Rob Schremp on Waivers?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Rob Schremp on Waivers?

http://www.newsday.com/sports/hockey/islanders/isles-files-1.812028/schremp-lawson-waived-1.2715256

I knew he was struggling this year, but waivers?  Wow...

Makes 750,000, around 20 points in 40 games, 24-years-old...

Worth a look?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Rob Schremp on Waivers?

definetly, all the talent in the world, just never put it together..Perhaps aq change of scenery,more specifically a better team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fcukhabs. Show fcukhabs's posts

no too soft

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Never seen him being soft, loads of talent, far more than Edm had while he was in the minors.

He is 24 and what a taste of the Nhl, 3 years in Edm for a total of 7 games & 3 assists, now his 2nd year with NYI and 44gms eachg time.

Last year 7G 25pts, this year 10G 22Pts, so for a full year would be like 17G and 47 points.  This is as a C with ice time behind that of Tavares Nielsen Bailey and Weight, also the PP time way behind these fellows as well. He was 2nd in goals and 3rd in points.

He should be picked up by someone, he can easily become a 20 goal scorer for some team in need.

Though if you can't break the lineup of the 2 worst teams in the league, there might be a problem.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Kovalev minus NHL ability.

Think about it.  Edmonton and NYI dont want him. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Rob Schremp on Waivers?:
    Kovalev minus NHL ability. Think about it.  Edmonton and NYI dont want him. 
    Posted by shuperman

maybe he didn't want Edmonton or the NYI.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Yeah sure.  A rookie who is trying to make the Oilers and then tries to make the NYI and he doesnt want them. He is above the NHL and two franchises that are in the basement where he had a chance to prove himself.  I am sure his positive additude may have an impact on that.  (Sarcasm)
    He has lots of skill and a peanut brain.  He has had a bad name since junior. 

I take a big pass on him. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Zero defensive ability which equals no spot in Julien's lineup...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Rob Schremp on Waivers?:
    Yeah sure.  A rookie who is trying to make the Oilers and then tries to make the NYI and he doesnt want them. He is above the NHL and two franchises that are in the basement where he had a chance to prove himself.  I am sure his positive additude may have an impact on that.  (Sarcasm) He has lots of skill and a peanut brain.  He has had a bad name since junior.  I take a big pass on him. 
    Posted by shuperman

Shupe? Don't ever lose your sense of ha,ha buddy! I was kidding.

This guy Shremp has one word to describe him. Enigma! You can have all the talent in the world (Alexi Kovalev) but when they don't show that talent enough & blame everybody else when they don't. That makes teams split. You have guys on the team that side with the talent; then guys that side against him & say the guy thinks he can get away with working half assssed, because he's got talent where the rest of us always have to work.
    Shremp still has time, but until he finds the time to change. He can stay away from the Boston Bruins! We just got rid of an Enigma a couple of seasons ago & replaced him with a good kid whose willing to do what he has to help the team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

nite-

sometimes its hard to read how one reacts to posts.  if I type in caps I am serious.  If not don't take me too serious. 

He has world class talent and can stick handle in a phone booth.  He dropped in his draft year b/c his attitude towards the game was pi$$ poor.  His me 1st tude has worn his welcome out in two cellar dwellars.  He may have a hard time finding work.  He will, but I don't see him becoming what he should have been. 
    There is one team that could rescue him and make him a player.  And thats Detroit.  Cleary was underachieving badly to the point he almost retired.  Now look at him.

Cheers dude.

Sections
Shortcuts