Rumors from the net: Larsson may be falling, Kablerle may cash in elsewhere and the Isles may move #5

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RascalHoudi. Show RascalHoudi's posts

Re: Rumors from the net: Larsson may be falling, Kablerle may cash in elsewhere and the Isles may move #5

I suspect that Chiarelli will wheel him out for a 2nd round pick to a team that wants a chance to sign him prior to free agency.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Rumors from the net: Larsson may be falling, Kablerle may cash in elsewhere and the Isles may move #5

In Response to Re: Rumors from the net: Larsson may be falling, Kablerle may cash in elsewhere and the Isles may move #5:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumors from the net: Larsson may be falling, Kablerle may cash in elsewhere and the Isles may move #5 : Wrong again sir. This is at least the 100th time I've read similar statements.Unfortunately, that doesn't make it right. I'll be fully willing to admit I'm wrong if,as you've suggested, Kaberle ends up being "forced to take a pay cut" to somewhere around 2 mil.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

i'll sign it right after you.  puck moving dmen don't take pay cuts.  When you you at what dmen on avg get and then factor Kaberle's skill level it wouldnt shock me if he gets 2-3 yrs at 4 mil/year.  Thats why I think Detroit is a good landing spot.  2 yrs and 8 million.  He replaces Rafalski and will be feeding Lidstrom on the PP. 
    If he signs there(Det) I am pretty sure that Raffi is coming to Boston.  :-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

According to another poster, the salary cap is going up to 64 million.  Look for SOMEONE to pay Kaberle 3.25-4.25 per for 4 years.  That someone will not be Chia or Boston.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

No way does Chiarelli give Kaberle a 4 year deal ain't gonna happen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Rumors from the net: Larsson may be falling, Kablerle may cash in elsewhere and the Isles may move #5:
    [QUOTE]No way does Chiarelli give Kaberle a 4 year deal ain't gonna happen.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

unless its an AHL deal I agree.  1 year deal at the max and I really would look elsewhere.  New blood is a good thing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

[QUOTE]I could see Chiarelli trading his #9 pick to Toronto for one of their firsts (the one they got from the flyers) and a roster player.  
    Posted by Tuckerw3[/QUOTE]
    Tell me your trolling please and not serious. Why on Earth would the Bruins trade out of that spot for any of Tornonto's garbage? The Bruins fleeced the Leafs for Rask and those great picks from Kessel. There's no one else on that squad that makes any sense, even in an un-capped world.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumors from the net: Larsson may be falling, Kablerle may cash in elsewhere and the Isles may move #5 : Tell me your trolling please and not serious. Why on Earth would the Bruins trade out of that spot for any of Tornonto's garbage? The Bruins fleeced the Leafs for Rask and those great picks from Kessel. There's no one else on that squad that makes any sense, even in an un-capped world.
    Posted by BruinsFanInPenTerritory[/QUOTE]
    I mostly agree but I would take Luke Schenn.  He is physical and he has a great attitude.  Other than him there is nobody I would want from the Toronto line-up.  That being said, there is no way the leafs trade Schenn.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I think any hockey person who has watched Tomas kaberle since the trade knows enought to count the last few months as an abberation. CJ's system does not mesh with TK's game. I'm not saying Kaberle wont come back and i'm not saying he wont thrive here under CJ...I think a full training camp where the player and coach can make adjustments will serve both well. I hope he signs here, i really like him, I thought his play the last 10 or so playoff games was terrific..that being said, it would shock me if he lands in Detroit. Lidstrom is back, but they lost Rafalski..and for some reason, he is just the type of player Detroit covets.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Kaberle will get 5 M per..he is just that special.
    Someone will be sending us draft picks for negotiating rights when it's all said and done.

Thanks Kabs and Good Luck!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Kaberle tags: http://www.mynhltraderumors.com/tag/tomas-kaberle/ Columbus Tampa Bay Ottawa I could also see Vancouver (if they don't resign Bieksa/Ehrhoff), Detroit (if Lidstrom retires), Montreal or even a return to the Maple Leafs. His current salary is $4.25 mill and I just don't see him taking a paycut of more than 1 million per ($13 mil over 4 years = $3.25 million).  I think that GAME 7 will be his last in Boston to the delight of MANY Boston fans (myself not included and I have always liked Kaberle).
    Posted by Bigpapa1977[/QUOTE]

The Leafs would sooner sign a corpse for 10 years, $7M per before they'd bring back Kaberle.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

If NYI'S pick is available and Couturier is available at same time, this is one I make happen somehow.

Noone is trading for Kab's rights for  8 days.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

San I want Puempel but odds are he ends up a leaf at #30.

Sections
Shortcuts