Rumor that Chara could be playing with a ribs injury

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Rumor that Chara could be playing with a ribs injury

Did anyone notice that when Chara collided with an Habs player saturday night he was slow to get up and favoring his ribs.  That was brough up by a member of the media in MTL today.  
       Like i said before a guy in shape like Chara would not miss a game just because of dehydration. 
       I hope it is not true but Chara still does not look 100%. 

Any opinion on that...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ed121501. Show ed121501's posts

Re: Rumor that Chara could be playing with a ribs injury

Not sure about the rib injury thing but as far as missing game 2 because of dehydration: My son and I were standing at the players entrance prior to the game as my son likes to get autographs and meet the players. Chara pulled up in his black Lexus and he did not look well at all. At that point I did not know that he had been sick but, it was apparent to me that he looked a bit 'off'.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

How did TT play in game 5?  Pretty sure he was solid. 

How did Miller do with a 3-0 lead yesterday?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

This tread is about Chara what is the point of bringing TT back in the discussion.  Are you so insecure that you are scared that someone will say that Thomas was not good in game 5?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Chara looked like death prior to game 2, he was obviously sick.

If it is a bruised rib or something, he will be fine.  He will have 2 more days of rest prior to game 6.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I know Chara can handle it but for those who ever had that kind of injury it is very painfull.  Not easy to play trough it.  Since the media here in MTL will bring that to their attention i expect them to try to hit him next game to see how he reacts.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

"That was brough up by a member of the media in MTL today."

What is your source? 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Rumor that Chara could be playing with a ribs injury:
    [QUOTE]I know Chara can handle it but for those who ever had that kind of injury it is very painfull.  Not easy to play trough it.  Since the media here in MTL will bring that to their attention i expect them to try to hit him next game to see how he reacts.
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

MTL hit Chara? hahahaaha if by hit you mean avoid at all costs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Ya, Rib injuries are the worst....Plus you cant get a good night sleep, because every position you lay in, makes it sore.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I don't recall what player it was but he did fall on the skate and when got back up he was hunched over in some pain.
    The thing is he stayed on that shift and pplaed the whole OT.  I doubt has anything broken (knock knock on wood).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]"That was brough up by a member of the media in MTL today." What is your source? 
    Posted by dbg1[/QUOTE]

CKAC sport french radio channel.  I don't really care about the pro Habs media but the fact and the matter is that I recal seing Chara in trouble after that collision.  I also hope that there is nothing broken but like i said to me Chara does not look 100% right now!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]This tread is about Chara what is the point of bringing TT back in the discussion.  Are you so insecure that you are scared that someone will say that Thomas was not good in game 5?
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]
    yes,  you make me insecure.  I just like throwing your garbage back in your face.

Where is your source on this matter?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

Chara is a trooper. He will be ok

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Not sure about the rib injury thing but as far as missing game 2 because of dehydration: My son and I were standing at the players entrance prior to the game as my son likes to get autographs and meet the players. Chara pulled up in his black Lexus and he did not look well at all. At that point I did not know that he had been sick but, it was apparent to me that he looked a bit 'off'.
    Posted by ed121501[/QUOTE]

Are you sure it was Chara?
    I thought he drove a Ford Fiesta.

These guys look pretty similar with their playoff beards.
    Maybe it was Gionta?

Maybe you might have missed Chara if he was in a full body cast?

Actually, I would be surprised if Chara DIDN'T have an injury.
    The guys get pretty dented up in the playoffs.
    I doubt if its broken ribs, generally they are too painful to play.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumor that Chara could be playing with a ribs injury : yes,  you make me insecure.  I just like throwing your garbage back in your face. Where is your source on this matter?
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

If you want to talk about TT we can start another tread.  You TT lovers can't stop talking about it either.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumor that Chara could be playing with a ribs injury : yes,  you make me insecure.  I just like throwing your garbage back in your face. Where is your source on this matter?

If you want to talk about TT we can start another tread.  You TT lovers can't stop talking about it either.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Actually you started the TT thread.  At least be a man or woman and admit he played an amazing game.  If you did accept my apology.  I am betting against it though.

And I asked for a link to your media release?

Trust me man.  I like TT a lot but have been on both sides of the argument.  Many on here will tell you that. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumor that Chara could be playing with a ribs injury : Are you sure it was Chara? I thought he drove a Ford Fiesta. These guys look pretty similar with their playoff beards. Maybe it was Gionta? Maybe you might have missed Chara if he was in a full body cast? Actually, I would be surprised if Chara DIDN'T have an injury. The guys get pretty dented up in the playoffs. I doubt if its broken ribs, generally they are too painful to play.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, too funny, maybe it was Gionta! Hey I know, it was Gomez standing on Gionta's shoulders. Together they might reach 6'9". I could see how someone might make that mistake. Too funny!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]Actually you started the TT thread.  At least be a man or woman and admit he played an amazing game.  If you did accept my apology.  I am betting against it though. And I asked for a link to your media release? Trust me man.  I like TT a lot but have been on both sides of the argument.  Many on here will tell you that. 

If you would have read the other treads you would know that I was the first guy who came and posted that Thomas had a great game after game 5. You can go check it when you have a chance.  I won't be able to give you a link because it was said by Yvon Pednault live.
       As you probably know the Bs will not confirm any injuries at this time of the year.  Like i said it is just a rumor at this point ans i hope it is not true.  No one really knows.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Actually you started the TT thread.  At least be a man or woman and admit he played an amazing game.  If you did accept my apology.  I am betting against it though. And I asked for a link to your media release? Trust me man.  I like TT a lot but have been on both sides of the argument.  Many on here will tell you that. 

Homer

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

After Hortons O.T winner Chara looked fine to me.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

somebody call 911