R.I.P. Trade threads

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

R.I.P. Trade threads

At least till the summer.
    I think the Bruins did pretty good . The Caps if they didn't trade Steckel would have also done well but I think they gave up too much.
    Arnott is slow and not the same guy.
    Kings also improved their team right away but in the long run that might hurt them.
    GO BRUINS !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: R.I.P. Trade threads

Thank god couldnt of come soon enough!

Between "fake" trades, eklund reports, stupid animosity, schoolgirl gossip wars this board has been garbage lately! Lets hope it gets back to bruins/nhl/hockey again!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to R.I.P. Trade threads:
    At least till the summer. I think the Bruins did pretty good . The Caps if they didn't trade Steckel would have also done well but I think they gave up too much. Arnott is slow and not the same guy. Kings also improved their team right away but in the long run that might hurt them. GO BRUINS !!!
    Posted by BsLegion

I'm also unsure if Arnott is much of an upgrade over Steckel.He does have a ring though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: R.I.P. Trade threads:
    In Response to R.I.P. Trade threads : I'm also unsure if Arnott is much of an upgrade over Steckel.He does have a ring though.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Im not sure if the Caps will benefit from this at all. I mean Wideman, a shell of what used to be Marco Sturm and Arnott?

I dont see the value-add there.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to R.I.P. Trade threads : I'm also unsure if Arnott is much of an upgrade over Steckel.He does have a ring though.
    Posted by dezaruchi

I was thinjing the exact same thing.  Right now Steckel to me is more of an impact over Arnott.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Now let the daft draft discussions begin! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CamOJonasink. Show CamOJonasink's posts

Posted by dezaruchi

Caps needed experience up front.  Very, very young.  Arnott's price was steep in more ways than one.  In adding Wideman and Arnott, I think they've upgraded considerably, and just put themselves right back in the conversation.  Montreal was the biggest loser at the deadline.  The Rangers did get better by adding McCabe, but really needed to add Richards or Hemsky to be considered a major threat.  Perhaps the NYR will thrive with lower expectations than usual.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

im confused how washington was able to add around 12 million at the deadline while only giving up steckels 1 million.

Sections
Shortcuts