Rumor - Seabrook to Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bnice0015. Show bnice0015's posts

Rumor - Seabrook to Boston

Hearing rumblings of Stuart and a 1st rd pick to Chicago for Seabrook.  Personally, I think a 1st rd pick is too much to give up on top of Stuart.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Re: Rumor - Seabrook to Boston

If its our 1st and not TOR's, ill pack Stuart's suitcase for him

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Where are you hearing this by the way...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Seabrook+Chara (drool)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bnice0015. Show bnice0015's posts

In Response to Re: Rumor - Seabrook to Boston:
    If its our 1st and not TOR's, ill pack Stuart's suitcase for him
    Posted by KrayzieJoe

I'd maybe do that.  But most of the 1st rd stuff we will be hearing from now until D-Day will be TOR's.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

just did a search online about this rumor and not seeing it anywhere.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

What is his cap hit?

On the surface it might make sense. But, who do we have to cut adrift to fit him in for next year? Seidenberg? Krejci?

It gets complicated doesn't it?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The Wurtz's would not give Stan Bowman permission for that because of the uproar in Chicago. The Blackhawks need to get in the playoffs now if Seabrook were offered on draft day that's a different story...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bnice0015. Show bnice0015's posts

Where are you hearing this by the way...
    Posted by KrayzieJoe

John Jaecal(spelling?)  Somebody from the Chicago tribune

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

What is his cap hit? On the surface it might make sense. But, who do we have to cut adrift to fit him in for next year? Seidenberg? Krejci? It gets complicated doesn't it?
    Posted by Wheatskins

3.5 mil. Im guessing it Increases to 4-5 next year for whoever signs  him. Something I could live with if Savard is donezo.

Not that complicated Wheat.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Rumblings.....where in your stomach?      LINK PLZ.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from captainbergeron. Show captainbergeron's posts

I'd consider the trade only if it's Boston's 1st and we get either Chicago's 1st or a 2nd in exchange.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I also went to google and found nothing but other blogs with boboreilley like trade proposals.  I'd believe there's a newspaper source at the root of it all, but without seeing it, I give this no credibility as a possibility.  Strike up the hurdy gurdy!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I still think Chia should dangle my offer:

Rask, Toronto's 1st rd pick, Stuart and Wheeler for Patrick Sharp and Seabrook.

Probably too risky from their perspective, but Rask and the 1st rounder would have to make them think.

Sharp Kreicji Lucic
    Ryder Bergeron Horton
    Marchand Campbell Recchi
    Thornton Seguin Caron/Paille

If Julien wants a veteran Center and wants to scratch Seguin, use Paille at Center. He brings good value on the 4th line.

Chara/Kampfer
    Seidenberg/Seabrook
    Ference/Boychuk

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I would make the deal for Seabrook.  He is very good, very young and would give us a legit #2 Dman, something we don't have. 

I like Stuart a lot and the 1st rounder could be a very good pick.  But Seabrook is still young in terms of dmen and is only coming into his prime. 

Ask this.  Would you trade Kessel and Stuart for Seguin and Seabrook.  EVERY FREAKING DAY OF THE WEEK

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

"i heard a rumor that" = "i want this guy on my team"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I still think Chia should dangle my offer: Rask, Toronto's 1st rd pick, Stuart and Wheeler for Patrick Sharp and Seabrook. Probably too risky from their perspective, but Rask and the 1st rounder would have to make them think. Sharp Kreicji Lucic Ryder Bergeron Horton Marchand Campbell Recchi Thornton Seguin Caron/Paille Chara/Kampfer Seidenberg/Seabrook Ference/Boychuk
    Posted by BBReigns

Who would be the goalie for the next five years/ten years?

Thomas is great, but old, and the cupboard is pretty bare in the system for goalies.

I think Rask is tremendously valuable to this team.

And, all reported trade rumors should be accompanied with a link...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

I agree. if it was Stuart and OUR 1st pick i'd do it in a flash. Here the link I seen.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/John-Jaeckel/Hawks-And-Bs-Talking/128/33593

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

I would make the deal for Seabrook.  He is very good, very young and would give us a legit #2 Dman, something we don't have.  I like Stuart a lot and the 1st rounder could be a very good pick.  But Seabrook is still young in terms of dmen and is only coming into his prime.  Ask this.  Would you trade Kessel and Stuart for Seguin and Seabrook.  EVERY FREAKING DAY OF THE WEEK
    Posted by shuperman

But would you make the deal if you had to throw in Rask and Wheeler, too?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

rask in any deal forces the team to lose more assets in another deal to get another young goaie.  between his potential and cap hit he is extremely valuable.  I wouldnt do him for seabrook straight up.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Rumor - Seabrook to Boston : Who would be the goalie for the next five years/ten years? Thomas is great, but old, and the cupboard is pretty bare in the system for goalies. I think Rask is tremendously valuable to this team. And, all reported trade rumors should be accompanied with a link...
    Posted by Fletcher1

I agree. I think it would be worth that risk, though.

I don't want to see Rask go, but if it could secure a Chara/Seabrook thing for the next 5-7 years and then get Sharp still in his prime?

I am willing to take the risk of Thomas and then scrambling to find another future goalie.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from The_Usual_softy. Show The_Usual_softy's posts

E-Klown strike again?

For those who have too much time on their hands... have fun with this one:

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Had some fun clicking the generator (more fun than most of the rumours), and laughed my arz off at:  The Bruins have offered Lucic, Bergeron, and a 6th round pick for the services of Joe Thornton; The Blues have offered Mason, Boyes, and Erik Johnson and a fourth round pick for Milan Lucic.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Had some fun clicking the generator (more fun than most of the rumours), and laughed my arz off at:  The Bruins have offered Lucic, Bergeron, and a 6th round pick for the services of Joe Thornton; The Blues have offered Mason, Boyes, and Erik Johnson and a fourth round pick for Milan Lucic.
    Posted by Bookboy007

I saw one that had Toews, Kane and Keith for Rick Nash.......

According to my sources within the Pittsburgh Penguins organization, the Phoenix Coyotes are willing to part with G Ilya Bryzgalov, a 5th round pick and a 3rd round pick to obtain the services of C Sidney Crosby

hahaha

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from derrickmorin. Show derrickmorin's posts

I would give Stuart and the B's first in a heartbeat for Seabrook.  I don't know why everyone keeps saying it would be hard to see Stuart go.  He is sitting in the press box! Are you going to miss seeing him in a suit every game or what?

Sections
Shortcuts