1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Re: Rodent Diving Class

Your avatar looks like Freddy Mercury on crack or during a prostate exam...God rest his soul...
    It sounds as though you would know about rodents...what is your specialty?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Thought it was a dive myself but I just watched the replay and his foot clearly took out Marchand's skate.  It was a trip for sure, possibly guilty of a little embellishment though. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Do you even watch the games or is it better to win who gets the most powerplays?  Do you just watch the refs, hope for phantom calls to go your way and when they dont and you lose blaming the refs feels better?

If you ever played or are a real fan, you know refs dont win or lose games.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

For the millionth time, null is Brian Tuohy and his sole purpose on this board is to promote his book and web site.

He just quoted himself in his last post.

Notice he isn't a fan of any team, his only shtick is to say that ALL sports are rigged.  College to pro to Olympics, every sport.

He says the Bruins are favored by NBC - who didn't cover the game in Boston, NESN did.  He has been saying the refs favored the Bruins insuring that they would progress in the playoffs. Gee, how come the Bruins lost then?

Oh.  I see.  The fix is in, except sometimes.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.