roll up your knickers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

roll up your knickers

the crying surely has begun, and the rivers will rise with hab-loving tears. weh weh weh. ole patches has received a 3 game suspension from shanny. today is going to be fun. i might even venture onto the hab boards, to read what all the whining's about. i've never posted, but today might be the day! hahahahaha.    

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dalexander2424. Show dalexander2424's posts

Re: roll up your knickers

I bathe in their misery

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

those nuckle-dragging brutes up in montreal are ruining our beautiful game. snicker snicker

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dalexander2424. Show dalexander2424's posts

"Get their method of setting precedents straight? LOL! You're seeing it! You saw it last season, and you're seeing it again now. How much more obvious does it have to be?

The thing that should be done....but probably won't.....is the Canadiens' organization has to decide to stop taking all this sitting down. If it were me, I would accept the inevitable fine, and send the league all the videos of the unpunished hits, and the ones which received the same amount of games but were much worse, and show them that their favoritism is recognized for what it is. I would make reference to the fact that the current commissioner was connected in a PROVEN NBA scam where referees were used to change the outcome of games.

The other thing that that should happen, is that the Habs' fans should start a mass emailing movement to the NHL showing our disgust over this crooked management. It's ruining the sport, while at the same time, allowing a double standard for their favorites -- and the Habs are clearly not one of the favorites. But since they are the only team with such a huge worldwide fan base, the response could be formidable.

Remember, the only way evil can succeed is for good people to do nothing about it. Imagine if Shanny woke up to 3,000 emails the day after he handed down this nonsensical garbage, and 5,000 the next day, all copied to the NHL main office and all the other teams' public relations departments. This could only work coming from the large numbers of eloquent, knowledgeable fans that the Canadiens are blessed to have. But if he only gets one or two messages, he won't take that seriously, and the corruption will only continue. Same as it ever was......under Bettman, that is. "
    Just saw this on a Habs forum. HAHAHAHA pay special attention to the bold part. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: roll up your knickers:
    "Get their method of setting precedents straight? LOL! You're seeing it! You saw it last season, and you're seeing it again now. How much more obvious does it have to be? The thing that should be done....but probably won't.....is the Canadiens' organization has to decide to stop taking all this sitting down. If it were me, I would accept the inevitable fine, and send the league all the videos of the unpunished hits, and the ones which received the same amount of games but were much worse, and show them that their favoritism is recognized for what it is. I would make reference to the fact that the current commissioner was connected in a PROVEN NBA scam where referees were used to change the outcome of games. The other thing that that should happen, is that the Habs' fans should start a mass emailing movement to the NHL showing our disgust over this crooked management. It's ruining the sport, while at the same time, allowing a double standard for their favorites -- and the Habs are clearly not one of the favorites. But since they are the only team with such a huge worldwide fan base, the response could be formidable. Remember, the only way evil can succeed is for good people to do nothing about it. Imagine if Shanny woke up to 3,000 emails the day after he handed down this nonsensical garbage, and 5,000 the next day, all copied to the NHL main office and all the other teams' public relations departments. This could only work coming from the large numbers of eloquent, knowledgeable fans that the Canadiens are blessed to have. But if he only gets one or two messages, he won't take that seriously, and the corruption will only continue. Same as it ever was......under Bettman, that is. " Just saw this on a Habs forum. HAHAHAHA pay special attention to the bold part. 
    Posted by dalexander2424

Maybe they should call 911 on Shanahan and get a proper investigation going. Open it up to the RCMP and CSIS too. Let's get to the bottom of this conspiracy against the dear Habs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

I bathe in their misery
    Posted by dalexander2424

I like that. Good one, dale.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

habs fans are dilusional. they want chara sentenced to life in prison(literally), for doing something that is not against any rule in the nhl rule book(and is done dozens of times a year w/o punishment)... but believe patches and the habs are a target of discrimination, for being suspended for an obvious blindside/headshot. what's in montreals' water? whatever it is, they're going to need that water to put out some fires- hahahahahahahaha  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

go read some quotes from patches..."i feel bad I WAS PUT IN THAT SITUATION, where i had to make that hit, i hope the league views my hit as clean." hmmmm, the tables have turned. it was you patches, that tried to skate by big z, thinking you'd be "protected" by the rink. seems you put big z in the same predicament- i'm sure he feels bad YOU PUT HIM IN THAT SITUATION. the difference is, what you did was against the rules and suspendable. what Z did was unfortunate, and spurred a league-wide change to the hockey rink itself, and not to mention WAS NOT AGAINST THE RULES.  funny stuff  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

go read some quotes from patches..."i feel bad I WAS PUT IN THAT SITUATION, where i had to make that hit, i hope the league views my hit as clean." hmmmm, the tables have turned. it was you patches, that tried to skate by big z, thinking you'd be "protected" by the rink. seems you put big z in the same predicament- i'm sure he feels bad YOU PUT HIM IN THAT SITUATION. the difference is, what you did was against the rules and suspendable. what Z did was unfortunate, and spurred a league-wide change to the hockey rink itself, and not to mention WAS NOT AGAINST THE RULES.  funny stuff  
    Posted by adkbeesfan

In actual fact it was clearly interference... Which is illegal...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

In Response to Re: roll up your knickers : In actual fact it was clearly interference... Which is illegal...
    Posted by 306bruinsfan

i stand corrected. it doesn't change the point that max feels it was letang that put him in that spot. pot meet kettle

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

The best thing is that 2/3 of all posts on the Gazette and TSN make reference to the Bruins.

Sorry Montre-bawl. It must be rough to have the whole league against you.

As I noted on the TSN thread. If that had been Kunitz who cleaned out George, would they all be SO outraged at a 3 game suspension? Don't answer that, we all know the answer.

"I bathe in their misery" Thats a keeper for sure!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Oh the theatrics from the most emotional fans in sports!  I only wish they could have read the ruling aloud at a Habs home game, so we could hear the colletive schoolgirl gasp from the masses.

Free Patches!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

Les Bleu, Blanc et Rouge...suckez le dic.k.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I'm surprised that people aren't making a stink about Peverley's slashing penalty against Detroit.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

What floats my boat?

An ocean of habitant tears.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

TSN coverage cracks me up. 6 paragraphs about the situation, followed by a final sentence:

"Pacioretty was diagnosed with a severe concussion and a cervical neck fracture when Boston Bruins' Zdeno Chara guided him into a stanchion back on March 8."

I'm sorry. What? What does that have to do with anything? What's the reason for ending the article with this? Why not end it with his career stats, or what he ate for breakfast?

Oh Canada.

Sections
Shortcuts