RUINS CHOKE ANOTHER

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Re: RUINS CHOKE ANOTHER

TROLL..on ignore now...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

No more chances Taz...Bye, bye

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Who is this Jabroni?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

24-13-7
    +31 (2nd best in league)

Dropped a 3game winstreak today against a top team in a close game. Yeah this team has nothing going for it. Where were you during the 3game winstreak? Oh yeah hiding in your little habtroll cave.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: RUINS CHOKE ANOTHER:
    [QUOTE]24-13-7 +31 (2nd best in league) Dropped a 3game winstreak today against a top team in a close game. Yeah this team has nothing going for it. Where were you during the 3game winstreak? Oh yeah hiding in your little habtroll cave.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]
    No he was still here making one ludicrous post after another.Win or lose,this guy is an idiot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Habs still looking up at us with envy. Taz still on ignore. Not such a bad day after all...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

Jeez, I thought it was a pretty good game. And Rask looked good making a few big stops. Fleury just made the one extra to keep the Pens in front. And I believe the correct speliiing is "Gibroni."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

No it's Jabroni, Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson would use it all the time when he was in the WWE.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Taz go choke on your boyfriend....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

I am not familiar with the "WWE" or the gentleman you mentioned. I am referring to the old Italian slang word.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I was using the slang of the slang word. That's the best way I can describe it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

"Dwayne the Rock" made me think of this, although probably better suited for the RS threads:
    Name a catcher other than Carlton Fisk who played his entire career with only the Red Sox and White Sox:

Duane "The Rock" Josephson.

P.S. There may be others

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Apparently somebody does not understand what choke means in a hockey game.