It's not a service available to me and I would buy it if it was.

At least I still have channelsurfing.net

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

GAH!!!

I spoke too soon! They're gone too! So I'm hooked - not another Bruins game for the rest of the year! That's soooooooooooooooooooooo not good! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Check out:
    http://www.atdhe.fm/

(not atdhe.net)

B's game is on right now!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

I am getting the NESN feed on MyP2 ..

http://www.myp2p.eu/index.php?part=sports

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Oh thank god

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Looks like a big move just in time for the Super Bowl.  I wonder how much of a coincidence that is?

And yes, things cost money.  I pay for them.  Stupid antiquated black-out rules mean I don't get some games that I would be willing to pay directly for.  SO I end up going to these sites.  The day networks and the NHL figure out that some people will pay for comprehensive coverage can't come soon enough.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Neither can the day when they realize there's an international market for a pay for viewing site or network.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from gerry666. Show gerry666's posts

thanks red your a lifesaver

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4d4863d63979e

Here's another...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]I am getting the NESN feed onp.eu/index.php?part=sports
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

Now why would you post that cowboys?

Sections
Shortcuts