Rumor in Montreal: Trade with LA Kings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

Rumor in Montreal: Trade with LA Kings

Local French radio station reporting a deal involving Habs and Kings is a possibilty.  Andrei Kostitsyn, Yannick Weber, and a low pick for the Kings first round 2012 pick.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Re: Rumor in Montreal: Trade with LA Kings

In Response to Rumor in Montreal: Trade with LA Kings:
    [QUOTE]Local French radio station reporting a deal involving Habs and Kings is a possibilty.  Andrei Kostitsyn, Shea Weber, and a low pick for the Kings first round 2012 pick.
    Posted by BorisTheGorilla[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking you mean Yannick Weber

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

yes Yannick .
    Kings 1st rounder is too much for those 2.'

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

that means bad news...Montreal is just dumping Weber and Kostitsyn to free up some cash ....for ...Carter or Nash

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In Response to Re: Rumor in Montreal: Trade with LA Kings:
    [QUOTE]that means bad news...Montreal is just dumping Weber and Kostitsyn to free up some cash ....for ...Carter or Nash Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012[/QUOTE]

Dude, seriously.... relax. Who cares? When was the last time one player tranformed a team that sits in the basement of the leaugue? And even if Nash would be one of those few "golden child" players, why didn't he tranform the BJ's?

One player doesn't make the team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumor in Montreal: Trade with LA Kings : Dude, seriously.... relax. Who cares? When was the last time one player tranformed a team that sits in the basement of the leaugue? And even if Nash would be one of those few "golden child" players, why didn't he tranform the BJ's? One player doesn't make the team.
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]
    He's been surrounded by players with the talent of me and my mom for the last decade, and the CBJ have done an awful job scouting and drafting players.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumor in Montreal: Trade with LA Kings : He's been surrounded by players with the talent of me and my mom for the last decade, and the CBJ have done an awful job scouting and drafting players.
    Posted by Hockguy0818[/QUOTE]
    What's that got to do with transforming the Habs into a contender?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumor in Montreal: Trade with LA Kings : What's that got to do with transforming the Habs into a contender?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    I was responding to the last part, "And even if Nash would be one of those few "golden child" players, why didn't he tranform the BJ's?"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumor in Montreal: Trade with LA Kings : I was responding to the last part, " And even if Nash would be one of those few "golden child" players, why didn't he tranform the BJ's?"
    Sorry HG. Point taken.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumor in Montreal: Trade with LA Kings : He's been surrounded by players with the talent of me and my mom for the last decade, and the CBJ have done an awful job scouting and drafting players.

I get it and you're right. And to expand on your point, how would you rate Mtl's scouting and drafting? Same difference.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]that means bad news...Montreal is just dumping Weber and Kostitsyn to free up some cash ....for ...Carter or Nash Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012[/QUOTE]

no way they go after Nash but Carter very possible. Howson will demand one of their prospects and a roster player.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Well, going by recent track records of Montreal transactions I'd say it's just a matter of time before Dustin Penner is a Hab.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

I hear Wade Redden is available Surprised

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]I hear Wade Redden is available
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]

Too bad they already have Price as a goalie. I'm sure they would have loved DiPietro.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Well, going by recent track records of Montreal transactions I'd say it's just a matter of time before Dustin Penner is a Hab.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Good one.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Don't bring your mom into this...  I am going to be nice this time even though it is way too tempting to talk about her excellent play down low. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Montreal could acquire Malkin right now, and they still wouldn't make the playoffs.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Why would Montreal trade for Nash now? They are going nowhere plus they would have to deal at least two of these guys to get Nash.....Price, Subban or Max Pax.....not happening

Sections
Shortcuts