RUINS offer up another stinker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

Re: RUINS offer up another stinker

12-9-4 home record... mediocre at best

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins6. Show Bruins6's posts

Thanks for another negative Bruins post.They aren't  the Ruins there the Bruins a solid hochey team that lost tonight
    It was far from a stinker but I expect the Ruins to go 82-0 to keep you happy

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins6. Show Bruins6's posts

It wasn't that bad Taz come on now, it could have went either way but you shouldn't call them the Ruins ... lack of respect to our team bud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins6. Show Bruins6's posts

If you are a true Buins Taz then please stop calling them the Ruins
    thank you

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

I am getting kind of sick of Rask.  He has played well, but come on...will you make some big and/or timely saves once in a while?  He seems incapable of stealing a game.  He only wins if the team in front of him plays a top notch game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

keep that head in the sand Bruins6

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

jt-ass the soccer fan is back,well,well.So predictable,but what else is new.If you don't like the B's, why post? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sparky1313. Show sparky1313's posts

OMG the Pnes lost the Devils!!! That's right the Devils!! I think they should trade Crosby for a puck moving defence man, send Marc Fleury down to the AHL to see if he can still play and fire the coach and GM!!! Hey it will work for the B's right?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

oh my this board is freaking useless. They lose one close game too go 5-2 in there last 7 and the board is littered with this stuff. Game could've easily gone the other way. Horton should've had 2 goals at least that game.

It happens especially when you play this many games in a short period of time. They arent the Ruins their the Bruins.

What are the Canadiens then the Divenadiens? OR the 2ndinthedivsionadiens? Give me a break how about Howgillisourdefensemanwerethatbadiens. Give me a break you loser.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

In Response to Re: RUINS offer up another stinker:
    [QUOTE]tonite your Buins played like RUINS In Response to Re: RUINS offer up another stinker :
    Posted by Taz2424[/QUOTE]

Taz, when you reply to a post you must put the cursor below the quote.

Do not put the cursor above the quote. When you do this it looks bad, just like the Bruins when the give away the puck.

See how nice my reply come out? I put the cursor in the right place to start.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from blueoxen. Show blueoxen's posts

Its amazing that TSN has the Bruins ranked #2 in the NHL behind the Canucks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Nice to see most of you agree that it was 1 game of 82 and that they just happen to lose....Cant win them all. Like most of you, I sort of dread when the B's lose, but only for the reason that a handful get on these boards and post how bad the B's were, another lack luster effort, etc.....

So tiring having to listen (or Read) some of the whiners when the B's lose...Its retarded, to get upset over a loss.....And for some reason these individuals who post their whiny posts, seem to think every game is a must win.....Please!!!! R U serious....Oh man it was must win.....The only thing that matters is making the playoffs and if you get home ice, then that is a bonus....Playoffs if all that matters and when the playoffs come around, its a whole new season.....Do any of you really care that much about the regular season....We all do to a certain point, it sort of gages how good teams really are, but how many times do you see teams seasons shattered in the first round. The underdog in the playoffs has every bit of chance to winning as the power house. So really, you whiners are wasting your time dissing the B's. Theyre a great hockey club and theyre exciting to watch this year, win or lose....Like everyone else, I want them to win the cup and I believe this year is as good as any. Lets go B's.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

I skipped the third period 'coz I knew it was going to be a loss. Biggest probs I saw was just dumping out of the D zone and not making plays and over-passing on offense.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Teams lose!  It happens.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Just like I said Taz2424 is a troll.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

How many of you negative posters actually play or have played the game of hockey? This is a streaky game and even the greatest teams in NHL histiry did not win every game. On any given night (or 7 game series) the worst team in the league can beat the best. That is part of the game that we all love. The Bruins played a pretty decent game last night and they came up against a hot goaltender, it happens, The Bruins have been playing well as of late and they are better than the majority of teams in the league to date, I'll take that from this team. I for one can't wait for the next game against the Av's, especially since I live in Colorado and will be attending the game. Go Bruins.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

he's a troll........... learn to be better at realizing that.

"someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion."

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

In Response to Re: RUINS offer up another stinker:
    [QUOTE]Nice to see most of you agree that it was 1 game of 82 and that they just happen to lose....Cant win them all. Like most of you, I sort of dread when the B's lose, but only for the reason that a handful get on these boards and post how bad the B's were, another lack luster effort, etc..... So tiring having to listen (or Read) some of the whiners when the B's lose...Its retarded, to get upset over a loss.....And for some reason these individuals who post their whiny posts, seem to think every game is a must win.....Please!!!! R U serious....Oh man it was must win.....The only thing that matters is making the playoffs and if you get home ice, then that is a bonus....Playoffs if all that matters and when the playoffs come around, its a whole new season.....Do any of you really care that much about the regular season....We all do to a certain point, it sort of gages how good teams really are, but how many times do you see teams seasons shattered in the first round. The underdog in the playoffs has every bit of chance to winning as the power house. So really, you whiners are wasting your time dissing the B's. Theyre a great hockey club and theyre exciting to watch this year, win or lose....Like everyone else, I want them to win the cup and I believe this year is as good as any. Lets go B's.
    Posted by bgrif008[/QUOTE]

Here here, as long as the effort is there, you can accept things, but venting is still allowed, idiocy such as this thread is intolerable, and he is offended when called a troll, but consistantly offers up troll type threads.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

3 regulation losses since two days before Christmas...yeah. they stink.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Vmax they did not play decently at all. Look at Julien's comments. Also, negativity isn't griping about poor performance; it's about thinking they won't get better.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

Shut up you whiney biatch.