Rolston??? I don't get it

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ceege. Show Ceege's posts

Rolston??? I don't get it

2 games......2 penalties.......1 shot......

Brings nothing to the PP and looks slow. 

Hopefully it is just a rough start but I wasn't a fan of getting this guy on Monday. 

I think one of the youngsters in Providence could be more effective but we'll see.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Re: Rolston??? I don't get it

I'd give it a week or two before worrying. Not easy to join a new team and instantly make in impact.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

He had several great chances. He is NOT slow. He keeps up with his team mates.

He will be fine IMO.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Why would they flip Marchand to the right side instead of Rolston.  I loved the lineup last night except for that, and the fact they played Corvo over Mottau.  I can't wait til Boychuck gets back.  We have 7 legit Defensemen and Joe Corvo myight be one of the top 8th Dmen out there!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Rolston??? I don't get it:
    [QUOTE]He had several great chances. He is NOT slow. He keeps up with his team mates. He will be fine IMO.
    Posted by lambda13[/QUOTE]
    I remember how upset people were with Kelly and Peverly at this time last year. Rolston wasn't brought in to be a scorer. He will be fine when he gets more used to his teammates and system.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

I watched him every shift.  He plays a playoff hockey style: strong defensively, tough and smart with the puck.  I'm not surprised he's on Begeron's line.

I think the penalties were a result of him trying to do to much.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

At least he's faster than Recchi.

He looks a little lost out there and a little behind.

I would guess he'll be ok after he adjusts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Yeah, give him some time.  I don't think anyone was giddy about Rolston at this point in his career.  But once he settles in, he could be a useful depth piece, which is all the Bruins were seeking out of him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Marshmont/Bergy/Peverley
    Lucic/Krejci/Seguin
    Pouliot/Kelly/Rolston
    Merlot Line

I like those lines for the 1st round, and if we get Horton back by the 2nd round:

Marshmont/Bergy/Horton
    Lucic/Krejci/Seguin
    Peverley/Kelly/Rolston
    Merlot Line

I really like those lines with Horton back

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

It's this simple

Rolston /> Camper
    Rolston /> Hennesey
    Rolston /> Hamil

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Krayzie Joe, I don't think you're living up to your username with that post. I really like those line combinations.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]It's this simple Rolston /> Camper Rolston /> Hennesey Rolston /> Hamil
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

That's the correct answer.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Clearly, we haven't seen Rolston's most vauable asset yet because the power play sucks right now...

I'm hoping for a SH break away slap shot for Rolston in the coming weeks...

That would be awesome...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Rolston??? I don't get it:
    [QUOTE]2 games......2 penalties.......1 shot...... Brings nothing to the PP and looks slow.  Hopefully it is just a rough start but I wasn't a fan of getting this guy on Monday.  I think one of the youngsters in Providence could be more effective but we'll see.
    Posted by Ceege[/QUOTE]

Thats exactly what I said when they got him ...Carter Camper played 3 games and only 6mins average per game and still scored a goal ..he is much faster and wants to proof that he has his place in the NHL ....results : PC got Rollston 40 years old and no much of an addition ...this must be really insulting for Carter Camper

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012..we'll see)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Rolston??? I don't get it : Thats exactly what I said when they got him ...Carter Camper played 3 games and only 6mins average per game and still scored a goal ..he is much faster and wants to proof that he has his place in the NHL ....results : PC got Rollston 40 years old and no much of an addition ...this must be really insulting for Carter Camper Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012..we'll see) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012..we'll see) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012..we'll see) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012..we'll see) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012..we'll see) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (2012..we'll see)  
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
    Yes Stanley, I'm sure Camper is very insulted to be replaced by a 20 year NHL vet that has 339 goals to his credit. The nerve of PC.........he should've kept Camper because he scores every time he gets a shot on net.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Without disrecpect, I think that StanleycuptotheBruins is engaged with Camper !
    More seriously, I agree with the lines suggested by KrazieJoe, except that, according to me, Pouliot will be a zero-addition in the playoffs. We must find a better component from Providence.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

Rolly Rolly Rolly Rawhide. I will give Rolly this weekend against the NYI to show his offence and the NYR he will show his tenacity. My prediction he will score against his former team and be a pain to the Rangers top line. He (Rolly) older but so was Rechhi this is the type of experience utility player (Rolly) the Bruins will need in the play-offs. By the end of next week he will be in gel with his line mates.

We are all the same at work we take a new posting we are experience at the job but we eventually fit in with the new co workers.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

I hope to God Pouliot is gone after this season...def need an upgrade there, hopefully Spooner can step in.