Rolston and Brown

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mohawkbruin. Show mohawkbruin's posts

Rolston and Brown

With Rolston on waivers, should be a no brainer for the Bruins to take him for nothing, old and not the player he once was, but still has a a great shot, point on pp, and experience, see if he is still there when it is their turn, Brown out of LA, big package to get him? 1st pick, Spooner, and one of the following enough Caron, Kampfer or even Corvo, adding these two guys then have Horton and Peverly come back, we will have a lot of depth for the playoff run, without disrupting too much of the team

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Ever. Show 4Ever's posts

Re: Rolston and Brown

I agree and would take a chance on Rolston, but the pick and those 4 guys don't get you Brown.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

No on Rolston.

Maybe on Brown.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Haven't really noticed Rolston in a long time.  He'd  be a perfect Hnidy kind of add - just a vet who knows how not to make mistakes.

Not sure what it will take to get Brown, but no, that's not enough.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

I dont think it would take much to get Brown from LA. Enought just to make sense to both teams. Reason I say this is to the fact that LA needs the cap space since they got Carter.

Sections
Shortcuts