Ryan Clowe

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: Ryan Clowe

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Pev + Sauve to SJ.    Clowe to Boston

why?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

How does this make any sense for either team. Why peverley ? The bruins have him under contract for this year and next 2 seasons for decent money.  For clowe who only had 3 more points then peverley last year and is a UFA at this seasons end. Also how does sauve help San Jose ? U think adding the bruins 12 th best prospect makes the deal better?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to BsLegion's comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

I mentioned murray as a nice option.  Dude is a human tank.  

His hits are so so solid , crushing.

And he's banging Tiger Woods ex-wife so I'm a fan already.

That could turn into a true "golden parachute"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to LoyalBlackNGold's comment:

How does this make any sense for either team. Why peverley ? The bruins have him under contract for this year and next 2 seasons for decent money.  For clowe who only had 3 more points then peverley last year and is a UFA at this seasons end. Also how does sauve help San Jose ? U think adding the bruins 12 th best prospect makes the deal better?

First time posting at BDC?

Two reasons that post exists.

1.  It's Stanley.  He used to be fun, but now he's just a dope.

2.  It's BDC hockey.  Many people here are so stupid they believe trades like that can happen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to LoyalBlackNGold's comment:

First time posting at BDC?

Two reasons that post exists.

1.  It's Stanley.  He used to be fun, but now he's just a dope.

2.  It's BDC hockey.  Many people here are so stupid they believe trades like that can happen.

This is what happens when your away for awhile, now u have to figure out which posters are serious and the are just craving attention with idoitoic posts, oh also figuring out which alter egos there using that day. In the past u knew which posters were creeps and also Stanley was a serious  posters!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

why?

Pev 30 years old 6'.   195 lbs 

Clowe. 30 years old. 6'2".  225 lbs 

thats why ...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

There is no RYAN CLOWE playing in the NHL.

Do you mean RYANE CLOWE, playing for the San Jose Sharks.

The Ryane Clowe who has been bitten and smitten with JoeThorntonitis - that terrible disease that makes hockey players appear better than they really are?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Clowe would be interesting but will be too expensive I think.  Other teams aren't looking for Peverly and falling AHL prospect for their top 6 forwards.

I love Murray and would be very interested in that deal.  Probably too expensive as well, but I could part with some value to bring him here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Clowe would be interesting but will be too expensive I think.  Other teams aren't looking for Peverly and falling AHL prospect for their top 6 forwards.

I love Murray and would be very interested in that deal.  Probably too expensive as well, but I could part with some value to bring him here.

Good post. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from burythehabs. Show burythehabs's posts

2 games (1served)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

thats why ...

John Scott 6'8" 270

Tyler Seguin 6' 190

See how your logic is beyond stupid?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

I wouldn't be surprised if they packaged Jordan Caron and a 2nd to go after one of the guys flying around the rumor mill (Ryder, Clowe, etc.)

I was really hoping the Bruins would have gone after Purcell a couple years ago....anybody wishing the B's pulled the trigger on that now?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to TheGuyWithDaThing's comment:

I wouldn't be surprised if they packaged Jordan Caron and a 2nd to go after one of the guys flying around the rumor mill (Ryder, Clowe, etc.)

I was really hoping the Bruins would have gone after Purcell a couple years ago....anybody wishing the B's pulled the trigger on that now?

I think most people are happy with the roster from 2 years ago. They did OK without Purcell. It's hard to 2nd guess a Cup win.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to TheGuyWithDaThing's comment:

I think everyone liked Purcell a lot.  Including Tampa.  Just because we liked him doesn't mean we could get him.  Tampa wasn't shopping the kid.  They drafted him and he's been great ever since reporting to camp.

And again, a guy who's flatlined in the AHL (Caron, Sauve) and a 2nd round pick won't get you anything.  Certainly not a top six forward like Ryder or Clowe.  Please stop with this.  If there's a player you like so much, suggest a reasonable asking price that would be attractive to the other team.  Caron has spent 4 years trying to crack the Bruins lineup and now isn't even a top line AHL player.  He has virtually no value to other teams.  San Jose would want Spooner.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I think everyone liked Purcell a lot.  Including Tampa.  Just because we liked him doesn't mean we could get him.  Tampa wasn't shopping the kid.  They drafted him and he's been great ever since reporting to camp.

And again, a guy who's flatlined in the AHL (Caron, Sauve) and a 2nd round pick won't get you anything.  Certainly not a top six forward like Ryder or Clowe.  Please stop with this.  If there's a player you like so much, suggest a reasonable asking price that would be attractive to the other team.  Caron has spent 4 years trying to crack the Bruins lineup and now isn't even a top line AHL player.  He has virtually no value to other teams.  San Jose would want Spooner.

Fletch, Caron will finish this year in the NHL. Amen.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Careful, Fletcher.  If you suggest that people use a tiny bit of logic in their posts, you'll be up on the cross with me with two through your hands and one through your feet.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:And again, a guy who's flatlined in the AHL (Caron, Sauve) and a 2nd round pick won't get you anything.  Certainly not a top six forward like Ryder or Clowe. 

I agree with you on the trade proposals but do you think getting injured and slowness coming back from the injurie(s) should drop you down your "prospect rankings" in an organization or down the call up ladder ?

Does Tardif, Bourque and MacDermid (as a 4th liner) project to have a better, longer or any NHL career compared to Caron ?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

why?

thats why ...

[/QUOTE]

why subtract from the third line in order to add to the third line. that makes no sense. none at all. it'd be like saying khudobin will be the bruins starter. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Bostonfan

clowe is a much better player then pevs.  if you can upgrade the 3rd line by trading pevs for clowe i would do that in a minute.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Bostonfan

clowe is a much better player then pevs.  if you can upgrade the 3rd line by trading pevs for clowe i would do that in a minute.  

The best way to improve the third line would be to find a replacement for Bourque, not Peverley.  I think that's what he meant.

Sections
Shortcuts