Rome hearing... 4games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Rome hearing... 4games

Win win situation.

If he does get suspended and I hope it's for 3-4 games Vancouver will be out another D .  Bruins will continue to pound away.

If he does not get suspended or even just one game the Bruins will take this into their own hands. They've come accustomed to this .  When I say take things into their own hands I don't mean cheapshots.
    I mean Seidenberg hit on Sedin.  I mean TT hit on Sedin.  I mean Ference hit on Sedin.  You get the picture.

I'm ging with the latter and the Bruins will win the cup !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Rome hearing has begun.Can't wait for result.

Just when I gave Murphy praise for his fair rulings he flubbed the Burrows decision. If Rome doesn't get suspended for the rest of the series then the NHL isn't serious about getting rid headshots. So I have to say i'm nervous about the ruling because the NHL has gotten it wrong in the past.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RascalHoudi. Show RascalHoudi's posts

Kyle McLaren was suspended for the rest of the playoffs back in 2002 for the Zednik hit.  I expect at least 2 games, but won't be surprised if it's for the rest of the series.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Rome hearing has begun.Can't wait for result.:
    [QUOTE]Kyle McLaren was suspended for the rest of the playoffs back in 2002 for the Zednik hit.  I expect at least 2 games, but won't be surprised if it's for the rest of the series.
    Posted by RascalHoudi[/QUOTE]

and ZEDNIK had the puck

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

20mins ??  uhmmmm

minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    Bob McKenzie

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I doubt they really had much to talk about.
    "Did you want to hurt him?"
    "No."
    "Okay go wait out in the hall."

It's the hour of watching videos that we have to wait on.  It will be a weird hit to judge.  The play was north-south, but because Horton was watching the play it looked blind-side... but the actual motion of the hit looked lateral.  Obviously late.  Anyone seen a replay that shows the front view?  Odd that they don't seem to exist.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Rome hearing has begun.Now in result.

He's getting 4 games.  Basically the remainder of the series.

Sections
Shortcuts