Robidas and Morrow. Fantasy time

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Robidas and Morrow. Fantasy time

If dallas slips out.  i would love to add both these guys.  i think these two are exactly what we need.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Robidas and Morrow. Fantasy time

You just sent 5 posters on vacation. This place is going to be so much fun up until the trade deadline. I wonder what will happen if Yetiberg jumps onto the ice with un-sharpened skates ?

PS. "Take ST and hit the road." LoL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Spidy bump

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Spidy bump

Blk spidy

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Is that SNS (Superhero Nerd Shorthand)?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Did u call me a nerd?   1st time for everything.  The 80s called, want their catch phrase back. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

ipad

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

If dallas slips out.  i would love to add both these guys.  i think these two are exactly what we need.  

Texting with my Stars scout pal just now. He said he saw Spooner twice on the weekend and feels he is ready if that's how PC decides to fill the Kelly void.  He's at the Philly-NJ game right now. He says Bryz really needs to learn to keep his mouth shut.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Texting with my Stars scout pal just now. He said he saw Spooner twice on the weekend and feels he is ready if that's how PC decides to fill the Kelly void.  He's at the Philly-NJ game right now. He says Bryz really needs to learn to keep his mouth shut.

spooner deserves a chance.  i think we all know bryz needs to shut his mouth. Tell him we want morrow and robidas.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

spooner deserves a chance.  i think we all know bryz needs to shut his mouth. Tell him we want morrow and robidas.  

He just said the Flyers were embarrassing tonight although what he sent was that they were "embraced". He has the same issues as you with his iphone. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

He just said the Flyers were embarrassing tonight although what he sent was that they were "embraced". He has the same issues as you with his iphone. 

I like him already.  Flyers and Caps are gonna blow it up.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Embraced is a great new alternate to use instead of awful.

"Wow, did you see Labrie last night?  That dude is embraced."

Love it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I like Robidas game.  Not a big guy, but hits a lot and using the body.  Good enough to get some PP and SH time too.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I like the Morrow & Mark Streit idea. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

I like Robidas game.  Not a big guy, but hits a lot and using the body.  Good enough to get some PP and SH time too.

question is has he ran his cycle in Dallas ?  Montreal media have been talking about this guy forever since they let him go.  I wouldn't be surprised the Habs go for him if he's available. Habs might have inside scoop on what goes on in Dallas because Gainey serving as an adviser for teh Stars.

Here's a question Dez you should ask your buddy about Gainey.  It's just funny how the Bruins had a lot of interest in Ryder and then the Habs swept in and grabbed him.  Maybe just so the Bruins wouldn't get him ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Here's a question Dez you should ask your buddy about Gainey.  It's just funny how the Bruins had a lot of interest in Ryder and then the Habs swept in and grabbed him.  Maybe just so the Bruins wouldn't get him ?

Maybe it's because Carbonneau isn't the coach anymore. Regardless he'll have an impact in the play-offs & I hope there isn't a headline. "Ryder knocks out former team in Gm 7 in OT!" That's happened a lot over the yrs where a former player haunts the B's.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I agree with Morrow and Streit. Shades of 2011. Morrow can solidify the third line and Streit can perhaps be that quarterback on the PP, just hope he is more successful at it than Kaberle was....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

question is has he ran his cycle in Dallas ?  Montreal media have been talking about this guy forever since they let him go.  I wouldn't be surprised the Habs go for him if he's available. Habs might have inside scoop on what goes on in Dallas because Gainey serving as an adviser for teh Stars.

Maybe the Bruins weren't really interested at all and it was just a rumour. That's my guess but I will ask for some info from him tonight. Remind me if I forget to mention it later.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Streit would be i think the missing puzzle for the pp.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

He says Bryz really needs to learn to keep his mouth shut.

That's the only thing I like about the guy is his lockeroom interviews.

@Shup Yah Caps blow it up soon. Call McPhee for us on that spiffy new IPhone...

Sections
Shortcuts