Rookie goals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Rookie goals

Hadn't heard this piece of trivia yet about Marchand and Seguin.Spotted it in a Buffalo paper

- Tyler Seguin scored his 10th goal last week in a 6-3 rout over the Islanders, joining rookie Brad Marchand (16 goals) in double digits. It marked the first time the Bruins had two rookies score 10 or more since 1992-93, when Dmitri Kvartalnov netted 30 and Steve Heinze had 23.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: Rookie goals

These 2 look like something special. Thats for sure im pumped to see where Marshmont and Segzy career takes them.

Too bad Seguin will be healthy scratch coming up, I hope Paille can keep it up because if he falters while Tylers sits going to be alot of angry fans.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://espn.go.com/nhl/statistics/player/_/stat/points/sort/points/position/rookies

Yah not too shabby Red both Marchand n Seguin creeping up a bit. Edmonton with four players in the top twenty-one rookie scorers they are going to be good in a few years. Hopefully Caron and Sauve will be in the top twenty rookie scorers next season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticBear68. Show CelticBear68's posts

They actually had THREE - Juneau, Heinze and Ted Donato.  Kvartalnov was 25 or 26 and didnt fit the age limit for rookies at the time, or they would have had four double-digit rookie scorers

Sections
Shortcuts