Ryan Kesler

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Ryan Kesler

Everyone's little hero on here just dove to get a penalty. Maybe he hasn't stopped his antics. Tip, you don't fall like you're getting tripped when you're getting hooked.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Re: Ryan Kesler

That was a Montreal caliber dive.  A stick taps him in the stomach and it makes both of his knees snap up to his chest?  Yeesh.

I was a little disappointed that the Versus crew didn't make mention of it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Ryan Kesler:
    [QUOTE]That was a Montreal caliber dive.  A stick taps him in the stomach and it makes both of his knees snap up to his chest?  Yeesh. I was a little disappointed that the Versus crew didn't make mention of it.
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]
    Yeah same here. Hop skip and a dive. Big fan of his but that was a little ridiculous. Including the butt end jab he gave with his stick (I actually liked that move).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I was about to start a thread as to how much a stud he was and having a great night then he went in did that total BS. I'm sick of all this embellishing!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Ryan Kesler:
    [QUOTE]I was about to start a thread as to how much a stud he was and having a great night then he went in did that total BS. I'm sick of all this embellishing!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    He is having a great playoffs. The diving is out of hand. I don't mind certain moves  but stuff like that is what needs to stop. When you jump off the ice to get a tripping call that's when it needs to stop.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Refs don't have the guts to call it.. I saw it too and thought a guy like that should not go down that easy.. Have not seen one diving penalty being called all playoffs. Looks like it has been striken from the rule book..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Even the CBC media were openly talking about the diving and "selling" of calls.  That's gotta telll you that it is undeniable.  And that's gotta tell the NHL it has a soccer sized problem.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

yes, the nhl is reaching new heights. since the lockout, the nhl has resembled european soccer in it's propensity to "buy a call", but with this newer-safer nhl the players have brought their inability to stand upright to a different level. this stuff is on the level of SOUTH AMERICAN soccer. anyone who follows futbol, knows what i'm talking about. those guys are on a different level, absolutely no shame. one second, near death, the next, just fine(after the magic spray,of course) i'll go on record as saying, IF THE NHL EVER HAS A MAGIC SPRAY, I"M DONE!!!!!!!