ROLL SOME HEADS CAM!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

ROLL SOME HEADS CAM!!!!!!

LOSING TO A BAD TEAM LIKE THIS!!! FIRE JULIEN!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Re: ROLL SOME HEADS CAM!!!!!!

What does Cam do, I don't see his stamp on this team at all!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

Every regular season game has been sold out this season, nothing is going to change.

Barring a first round sweep out of the playoffs I think Julien will be back too.

Ownership just wants a full building and the check sent at the first of every month that is all they are concerned about.

As long as the cash is flowing in there is no sence of urgency to win a cup. Just stay competitive.

Why more people don't/won't see this is beyond me

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

YES, it's about time someone does something useful in la la land.  I just hope they lose PC before he picks zach hammil with the toronto pick.  I bet if he had his choice, he'd pick chris kelly 3rd overall this year.

Fire Claude now Cam!  If they don't get it done then, send PC packing and get us a real gm/coach pair who can win. 

Please do something though.  We know what this team is under pc and clod, playoff team who goes 1 or 2 rds at best.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

In Response to Re: ROLL SOME HEADS CAM!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Every regular season game has been sold out this season, nothing is going to change. Barring a first round sweep out of the playoffs I think Julien will be back too. Ownership just wants a full building and the check sent at the first of every month that is all they are concerned about. As long as the cash is flowing in there is no sence of urgency to win a cup. Just stay competitive. Why more people don't/won't see this is beyond me
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup[/QUOTE]

Its not that more people dont see it 40, most people do.  It's most people on here don't.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

In Response to Re: ROLL SOME HEADS CAM!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ROLL SOME HEADS CAM!!!!!! : Its not that more people dont see it 40, most people do.  It's most people on here don't.
    Posted by bigbadbruinsfan[/QUOTE]

Point taken. The same people who say "ownership doesn't matter anymore because they spend to the cap" lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

I go back to my question...what does Cam Do? I fear he is just there to sell tickets.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Julien will be fired after the first round playoff loss to whomever.

Blaming the way this team is playing on the owner, again, is stupid.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Cam loves his team.....but dam it they are playing with no emotions at all ...the last game they've played with emotions was the 806 win over Mtl.....

I dont see any emotions in their game ...on the other hand I see the Leafs playing with skills, speed, emotions and energy......this is getting scary

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 (???)2012-2013

Sections
Shortcuts