RJ UMBERGER

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: RJ UMBERGER

I like Umberger but wouldnt want to give up much.  Kosto is in Calgary now and wouldnt take a spot over anyone on our current lineup.

I want a PP Dman and a guy who can ride shotgun with Savy and Horton.  I really like Dumont up front.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Thornton is better than Kostopoulos.  I have no interest in that guy.

Umberger is a pretty good player, but I'm not sure he is much better than the guys we have on our top three lines, so I wouldn't give up much for him.

His most notable playoff performance is getting knocked out cold by Brian Campbell with an open ice hit.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Umberger is a good player.  If we could get him for paille and a second and somehow clear the cap space it would be a steal.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

If we were to lose players to ufa, maybe then as a replacement, he is just more of what we already have and his trade off at 3.75M is not going to help, as it would have to be a 4M going back.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Grab Umberger if you can, leave the purse snatcher in Calgary

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

too expensive