Rumors flying tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Rumors flying tracker

@Real_ESPNLeBrun

"Said one NHL team exec on the draft floor: "I bet you we see 10 trades today at least."

Trades, Trades, Trades!

Somwhere Trader Jack McKeon is smiling.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Where's Cliff Fletcher these days?

Are you not entertained?!?!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from burythehabs. Show burythehabs's posts

• Fox25Sports: The Bruins and Flames are reportedly talking the No. 6 and John Gaudreau for Tyler Seguin.

Wtf!?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Where's Cliff Fletcher these days ?

"Leafs exec Cliff Fletcher says this is his 50th NHL draft..."

Apparently, in some cases, practice doesn't make perfect.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to burythehabs' comment:

• Fox25Sports: The Bruins and Flames are reportedly talking the No. 6 and John Gaudreau for Tyler Seguin.

Wtf!?

you mean five foot six, 150 pound Gaudreau? If PC does this I will lose all respect for him..I just can't see it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Wtf!?

fox25sports?....  ok....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to days-of-Orr's comment:

[QUOTE]

Wtf!?

fox25sports?....  ok....

[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to days-of-Orr's comment:

fox25sports?....  ok....

My thoughts too.

Let's say, for the sake of argument, that this deal does happen. Who are the B's going to play at right wing on the top 2 lines? S. Thornton and Peverley? haha

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Pierre LeBrun @Real_ESPNLeBrun 2m

Flames leaning right toward keeping No 6 pick. Had spoken to Boston (Seguin)... for now thinking they'll keep pick. Could change of course

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@Real_ESPNLeBrun

"Flames leaning right toward keeping No 6 pick. Had spoken to Boston (Seguin)... for now thinking they'll keep pick. Could change of course"

I would want a proven NHL right wing not just a pick for Seguin. I don't see much on Calgarys roster.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

@Real_ESPNLeBrun

"Flames leaning right toward keeping No 6 pick. Had spoken to Boston (Seguin)... for now thinking they'll keep pick. Could change of course"

I would want a proven NHL right wing not just a pick for Seguin. I don't see much on Calgarys roster.

Kind of hope PC is just messing with Feaster for some payback.

PC: "Gaudreau & the 6th overall for Seguin sounds good to me.  Let me just clear it with Cam.  I'll call you right back."

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

@Real_ESPNLeBrun

No kidding. Who would CJ put at RW if this trade happens?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

@Real_ESPNLeBrun

PC: "Gaudreau & the 6th overall for Seguin sounds good to me.  Let me just clear it with Cam.  I'll call you right back." [/QUOTE]

Followed by a news conference with Feaster stating "The league needs to step in here" LoL

@DarrenDreger:

"Canes have 2 firm offers and a 3rd nibbling on 5th overall. Toronto is out. Carolina may wait until 4th pick to make a deal."

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Pitt just sent Tyler (Ferret-face - thanks, dez) Kennedy to SJ for a second round pick. (No. 50)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Pens trade Tyler Kennedy to SJ for a second rounder.

Works well for both teams. Pens get a good pick while the Sharks get some bottom 6 depth...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Where's Cliff Fletcher these days?

Are you not entertained?!?!

You mean Cliff "Draft Schmaft" Fletcher?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

@Real_ESPNLeBrun

PC: "Gaudreau & the 6th overall for Seguin sounds good to me.  Let me just clear it with Cam.  I'll call you right back."

Good one, Crowls.  Then Bettman gets up to the podium, announces the trade and the cameras show Chiarelli shrugging his shoulders, faux-puzzled look on his face, turning to Neely, mouthing "What deal?"  A quick pan to the Flames' table catches Feaster, head shaking, clearly mouthing "Son of a..."

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Hmmmm, Hawks signed Bickel for $4 million a year even though he has never even sniffed a 20 goal season.

Does that mean Clarkson is worth $6 million? So Horton is worth $6.5 to $7 million?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Hmmmm, Hawks signed Bickel for $4 million a year even though he has never even sniffed a 20 goal season.

Does that mean Clarkson is worth $6 million? So Horton is worth $6.5 to $7 million?

Todays 15 goals is yesterdays 40, 20 to 30 goals is yesterdays 50 or 60.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

JMW, on some of your posts, your bold button is stuck on.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to biggskye's comment:

I believe that the precedent has been set, that players with NTC's can be traded.

Maybe Kelly needs to know this before he says no.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

JMW, on some of your posts, your bold button is stuck on.

Not sure what that is about.....I guess it was too much to ask for a more entertaining script to be accidentally stuck.

Will try and fix....

Sections
Shortcuts