RYAN SMYTH FOR WHEELER

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoubleMinor. Show DoubleMinor's posts

Re: RYAN SMYTH FOR WHEELER

Have you been snorting bath salts again?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Ryan Smyth, A powered forward....PLEASE!!!!! Thats a good one...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

LOL SOME OF THESE POSTS JUST REALLY MAKE ME LAUGH.  GET OFF YOUR CRACK BEFORE POSTING

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

He might not be a "Power Forward"  but he is a reliable playoff performer. A gritty- go-to-the-net kind of guy that Wheeler isn't. 54pt in 87 games. 

I like it.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

Again, I have to wonder with some of you guys ... What is with the caps lock?????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

If we throw in a fifth round pick I'm sure we can get Kopitar and Brown too.

In Response to RYAN SMYTH FOR WHEELER:
    [QUOTE]I THINK THE BRUINS NEED A POWER FORWARD  SMYTH WOULD FIT IN , OR GET BUFYLIEN FROM ATALANTA FOR WHEELER , HE CAN GO 2 WAYS   WOO HOO
    Posted by anddebbv[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

"OR GET BUFYLIEN FROM ATALANTA FOR WHEELER"

Hahahahahahahahaha I wish.... Did you know Buff is a defenseman now and a Norris Candidate? Do you even watch hockey?

Sections
Shortcuts