Rolston/Mottau to Bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Re: Rolston/Mottau to Bruins

I was happy to hear we got Rolston. I always did like him. Ya he's older, but he is still faster than Recchi. He's a veteran who I would trust over Caron, Camper, and Hennesey. He'll fill in nicely on this team. Plus I heard them interviewing him on the NHL XM channel and he is very excited to be coming back to Boston. As for Mottau and Zanon, I dont know much about them, but sounds like Zanon was a solid pick up. Glad to hear. Im happy we got depth in trades. Its what the B's desperately needed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

pevs and horton are coming back for the playoffs based on these moves.  hope boychuk is okay. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]pevs and horton are coming back for the playoffs based on these moves.  hope boychuk is okay. 
    Posted by Karl-Hungus[/QUOTE]

I have to agree... but what kind of game shape will they be in? Gotta have your head in the game too!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Rolston/Mottau to Bruins:
    [QUOTE]We are team concussion and PC goes out and gets 2 more guys with concussion problems in Rolton and Mottau. Team is not improved. No Cup this year (but at least he didn't give away anything.)
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]
    Your pessimism is getting comical lately. I just watched trade coverage on TSN and the Bruins were chosen as 1 of the top 2 Cup favorites by EVERYONE on the show. These trades for depth were applauded by the entire panel. You're fooling yourself if you don't see Rolston as an upgrade over Pouliot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

There is the sleeping Giant. Dez I was kind of shocked through all this you were not throwing around your wisdom and calming the tribe. lol

I agree Rolston is an upgrade to Pou and I think Zannon is going to be an upgrade to Corvo. 

It will for sure make for an interesting summer. It means everyone will be offered contracts including Kelly. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

If the plan was for Rolston, why not take him on waivers and give up nothing?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

ON TSN they said becuase they were shooting for a bigger fish but the price was too high and they were better off in the summer going after UFA.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]If the plan was for Rolston, why not take him on waivers and give up nothing?
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]
    Each franchise is only allowed to have 50 players under contract.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]There is the sleeping Giant. Dez I was kind of shocked through all this you were not throwing around your wisdom and calming the tribe. lol I agree Rolston is an upgrade to Pou and I think Zannon is going to be an upgrade to Corvo.  It will for sure make for an interesting summer. It means everyone will be offered contracts including Kelly. 
    Posted by Macfact[/QUOTE]
    I've been working a lot as of late. I'm glad I wasn't around today since  the deadline was a little slow anyway.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone else shocked that Rolston makes 5mil... Wth? Hopefully being back in beantown can light a rocket in his legs for the remainder of the season. I've heard some bad things about Motau from Devils fans. I see him slotting in as the 8th defenseman if everyone is healthy. Chara-Boychuck Zanon-Siedenberg McQuaid-Ference Corvo Motau
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

yes but he's a UFA next season. Rental only.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lostinbaltimore. Show lostinbaltimore's posts

[QUOTE]SAD Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (forget 2012) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (forget 2012) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (forget 2012) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (forget 2012) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (forget 2012) Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (forget 2012)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012[/QUOTE]

Just like last year when we traded Wheeler & Sturart for Pev and then picked up Kelly and Karble. Everybody was crying this time last year too.

I'm hoping for the same results myself.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rolston/Mottau to Bruins : Discussion != Complaining They can not like the trades if they want to, is that not what forums are for?
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

Are you a programmer in the real world?  What type of devleopment, if you don't mind me asking?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rolston/Mottau to Bruins : Just like last year when we traded Wheeler & Sturart for Pev and then picked up Kelly and Karble. Everybody was crying this time last year too. I'm hoping for the same results myself.
    Posted by lostinbaltimore[/QUOTE]
    Me too. I can also remember last year's disbelief that PC didn't put a good deal together. I trust PC and this team more than I trust the opinions of other fans. I can respect these opinions but I strongly disagree with them.