Rumor - Seabrook to Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Re: Rumor - Seabrook to Boston

Do you think anyone on HockeyBuzz has the real scoop?? Seabrook is the right kind of target for Chiarelli's objective, even better than Bogosian. Stuart plus TO 1st pick is about right. None of the other suggestions are realistic. If the PICK goes on a defenseman, then Chia is OK with Hamill at center. The existing lines, with the exception of Thornton are all playing Ok. Don't like Ryder's fading in and out, but if he scores when he is " in " might as well hang on. Seguin could be used to spell off Recchi or move Wheels to 4th line with Campbell and Paille, and Caron/Seguin play with Hamill and Ryder.Lots of decent alternatives.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/hockey/comments/blackhawks_trying_to_extend_seabrook/

Blackhawks general manager Stan Bowman made it clear again. He’s looking to add a penalty-killing defenseman to the Hawks mix—and he’s not trading Brent Seabrook.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

What about Brian Campbell?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

In Response to Re: Rumor - Seabrook to Boston:
    [QUOTE]I still think Chia should dangle my offer: Rask, Toronto's 1st rd pick, Stuart and Wheeler for Patrick Sharp and Seabrook. Probably too risky from their perspective, but Rask and the 1st rounder would have to make them think. Sharp Kreicji Lucic Ryder Bergeron Horton Marchand Campbell Recchi Thornton Seguin Caron/Paille If Julien wants a veteran Center and wants to scratch Seguin, use Paille at Center. He brings good value on the 4th line. Chara/Kampfer Seidenberg/Seabrook Ference/Boychuk
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Why would you break up the chemistry?  Why would you break up Marchand, Bergeron, and Recchi?  You really think Paille has value at center on the 4th line?  Who backs up Thomas?  Who's the keeper of the future?  Makes no sense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]What about Brian Campbell?

I wouldnt touch that contract with a 20ft pole.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moogfan35. Show moogfan35's posts

Seabrook is a RFA at the end of the year, And ESPN Chicago has said that the Hawks are trying to iron out a long term deal with him. Dont see them trading him if this is true

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

moogman- i just read that article too. I am wondering that this is an effort to sure up the fact that they wont lose him to free agency this summer and if they cant get a deal done on an extension they may be more interested in trading him then.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

No thanks to Brian Campbell, his contract is absurd

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

that would be a TERRIBLE mistake ....Stuart for Seabrook I am not even sure that it would be a good trade...Mark Stuart is among the best stay at home D's in the NHL

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogmonsta. Show dogmonsta's posts

Is there a stud goalie in the draft? If you dealt the bs first round and you do let go of Rask Wheeler, Caron, Colbourne ...any of the 2nd line wingers that everyone seems to want to get rid of then do it..Sebrook is that #2 dman we need...Thomas will be a stud for at least 2 more years and you use the toronto pick for the young goalie. Use Savards $$ (he aint coming back) for any of the free agents avail. Seguin will be better and Im sure Sauve/Colborne/Caron will make the team...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

[QUOTE]What about Brian Campbell?

Brian who? He flopped in San Jose. Hasn't done much in Chicago, either.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordy4. Show lordy4's posts

I much rather have Seabrook than Kaberle. I have also heard this rumor. The talk is if Chicago falls farther down the standings & it doesn't look like they will make the playoffs, they will try to move salary, specifically from the blueline, and being that they can't move Brian Campbell contract, Seabrook would be the one to go 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DAVESTAPLETON86. Show DAVESTAPLETON86's posts

Daily dose of trademania.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Oh Stanley, you are absolutely nuts.  I'm not sure there is a bigger homer in any sport than you.

Mark Stuart, didn't make us olympic team, not even close to ever getting 30 pts or a plus minus like Seabrook brings, while Seabrook makes team Canada.  But you wouldn't trade Stuart straight up for him, huh?  Your as bad as someone who says wheeler and a second rounder for richards.

[QUOTE]that would be a TERRIBLE mistake ....Stuart for Seabrook I am not even sure that it would be a good trade...Mark Stuart is among the best stay at home D's in the NHL Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]