Rusty Trombone Says Chiarelli Blew Two Top 5 Picks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Rusty Trombone Says Chiarelli Blew Two Top 5 Picks

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

i already told you. my person experience with that organization. 

Oh my.  What does this mean?  What is "person experience"?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

i already told you. my person experience with that organization. 

Oh my.  What does this mean?  What is "person experience"?

it means exactly what i said. you can take it or leave it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Dude, "person experience" isn't a phrase in the English language.  Do you mean "personal experience" or do you mean you know someone (your person) who has experience inside the SJ management team?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

dude, you really couldn't figure it out from the context?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to neely66's comment:

In response to neely66's comment:

Well first who is this person who told u that and why would he have more credibility then what's been established by facta. No offence but anyone can say this or that but in the true scheme of things it will be gorton not chia that will go down in history for acquirung the aforementionef players. 

What confusing is that since jeff left out drafting has never been the same.  Keep in mind that when a player is drafted the gm relies heavily on his scouts and gorton eventhough was the interim Gm was the head scout prior.

pls explain how krejci came from chia

well first off, there is no "fact" here. The only "fact" is that on paper, Gorton was in charge of the bruins. The general public has no knowledge either way as to who was in charge, but we have some hints. Like Chara thanking Chiarelli for bringing him etc. As for the person who I heard this from, his name is John Ferguson Jr. I don't expect you to have any clue who he is, but google will help you out with that. I even got to hear the logic behind the trade. It also made a little bit of sense. 

As for Krejci, obviously he was not a Chiarelli draft pick. That was supposed to be Italicized, not quite sure why it wasn't, but I give Chiarelli a lot of credit for him being in this lineup. First, he signed him to two really really team friendly deals. Second, I think that he valued Krejci over Kessel, which many may disagree on, but I think was the correct organizational decision. Furthermore, right when Chiarelli took over the organization was talking trade for Brandon Bochenski. Bochenski at the time was viewed as a very good prospect, and was tearing up the AHL to a tune of 33 goals and 33 assists in 35 games. Now if you want me to find sources to back this up, I'll tell you to go look for it yourself, but it was pretty well documented that the hawks wanted krejci and that a few people in the bruins organization were willing to make that deal. I'm pretty happy he didn't. 

Oh great now we are giving credit for.Not  trading a player that  everyone knew was a top centerman. Totally insignificant this is not 1950 nhl

did you stop reading half way through or something. no. he was not viewed as a top center. He was viewed by many in the organization as someone that should be traded for brandon bochenski. At that point in his career h was a good junior player that had had a pretty good year in the AHL, and had playd 6 NHL games with a stat line of 0-0-0 with a -3. chris bourque had really good AHL numbers too. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

dude, you really couldn't figure it out from the context?

I honestly can't.

With your apparent limited knowledge of how just about everything in the world works, I'm going to guess you have no personal experience with just about anything.

If you're going to go with "I have a buddy who...", well, I will find it difficult to believe.  Dez and Shupe have decent connections in the hockey world.  That's about it around here.

you really couldn't? Or you couldn't have used a bit of recall from when you read the post before the one containing my hideous spelling error when i said "my personal exprience." but oh no. you don't believe me? the horror. I've been found out. I get my kicks out of going on anonymous boards, and dropping small pieces of information around the place from sources of made up. you're too clever for me NAS. You saw right through my devious plot. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

you really couldn't? Or you couldn't have used a bit of recall from when you read the post before the one containing my hideous spelling error when i said "my personal exprience." but oh no. you don't believe me? the horror. I've been found out. I get my kicks out of going on anonymous boards, and dropping small pieces of information around the place from sources of made up. you're too clever for me NAS. You saw right through my devious plot. 

While outrageous, all of that is much more reasonable than thinking you have personal experience inside the San Jose management team.  If you did, you'd probably know that Burke and Ferguson have completely different jobs.  If you did, you'd probably know that you can't trade average players like Boychuk with a below average package for Yandle.  If you did, you'd probably be a mature adult. 

None of your 2,000 posts suggests any of that, so I won't believe it, just like I don't believe you had a friend inside the B's management team when they traded for Rask.  When your point sucks or your post sucks and you have nothing to use for reference, the "I know something you don't know" routine is old hat here online.

I'm not buying it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

While outrageous, all of that is much more reasonable than thinking you have personal experience inside the San Jose management team.  If you did, you'd probably know that Burke and Ferguson have completely different jobs.  If you did, you'd probably know that you can't trade average players like Boychuk with a below average package for Yandle.  If you did, you'd probably be a mature adult. 

None of your 2,000 posts suggests any of that, so I won't believe it, just like I don't believe you had a friend inside the B's management team when they traded for Rask.  When your point sucks or your post sucks and you have nothing to use for reference, the "I know something you don't know" routine is old hat here online.

I'm not buying it.

I said I knew someone involved in negotiations for rask. That was JFJ. are you getting old? your reading comprehension is slipping a bit.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

Iginla has been great yet moron JAcobs didn't ok a deal last spring to get him in here. It just never ends. When JAcobs dies, I will throw a keg party and toast all real Bs fans. It will be a joy for the ages.

That didnt happen.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Did I see this correct? Did Rusty get banned again? How many is this now?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Did I see this correct? Did Rusty get banned again? How many is this now?

• DeadAhead2
    • First: 1/6/2014
    • Last: 1/6/2014

There's the new one.  85 posts TODAY.

What kind of person does this?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

Iginla has been great yet moron JAcobs didn't ok a deal last spring to get him in here. It just never ends. When JAcobs dies, I will throw a keg party and toast all real Bs fans. It will be a joy for the ages.

That didnt happen.

It's too confusing trying to have his imagination Davey.

Sections
Shortcuts