Rookie Camp

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Rookie Camp

http://bruins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=681707&navid=DL|BOS|home

Yes you can only hope to contain Morrison.

I used to skate at that rink in Tyngsboro, know what you are getting at. Great recap TOB!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Where's the video of game 2?  I've searched and I can't find it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://video.panthers.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=93

The greatest link on NHL.com "Panther Vision"!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I think I'm going to enjoy making Panthers jokes all year long....

Are you not entertained?!?!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your kind comments...I don't have much free time these days...recently promoted at the school and working on the 4th edition of my book. I guess a good problem to have in this economy, but know that I check in with you all every day...even if it is for a few minutes. This is my favorite read and source of B's news.

It was worth the drive. If the B's are in this "tourney" next year, I would encourage you all to come down...a good long weekend of action and the price is right...speaking of action, it is just north of Miami and everyone knows that's a good time...;-)

Black and Gold!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I have a feeling we know "skinny-jeans guy" and they won't admit it. For some reason, in my noggin, it has to be BasFishing/BurgerQueen LoL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Sorry for the lack of info, gang.  I showed up there and 10 minutes into it, I had a phone call and had to leave.  I barely saw anything.  I did see one B's player make a couple of pro moves and it turned out to be Koko.

Subban's gear looked like he got it at the Garth Snow auction.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to TomOBrien's comment:

Some dude in skinny jeans kept standing in front of a bunch of us...I laughed and thought it might be one of the bloggers from this site...not sure who though...strangely he wanted to spend more time talking to some other guy, texting and drinking a micro brew...could have been cider...

Identity confirmed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

ha ha ha bingo!

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

In response to TomOBrien's comment:

Some dude in skinny jeans kept standing in front of a bunch of us...I laughed and thought it might be one of the bloggers from this site...not sure who though...strangely he wanted to spend more time talking to some other guy, texting and drinking a micro brew...could have been cider...

Identity confirmed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Here is a picture my daughter took ...I think Subban looks pretty good.

Black and Gold!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Black goalies always crack me up.  It looks like no one is in there.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Black goalies always crack me up.  It looks like no one is in there.

Black goalies always crack up when they see you in your skinny jeans and micro brew

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Black goalies always crack up when they see you in your skinny jeans and micro brew

I've been wearing 501s for 20+ years and I don't drink.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.hockeyjournal.com/blog/kirks/Bruins_rookies_squander_4-0_lead_in_loss_to_Panthers

Outlook on Jared Knight and Anthony Camara for the upcoming season. It will be interesting who Cassidy will put with whom on the 1st 2 lines in Providence to start the season.

Sections
Shortcuts